We've Travelled So Far Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome responded in mock surprise. "Are you sure, pal?" To be fair, it was a pretty empty question. They had been on plenty of trips together and David had never strayed from Maria. And that was probably less likely now that she was so unwell.

"Yep. All good. Thanks for the offer." He looked at the beauties lying on the bed and gave them both a gentle nod of his head. Mia was sitting up on her elbows as Anya lazily trailed a fingertip over her collarbone. "Ladies."

With that, David shook hands with Jerome and made his way his wa out. As the door clicked behind him, Anya returned her gaze to Jerome and hit him with the most smouldering look she could muster. "Well, I guess we have our answer then."

Rising from the bed she looked back to Mia and issued her a simple instruction. "Get ready, honey. We'll be back in ten minutes."

_______

A few steps later Jerome and Anya were in the bathroom. She turned in closely to press him up against the cool bathroom tiles with her well-toned body and planted a kiss on his neck. She inhaled his musky scent with a happy sigh that made his cock twitch in response. Jerome smelled great, but a shower was non-negotiable for the ladies' services.

Skilfully, Anya undid Jerome's tie and quickly unbuttoned his shirt. His torso was fit and befitting of a man in his late-30s. As she off peeled off the light cotton to expose his arms, Anya couldn't help but notice the tattoo of a dragon that wrapped over his shoulder and around his left arm. "Like it?" Jerome asked as her fingers traced its form.

"The dragon, or your arm?" she replied while batting her eyelashes.

He smiled at her playful manner, clearly enjoying the performance. "The tattoo. I got it in Hong Kong 20 years ago. I'd just left home and it was time to make a statement about my place in the world..." His voice trailed off as Anya started working on his belt. "I don't think that young kid could have ever imagined having someone quite like you."

"Only if I'm lucky..." teased Anya assuming the pretence that the moment required. There was a clatter as the belt's buckle hit the ground with the rest of his pants and Jerome's hard-on took on new prominence now that he stood in just his underwear. "...and I am looking lucky!"

Her finger traced the outline of his cock as his hand reached up to cup her breast through her delicate dress. Anya bit her lip and looked up from his crotch and deep in to his eyes. "So, let's get these formalities out of the way, huh?"

With that, Jerome kicked off his shoes, socks and pants while Anya leaned in and started the shower. With practiced ease, she sought out a washcloth and towels from the vanity and turned back to see Jerome standing naked and proud with his uncut cock bobbing in front of him. Six-and-a-half... Maybe seven inches? she thought. That'll definitely get Mia off... so long as he can use it.

Jerome looked at Anya. "Are you joining me?"

"Of course. Why miss out on the fun? Besides, it's all part of the service." With that, the statuesque goddess stared straight at Jerome as she lowered the zip at the back of the dress before untying the knot behind her neck. The fabric fell away from her chest to reveal her gorgeous tits. Full and natural, their sudden appearance extracted a moan from the man in front of her.

"Wow."

He took Anya's offered hand as she stepped out of the puddle of silk lying on the bathroom floor. Clad only in a near-transparent thong she bent over to collect the dress, in turn giving Jerome a great view of her ass. Anya held that position as she felt his hands move over her fleshy globes before running a finger through the valley between.

As she undid the straps on her shoes, Anya wiggled her hips in a way no living and breathing male could ever resist. "How about you help take that off for me?"

Jerome moved his hands out towards the thin waistband and hooked his fingers under the elastic. Taking great care to enjoy the reveal, he peeled the underwear down to fully expose her ass and, slowly, the sight of her pussy's full lips. He planted a soft kiss on each of her cheeks.

Anya urged him on. "All the way, please..." Soon Jerome's hands were down with hers as she fished removing her shoes. Anya stepped out of her lingerie and dress on the floor and, as they rose, each held the other's gaze until the fair-skinned European gestured toward the open shower door. "After you."

Jerome stepped in and pushed himself under the water pouring from the rain shower head. Anya followed. She slipped a flesh-coloured hair-tie from under the bracelets on her wrist and piled her hair into a high ponytail. After almost 18 months of working in the industry, she'd become expert at manoeuvring her clients and avoiding the water's spray.

While Jerome ran his fingers through the thick black hair on his head, Anya poured a dollop of shower gel into her hand and then reached for his hard cock. "We've got to make sure this guy is extra clean." Jerome gave another groan approval.

Slowly and carefully, she worked his meat through her hands. There was nothing rushed - just tender care and long deliberate strokes that brought his cock into a state of heightened excitement. After a minute or so, she picked up the washcloth and drenched it thoroughly. Once more gel was applied, she took a step closer to her client and spun him around. With her breasts pushed into Jerome's back, Anya reached around and began soaping up his chest with one hand while lightly dragging the fingernails from the other across his skin.

Whether due to the heat of the shower, or the expert touch of the night's lover, Jerome's head was spinning. The washcloth moved up and under his arms, around his neck, and then ran across his back. Meanwhile, the other hand teased his nipple or traced the muscles of his arms before reaching down to cup his balls. Anya was even careful to clean deep within his ass crack to ensure no spot remained untouched. It was absolute heaven for Jerome. For Anya, cleaning was an essential part of her sessions' foreplay.

Spinning him back around and pulling him out from under the flow, Anya again turned on all her charms. She leaned into him so that Jerome was forced to take her in his arms as she reached down to once again stroke his cock.

While keeping a steady rhythm on Jerome's throbbing flesh, Anya sighed into his chest. "Are you ready to play? I think poor Mia might be missing us."

_______

Out in the bedroom, Mia's tummy tingled in anticipation. She knew Anya had everything under control in the bathroom and, so long as she could still hear the water running, there was still time to prepare.

The process of changing from that well-dressed lady last seen in the hotel foyer to her role as a willing submissive ready to be fucked required a simple but effective wardrobe.

First to go was the dress and her strapless bra before quickly stripping off her black panties. Reaching for her bag, Mia extracted a lacy garter belt and stockings. She paused for a moment to admire the quality of the garments. They were part of a Kendall set from her favourite - Agent Provocateur.

Lingerie like this was perfect for a night like tonight when sexiness was as important and performance. As she ran her fingers through the fine fabric, Mia felt gorgeous and special. Before taking the job, she had never spent this much on underwear, but as the jobs kept coming in her budget increased for all manner of enticing items.

With the garter belt in place, Mia rolled the black stockings up her slender legs before clipping them in place. Next, she refitted her knickers and shoes. A quick check with the camera on her phone confirmed that everything was in place.

Mia then removed the clips holding her hair in place - allowing her thick and luscious hair to fall over her shoulder and down her back. After a few light daubs of perfume for the finishing touch, she smoothed out the bedspread and climbed on. By the time Anya and Jerome emerged from the steam-filled bathroom, Mia had been lying on her back with her eyes closed for several minutes; her breasts on full display and her body ready.

It was show time.

_______

Emerging from the bathroom, Anya and Jerome walked to the edge of the bed and stopped to take in Mia's glorious form. Her soft, dark skin glowed in the low light, and they both watched the slow rise-and-fall of her chest before Anya quietly spoke. "Isn't she glorious?" Jerome nodded.

Reaching over to the table, Anya retrieved the whiskey tumbler and offered it to Jerome with both her hands. The naked and erect man took a long sip before handing it back, and reached out in wait for her body as she leaned back down to the table to replace the glass. As Anya fell into his embrace one hand sought out his firm cock and as the other cupped his ass.

Jerome let out a sigh as the tall beauty offered her lips for a whiskey-tainted kiss. Leaning in, he grabbed a hold of Anya's sweet butt-cheeks and pressed his mouth to hers.

Anya's response was immediate: she began to writhe herself against Jerome's body while working her hand over his dick and balls. French kissing was a case-by-case prospect for her, but with Jerome it seemed like a good thing to do. She tipped her head back and allowed him a moment of control as his tongue darted into her waiting mouth and traced a line around her lips.

However, there was work to be done and she was mindful that Mia was being very patient on the bed behind her. Anya calmed down the kissing before giving him one last peck on the lips. It was time to heat things up with a little slow torture, so she moved her lips to Jerome's neck while slowly stroking his cock. After twenty seconds of nipping and sucking she moved to his chest, licking, kissing and lightly nibbling as she went.

Soon enough Anya found herself on her knees and staring directly at Jerome's highly-aroused dick as it throbbed and bounced in front of her. His hand moved gently under her chin in anticipation as she licked her lips and looked up to his eyes. "This is my favourite part," she said, holding his gaze and using her grip to run the head over her moist red lips. On occasions like this, cock worship was an integral part of the service.

Anya slowly pressed forward and opened her mouth to accept his member. The smooth pressure and on the head of Jerome's dick made his head spin, and his world was reduced to a feeling of wetness as Anya pushed further forward to take him fully within her warmth.

With her nose nestled in Jerome's pubes, Anya breathed in deeply and pushed just a little bit further. As her mind counted to ten, she gripped his buttocks to give the added effect of holding herself in place. With the sensations of Anya's swirling tongue working the length of his manhood, it certainly was not the first time - nor would it be the last that evening - that Jerome groaned in approval.

The fact that neither of them were breathing told Anya she was definitely on the right track and had read her client well.

At the end of her count, Anya finally breathed out and smoothly drew her hands back towards Jerome's pubes. Slowly sliding back on his cock, she increased the suction on his throbbing meat and reached up to cup his heavy balls. Her other hand gripped his emerging girth and, slick with her spittle, she worked the shaft as she had in the shower while her tongue butterflied the head.

Again, Anya looked up at Jerome. He was entranced by her beauty and marvelled at her presence at his feet. "Baby, you are driving me wild. That's just amazing." Encouraged by his obvious pleasure, she groaned on his cock, sending another set of sensations through his tense body. "Oh, fuck..."

Not just yet, Anya thought to herself. She slowly slurped on his cock while her fist slowly worked him over and over again. Eventually, Jerome found himself, and decided to take proper advantage of the beautiful whore with her cock lodged firmly in her mouth.

"Let me have a go," he commanded in a deep and direct voice. His hands removed hers from his shaft and balls, and placed them back onto his ass where they sat when this session began. Holding gently onto the sides of her face, Jerome began the thrust the full length of his dick over her lips and to the back of her throat.

Anya knew her role. She simply focussed on the rhythm as he used her mouth with enthusiasm.

Mia could hear the wet sound of Jerome's facefucking and slowly opened her eyes to watch. Anya was simply stunning when naked - there was no need for decoration. She'd put her shoes on for effect but that was all part of the fantasy. In reality, Anya's body was everything that a slim Asian girl might dream of, despite the obvious attributes of her own slim frame.

Another 60 seconds passed before Mia made a sound.

"Hey... hey you two," she quietly said. Anya broke from the kiss and looked over her shoulder at the pretty little girl all dressed-up on the bed. "Hey there, baby. How long have you been watching us? "

"Only about a minute. You both looked like you were having too much fun to be interrupted. So, how does he taste?"

Anya freed herself from Jerome's busy hands and stepped towards the bed. "Oh, wouldn't you like to know..." and extended her hand towards Mia who sat up to accept it. Nimbly Anya climbed ono the bed and swung around to straddle Mia. Their feet pointed away from Jerome, and he simply stood and admired the contrast in their skin and the shape of their breasts.

Anya leaned over Mia and gave her a long kiss, their tits mashing together as their tongues intertwined. Mia let out her first real groan for the night while she squirmed under Anya's weight and inhaled the delicious scent of her perfume.

As the kissing continued, Jerome simply watched on and slowly massaged his dick. In front of him, Anya crouched over her diminutive friend and used her hands to adjust Mia's body until her head was hanging just over the edge of the bed. Once satisfied with Mia's position, Anya looked up at the man and breathlessly commanded, "Feed it to her, Jerome. She's ready."

Jerome couldn't move fast enough to place his purple glans at the ruby-red lips of the Asian whore and push home to back of her throat. For Mia, this vulnerable position was one that she would only offer with Anya looking on, but with the two of them together it felt hot and exciting. To show her enthusiasm, she groaned on to Jerome's cock on swirled her tongue around the head to urge him on.

Anya scooted up to kneel over her torso and started kissing Jerome's chest. "How does she feel, baby? Is she a good little cocksucker?"

"Oh, fuck yeah. This is just what I need." Jerome's fantasies of power and submission were being realised and it was worth every cent. As he slowly pumped into Mia's mouth he felt the weight on the bed shift. Anya was soon standing beside him again and her hands once again rubbed over his ass.

"Use your hands, baby. She can take it." Jerome crouched a little and took hold of Mia's head and felt her jaw slacken in preparation for the onslaught. "That's it..." said Anya before giving him a slap on his ass. "Now, fuck her pretty little face."

That was the green light that he had been waiting for. Now nothing stood between Jerome and his orgasm and these two women were simply there to fast-track the experience. It was that magic time of sex - that moment when generosity fell to the side and the drive towards orgasm became an ultimately selfish act.

Focussing purely on his own pleasure, Jerome commenced thrusting through Mia's lips at an ever-increasing pace. Her body was completely prone - one arm stretched out on the bed as the other ran fingers over the fabric of her expensive panties while her pussy surged at the stimulation.

Anya gently curled her hand around Mia's throat as Jerome built his assault, the tip of his cock pressing under her thumb with every thrust. As Mia gurgled on his dick, Anya urged him on while she ran her other hand up and over his arm and chest. "That looks so fucking hot, baby. I mean, look how much she is enjoying it. The little minx can't even keep her hands off herself."

Jerome simply grunted.

"Are you getting close, baby? Are you ready to cover those pretty little titties with your cum?" More primal noises were emitted by Jerome; he was starting to work up a sweat. "Mia just loves the feeling of it all over her body. It's how she knows that you like her."

Jerome was almost there - every single move, every slight change of angle that he made was designed to yank his own orgasm. "So...close..."

"Ooooh. That's nice, baby. Just pull out when you almost there and I'm going to help." Anya dipped a finger into her well-lubed pussy. "You deserve it, baby. You're being so, so good to Mia right now." Jerome felt Mia groan around his dick in approval, and that was all that he needed.

"Fuuucck! Oh fuuuuck, I'm about to cum. Yeesss!" He stammered as he pulled his dick from Mia's mouth and started furiously pumping his shaft as the orgasm started boiling up from his toes. Like a well-polished machine, Mia's mouth when straight for his balls as Anya pushed her wet finger up Jerome's butthole.

"HOLY FUCK!" roared Jerome as he began to cum. The first rope of cum soared over Mia's tits to splash on her belly and across her wrist as she continued to stroke herself. The next few shots more-or-less hit their desired target, landing like strings of pearl across Mia's dark skin. "Gnnnerrrr...!" he groaned while working the last drops of cum from his cock. "Oh, my fucking God..."

"Mmmm... good boy," cooed Anya. "Are you happy with your treat, Mia?"

The petite beauty purred into Jerome's ball sac before taking a deep breath. She rolled up on to one elbow and smiled at Jerome. Her other hand massaged Jerome's cum into her chest and her tits began to glisten in the room's low light.

"Yes... it feels so sexy. Do you like my shiny tits, Jerome? You've made them nice and sticky." With faux hurt she looked at Anya and pleaded, "When is it my turn to cum?"

"Look at that," said Anya to Jerome as she squeezed the last drops of jizz from the end of his dick. "Little Mia needs some more attention. Well, first we'll need to get this boy back in order. Are you up to it, baby?"

Jerome's breathing had almost come back to normal and his bravado had returned. "It's never been a problem before." But then a compliment. "If the sight of you two can't give me a hard-on, then nothing will."

"Great!" said Anya playfully as she gave him a gentler slap on the ass. "Mia, go and clean yourself up and meet us back here as soon as you can." She led Jerome onto the bed and laid him flat on his back as she prowled over him like a cat.

Jerome turned to watch Mia's lithe form as she trotted off to the bathroom and Anya began licking and kissing his chest once more. It was going to take a while to warm him back up, so the gentler the sensations, the better. His skin which was highly sensitive after the evening's teasing, and her hair tickled him as she moved across his torso. It was a slow and sensuous display as Anya moved back and forth, swinging her hips as she did so. Eventually, she worked up to the crook of his neck where she planted delicate kisses and delivered little licks.

"Are you enjoying us this evening? We're certainly having fun," she whispered into his ear. "I can't wait to see your cock buried in Mia's tight little pussy..." Anya's finger trailed around the upper part of Jerome's thigh, teasing the sensitive skin and then firmly cupping his dick and balls for a moment before playing gently with his pubic hair and cooing softly into his neck. "It makes me feel so wet."

With that Anya sat up and pulled herself up onto her knees to straddle Jerome's stomach. Gently, the stunning blonde rocked her hips back and forth, placing a wonderful pressure on her clit and rubbing her juicy pussy over his lower body. Within moments she was moving easily enough to start rolling her hips completely, the feeling sending little butterflies through her belly. Leaning over Jerome, she offered an erect nipple to his mouth without once breaking her rhythm.