We've Travelled So Far Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick me, honey. Play with my big tits, please... I need it." With Jerome's head buried in the firm flesh of her breasts, Anya felt confident enough to look across the room to see Mia emerge from the bathroom. Mia game a 'thumbs-up' and Anya winked in return.

"I think it's time for the main course," Anya announced as she rose up and moved her wet nipples from Jerome's suckling mouth. She held out her hand to help Mia climb onto the bed and place her knees either side of Jerome's head. Mia's steaming pussy was snug inside the delicate thong only inches above his face.

"Mmm... you are worth eating," said Anya, leaning onto Mia for another deep and audible French kiss. The girls resumed their kiss as Mia planted her pussy onto Jerome's face and filled his nose with her arousing scent.

A muffled groan signalled his response, and Anya reached back to place a hand on his hardening cock. Encouraged by his increasing tumescence, Anya shifted up and back to plant her pussy onto the base of Jerome's dick, resuming her rocking motion to return him to his full thickness. His shaft glided through the lips of her pussy as she scraped her clit back and forth. Given the option she could have enjoyed the sensation all night.

As Mia watched Anya's experienced movements, she reached into her garter belt and extracted a wrapped condom. While Jerome's face remained buried in her crotch she tore the foil apart with her teeth and passed the contents to Anya. With the knowledge that Jerome's dick was slick with her juices, Anya slid further back towards his heels and wrapped her hand around his cock. She slowly stroked the shaft as he swelled in her hands and leant down to lick and suck on his balls as she rolled the latex over the top of his engorged head and down the pulsing shaft.

It was now Mia's turn. Satisfied with torturing Jerome with her wrapped-up pussy, she moved from her straddling position to lean by his side. Her long fingernail traced a line around her own breast before moving over to draw a line from his nipple down to his belly. "Are you ready to fuck me, Jerome? I'm feeling very, very wet... and very, very horny."

"Absolutely. You're the sexiest thing I've seen in a long time."

Mia smiled. "That makes me feel very happy. Anya, can you help Jerome take my panties off?" Anya gave a slow nod, climbing off from Jerome's legs as Mia moved onto her hands and knees and wiggled her ass at him.

Anya lay her cheek on the small of Mia's back and smiled while watching Jerome as he knelt up and ran his hands over the fleshy globes; his cock as long and proud as it had been all night. "Let's unwrap this gorgeous present, shall we?"

Anya reached an arm under Mia to get a grip on the waistband of her thong. Slowly, and while watching Jerome as he focussed on the cleft of Mia's ass, she peeled the elastic over her hips and gently down the girl's thighs. Jerome lifted his hands for a moment to allow the fabric to pass, then let out a sigh of approval as the glistening lips of Mia's pussy came into view.

Once the panties were nestled at Mia's knees, Arya moved her hand between Mia's spread legs and ran a finger from her tiny little rosebud down through her sopping slit. "Do you like what you see, baby?" asked Anya. Mia's hips again began to sway, urging Jerome on to fill her with his cock.

"Amazing." said Jerome. For someone who was used to running his mouth most of the time, words seemed to ha left him over the last 30 minutes. The same couldn't be said for his libido - his cock felt like an iron bar and he craved the feeling of driving it home into a warm and inviting pussy. Fortunately, that moment was truly at hand.

"Good," whispered Anya as she pulled the panties over Mia's nearest foot. Then, more forcefully she hammered, "So what are you waiting for? Fuck her!"

Like a tightly-wound spring, Jerome pounce on the little Asian. His hands went straight for her hips, moving her closer to him and lowering the angle of her entrance. Once Mia was positioned at the right height Jerome fisted his rod to line up with her drooling cunt. Nuzzling the head against her parted lips, he pushed forward with his hips while dragging her hips back towards him.

Mia emitted a squeal as her head fell back down to the bed and her hands clutched at the sheets. Jerome's nostrils flared with passion and lust as he bottomed out in Mia's pussy. He squeezed and jerked in side of her as Mia clenched down hard on his invading tool. "Oh my God," he said as he looked back at Anya. The blonde whore was teasing her own nipple while the other hand circled her clit. "I'm definitely going to fuck her."

Jerome held Mia in place as he withdrew all but the head of his dick from her clinging tunnel. Slowly he began work his cock back into little Mia... then building up the rhythm to bring Mia into a series of high-pitched yelps he ploughed her over and over and over again.

From the side of the rutting pair, Anya took in the erotic sight. Mia's skin looked so gorgeous in the light. It seemed impossibly smooth, and gave off a gentle glow that just cried out to be touched. Unable to resist, she ran her hand over Mia's back, almost seeming to soothe the girl as her body moved in time to Jerome's frenzied assault.

Looking over to Jerome, Anya recognised all the classic signs of peaking masculinity. His neck and torso strained with the efforts of his endeavour as beads of sweat began to break out on his skin. She saw various elements of this with every client, but here it came together in a package that seemed both likable and approachable. She shook the thought from her head You're getting caught up in the moment she thought to herself. Get on with the job and get out of here.

Anya focussed her attention on the sex in front of her. "Mmmm... You guys look so fucking hot together." Jerome gave another grunt, and shifted his body slightly, bringing his right leg up to plant a foot outside Mia's right knee as he began to pound her with a more downward thrust. The change in angle got an immediate response from Mia. "Holy shit! There. Right there. Oh. God. FUUUUCK!" The feeling of his cockhead driving down the front of her pussy had Mia seeing stars.

Time to up the ante, thought Anya. She shuffled back up onto her knees and reached under Mia to start playing with her clit. After a few journeys around the little throbbing nub, Anya used her other hand to deliver a set of short slaps to Mia's bouncing ass cheeks. The petite Viet simply screamed.

"Is that it, you horny little bitch? Is that what you want?" There were three more slaps as Mia sobbed and howled while she squirmed on Jerome's cock. "Is this going to make you cum?" Anya's fingers started to whir around Mia's clit as she urged Jerome on. "That's it! Give it to her. Fuck the horny little slut!"

The sounds of slapping flesh filled the room, punctuated by Mia's weeping and mewling. "So...close...Unnngh..." She clamped her pussy down on to the invading dick, determined to extract every advantage from Jerome's powerful thrusts. "Juuuust... keeeeep...fuckiiiing ...meeee..."

Jerome found one last gear to shift into. He leaned over Mia and dragged her body up from the bed. By gripping onto her shoulders, it offered extra leverage and essentially pinned the sexy minx on his cock. Jerome jabbed his cock up and into her boiling twat.

Seeing a new opportunity, Anya moved around to play with Mia's tits. "How does that feel? Are you getting enough cock in you?" Mia could barely respond. Her breath becoming ragged as the relentless fucking continued. Mia screamed out her orgasm as she tossed her head from side to side and Anya pulled on her nipples.

The sound of Mia's release bounced around the room and filled Jerome's ears with her ecstatic and primal sounds. He could feel the walls of her pussy rippling along his shaft as he slowed his thrusts and helped her ride out a well-earned climax. While he moved gently in and out of Mia, Jerome luxuriated in her tight warmth and returned his focus to the glorious sight of the Asian beauty who was so intimately joined to him.

Mia's breathing slowly returned to normal, thanks in part to Anya's gentle care. The blonde ran a hand through Mia's dark locks and gently cupped a hanging breast. "Good girl," she cooed. "It's so beautiful to watch you like that. You're absolutely stunning."

The girls shared another kiss. This one was much more intimate and demonstrated the close bond that was building between the two women rather than as an instrument to please a paying client. "Thank you," said Mia. It was a simple statement that communicated a lot more than a gracious reply to a compliment from a friend.

Jerome watched them. He was struck by this unexpected intimacy within a session of rented sex. His cock flexed in Mia's pussy, drawing her attention back to the client. As she looked over her shoulder she licked her lips and asked, "Oh, we haven't forgotten about you, Jerome. Can't you feel how hot and wet I am for you?" With that, she gave an extra squeeze before slowly dragging her pussy completely off his cock.

"How do you want me?" asked Mia as she wiggled her ass and exposed pussy at Jerome. Filled with lust and feeling like the king of the world thanks to the ministrations of his guests, Jerome barely bothered to speak. Instead he reached for the cheeky girl's right ankle and dragged her towards him while he moved completely off the bed.

Holding Mia's leg high in the air, Jerome forced her completely open and ready for his rampant cock. As he shifted her other thigh to provide complete access to her juicy twat, he growled at the naked blonde. "Sit on her face and come help me get her off again."

As Anya giggled and moved into position, Mia's pussy again surged with wetness at the thought of another of Jerome's onslaughts. It had been days since a client had made her cum, and she was going to be surprised if tonight's fun didn't result in at least two orgasms.

As Anya lowered herself, she leaned over had held onto the smooth stockings of Mia's calves to open her up as much as possible. Jerome simply nodded and leaned in and thumped his cock back inside the submissive Asian. She could both hear and feel Mia as she groaned into Anya's pussy.

"Very nice..." said Jerome - as much for the view as the feeling. "You... actually 'we' make a good team. I'm glad I found you." He leaned in and gave Anya another deep kiss, happily taking the liberty that she had so readily offered him earlier in the date. After a few enjoyable moments of tasting and teasing each other, Jerome had built up a nice head of steam as he ploughed Mia's cunt for the second time that evening. He released Anya from the kiss, and picked up Mia's other leg for leverage.

Free from providing assistance, Anya sat back fully on Mia's face and focussed on the feeling of the tongue running circuits through her folds and the occasional nibble on her hardening clit.

To repay the favour, Anya placed her hands onto Mia boobs and began massaging the delicate flesh, paying attention to the dark and taught nipples that sat proudly at their peak.

Watching a hard fucking while feeling the tender attention of a woman was one of Anya's favourite moments in this job. It was a time when she could be both outside and inside the task; taking great pleasure while being an essential part of providing it.

For Mia, her world had become a world of sensations that attacked her being from almost every angle. She could feel the tight grip of Jerome's hands as they held and manoeuvred her ankles to vary and change the angle of his thrusts.

In turn, his constant drive to seek out new part soft her pussy had her lower body squirming as she also sought out he most ideal penetration. At times it felt as though they were chasing each other. Jerome's cock set a trajectory while Mia's hips and interior muscles would duck and weave in order to provide just the right amount of pressure.

Then there were her sensitive nipples. Anya was treating her tits just the way she likes it: firm squeezes with the occasional pull on the nipple. Electric shocks ran all the way through Mia's body to her pussy, trying desperately to compete with all the activity happening down there.

Finally, while her brain tried to process all of that, she had a face full of Estonian pussy and the glorious scents and taste that came with it. As Jerome's fucking continued and they continued their adult version of cat-and-mouse, she resigned herself to simply sticking out her tongue to allow Anya to scrape herself across face as the blonde chased the right stimulation.

Suddenly it was all too much. This orgasm didn't slowly rise up like the tide. With all the sensory experiences who body and mind were trying to manage, her orgasm hit her like a tsunami. She screamed into Anya's pussy as Jerome continued to jackhammer her cunt, and wailed and the muscles in her pussy spasmed around and in the absence of its relentless invader.

With Mia done Jerome growled at Anya who, herself, was building some nice heat in her pussy. "On all fours. NOW!" Deftly, Anya swung a leg to perform a 180 - the perfect position to accept Jerome's marauding dick as he knee-walked across the bed towards her.

Mia could barely catch her breath as she watched the next phase unfold alongside her. Jerome has evolved into a wildman - the kind she hadn't seen on the half-dozen or so times that they had shared a client. For Jerome, it was the moment that the amount of available pussy and its possibilities became simply too much, and unbridled fucking ensued.

Tonight, Mia had been the beneficiary of the build-up, and now Anya was to bring the session to a close. Mia perched up on to her elbow and caught her breath as Jerome grabbed Anya by the hips. Despite not having been inside the sensuous blonde, Jerome wasn't about to stand on tradition or any particular niceties. Nope, that moment had well and truly passed. All that mattered was getting his cock into her wet and hot hole in the shortest time possible.

Anya's experience kicked in and she braced herself for the onslaught. Jerome thudded into her - almost to the hilt on the first thrust. Anya gave a sharp grunt and sucked in air, and Mia could hear a sequence of short, rapid breaths as the next few strokes hammered into her pussy. Anya's head hung low to the bed as her ponytail swirled in rhythm to Jerome's determined efforts.

Rousing from her orgasmic glow, Mia sat up and knelt beside Jerome to encourage him through to the finish line. "That's it Jerome." Her hand cupped his ass and propelled him forward. "She's been waiting all night for this. See if you can't fuck her as hard and as good as you did me."

At Mia's urging, Jerome pushed Anya forward until she was flat on the bed. Falling on top and supported only by his elbows he continued to piston into her pussy like there was no tomorrow. His heavy breathing was like a gale as his head lay next to Anya's ear.

Now it was Anya's turn to clench the sheets. There was no way she would be able to shift Jerome's weight to reach her clit and the orgasm that she was building to was not going to be reached by his determined use of her body. Instead, Anya focussed and clenching her muscles in order to provide him the most stimulation possible. "Oh, my God," he groaned, "I need to cum in you so badly."

Anya turned her head to face him and in doing so, was able to look him almost directly in the eye. "Do it. Fuck me. I need it."

It was also all that Jerome needed. As Mia reached though his legs to massage his balls, his cum started its inevitable journey through to his overworked cock. "Yes," he growled. "This is it, baby." In search of his completion Jerome hammered Anya's pussy as the irrepressible momentum of his orgasm took over.

Anya could feel the swell of Jerome's cock as his orgasm arrived - the groaning and yelling only confirmed it. As she tried to shift her body to extract the greatest pleasure as he came, Anya could barely move for the vice-like grip that Jerome's body presented while his orgasm rose up and though him.

As the wild thrusting began to soften, and the loud vocalisations became heavy breaths then sighs, Anya could hear some gentle clapping. "Very nice, you two," said Mia. "That was definitely worth watching."

Between heaving breaths Jerome laughed into the covers. His body was now almost completely resting on Anya as he basked in the glow of a ferocious orgasm. Anya simply gave her ass a little wiggle to remind him that she was underneath.

"Whoops," said Jerome in apology as he dragged himself up onto his elbows. Carefully balancing, he reached back to withdraw his shrinking cock from its warm and temporary home. Once he and the condom were successfully disengaged, Jerome rolled onto his back and sucked in a few deep breaths. "Wow."

"'Wow' yourself, stud," said Anya as she rolled over and sat up by his side. "That was a good effort." A few seconds later, Mia was leaning over his crotch, carefully pulling off the condom and wiping down his sagging cock with a moist towelette she'd extracted from her purse.

Jerome laughed. "I take it you didn't cum?"

"No baby, I didn't. But tonight was all about you. Let's just say that I've got a nice thought to help me get to sleep tonight." Anya looked over at Mia and gave her another wink. That was a line Mia had heard more than a few times during their client sessions together. "It's all part of the service!"

With that, Anya scooted off the bed, dragging Mia and her discarded panties behind her. The girls paused only to grab the glass of whiskey and return it to its owner. "We'll only be a minute. Have a drink and think about this little slut's ass." Anya delivered a curt slap to Mia as they headed for the bathroom before closing the door behind them.

Jerome breathed and closed his eyes. Money well spent, indeed he thought to himself.

_______

For Mia and Anya, it was all business in the bathroom. Anya replaced her knickers, shoes and dress, before untying her hair and running her fingers through the locks. Her make-up was okay, but her lips would need a tidy-up. She could do that in the lift.

"How long?" askes Mia as she mopped her wet pussy with toilet paper.

"Fifty minutes. We're getting better. Hey, where's your dress?"

Mia cast her eyes downward. Back in the room. Sorry... you rushed me out of there."

Anya faked a look of annoyance but her message was clear. "We need to keep this nice and efficient. Time is money, and we don't need to look disorganised and unprofessional. For the client, our exit should be as graceful as it is seamless."

Mia nodded and made a move for the door. "Wait," said Anya sharply. "I'll come with you for cover."

Turning off the light before exiting the bathroom, the girls walked slowly towards Jerome. "How are you feeling, baby?" asked Anya as she perched on the edge of the bed. In the dim light behind her, Mia gathered her dress, shoes and bag.

"Hmmm... very relaxed. Thank you. Mr Li did a great thing to recommend you two. I trust you give him an equally pleasant experience?"

Anya slowly nodded her head as she thought about some of Mr Lii's more unusual requests. There was no need for Jerome to be sent down that path. "Of course," she replied, stalling for a couple of extra moments while Mia finished up. "Is there anything more I can do for you, Jerome?"

"Well, I'd say 'Fuck me again,' but that's going to require at least another couple of hours. How about a promise we can do this again sometime?"

"That would be our absolute pleasure, I'm sure. You have my number."

Anya heard the bathroom door open and looked around to see Mia looking as perfect as she had in the lift. "Mia, would you care to fuck Jerome again?"