What a Deal! Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming!" I announced to them. I suddenly felt the plug get pulled out of my ass and two fingers entered it. They started sawing them in and out as I started pumping cum out and onto the plate.

"Oh, yeah, cum baby!" I heard someone say.

"Look at all that cum. I guess it was good that we made him wait." I could tell that that was Suzanne.

The other ladies all had gathered around me and now stroked me as I had collapsed limply onto the chairs.

I then felt a swat on my ass and heard my wife's voice. "Get up, Jack. We are all thirsty now."

I struggled to my feet and saw that they had now unlocked Bobby. We both took drink orders and returned with a few. Then I saw Suzanne smile evilly at me. "You know, the loser should also have to lick up all the cum of the winner from that plate."

There was a moment of dead silence in the room. I think all the ladies knew that most men would never consider tasting their own cum, much less someone else's. They all stared at Suzanne and then at Bobby, alternating back and forth and waiting to see what happened.

Suzanne ended the silence after also staring directly at Bobby. "Bobby, go over, get down on your hands and knees with your ass pointed toward us and lick up the cum from that plate."

Bobby hesitated and looked around the room. All the women were staring and a few were gaping. They had not expected this at all. Neither had I.

Finally, Bobby looked at Suzanne and answered. "Yes, Miss Suzanne."

Bobby got on all fours, crawled over to the plate, and started licking up the cum. One of the women actually said 'Yuck', but the others looked on in silence. Suzanne, however, stood up, went over to Bobby, and spread his cheeks. His ass looked a little red and sore. "Look at that. We all know that this man is straight. But he is secure enough to let me fuck him in the ass until its sore while you girls jacked him off on his own chest, and then he will eat another man's cum because we demanded it of him. I think he deserves a round of applause."

The ladies all applauded Bobby and I knew that she was doing this to try to make him feel better. I had not realized that they had gotten this far along in D/S relationship. Or maybe they hadn't and she was pushing him right here. In any case, after a couple of minutes, Bobby stood up and turned around. His face was covered in cum, but he didn't appear to be disgusted by it. Suzanne starting kissing him and licking up the cum until he was fairly cleaned off.

She then turned to me. "And thank you, Jack, for also providing entertainment to this party."

All the ladies applauded again. Cindy then asked them all to sit back down. She picked up the toys, handed them to me and Bobby and asked us to clean them up in the kitchen. We took them in there and did so.

When we returned, the ladies appeared to be packing up their stuff. Cindy turned to us. "Please say good-bye to the ladies in the appropriate manner." Once again Bobby and I went down the line and said good-bye while the ladies shook hands with our dicks. They all departed, commenting on what a wonderful time they had and how they couldn't wait to have another chance to do this. I wondered what that might mean for me and Bobby.

One interesting thing that happened is that Mary was the last one out the door and came and gave me a hug. She whispered to me. "My husband has a home invasion/rape fantasy that I want to explore with you two. I'll call you later."

Holy shit! That sounded interesting.

Once they were all gone, Suzanne and Cindy turned to us and gave us big hugs.

I started removing my hood. They were hot and I'm sure Bobby wanted his off, too. We both got them off and our hair was sweaty and matted.

Cindy kissed me. "Thank you so much for this, honey. I can't believe how much fun that was parading you around and fucking you in the ass while my friends didn't know it was you."

Suzanne held Bobby close. "Baby, I want to thank you for putting up with me being so dominating today. I didn't mean for it to be that way, but with the hood on I felt like I was dominating a stranger and that I could do whatever I wanted."

Bobby kissed Suzanne on the head. "Everything's fine, hon. I loved it. You know we've been getting closer and closer to that all along. As long as this is only role-playing during sex, I can do it." He leaned over and gave her a serious look that he couldn't quite pull off because he was trying so hard not to laugh. "Just don't expect to order me around all day at home. Understand?"

Suzanne laughed. "Honey, you told me how you felt and the rules you set up, I knew exactly what you meant. I don't want you to be my slave except in the bedroom, okay?"

Bill smiled at her. "That's exactly how it should be Princess."

They said their good-byes and left. I turned to Cindy. "Hmmm. My birthday's next month. I can't wait to see what I can come up with for that."

Cindy laughed. "Bastard." She slapped my arm playfully. "You can't stand not to have the upper hand or get the last laugh, can you?"

"You know it!"

to be continued...

12