What a Deal! Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,687 Followers

Brittany looked over at Bill. "He really needs to cum, I bet."

Suzanne smiled. "Yes, he does. I have an idea. You can earn the right to suck my husband's dick, okay?" Brittany nodded. "Here's the deal. My husband and I have a deal where I can have sex with other people, but he can't. I've let him do that only once. He's not really a cuckold and not really a submissive. He and I are defining our own sort of marriage and we love each other so there are no secrets between us. In order for you to earn the right to do this, you have to do four things regularly for me. Are you ready for something like that?"

Brittany, who was a little submissive as we both knew, hesitated. "I'm ready, Miss Suzanne, but I would have to clear it with my husband if it was something odd."

"It's nothing odd. Here are the four things. First, you will take Katy's place on Saturday mornings as Bill's assistant. Second, you will be his assistant for getting the women off, too. When they ask for the 'happy ending', they can ask that you do it instead of Bill and then you would have to eat their pussy. Third, whenever I ask you have to eat my ass until I cum. I've always wanted a little ass slave. Finally, the last thing is that you have to suck Bill off every Saturday after all the appointments are over. Do you think Jimmy will let you come over here most Saturday mornings?"

"Yes, ma'am, I think he will. I can call him and check."

"Not now. You can call him after we finish today's activities and we'll clear your schedule, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Suzanne crawled up onto the bed on all fours. She put her ass up into the air and patted it. "C'mere my little ass-licking slut."

Brittany looked around the room sheepishly and then crawled up behind Suzanne. She started licking and kissing her ass.

Suzanne was frigging her clit at the same time and moving her hips around in reaction to Brittany's oral attentions. "C'mon bitch, get your tongue in my ass!" Brittany did.

Suddenly, Suzanne sat up, Brittany being pushed away by her actions. "Dennis, get up here. I'm going to ride you while Brit-bitch tongue fucks my ass."

I had no problem with that. I was stripped in seconds. I lay down on the bed and Suzanne held my already hard dick straight up. She groaned as she lowered herself onto my rod. I could see that everyone else was watching closely. Katy was now naked, standing with one leg on the floor and one on the bed so that she could rub her clit and stick a couple of fingers in her pussy. Bill was standing over to the side watching intently and, from what I could tell, could barely keep his hands from stroking his dick. Once Suzanne was settled she leaned over and kissed me and I could tell that Brittany was back at her back door. I could feel her chin as she bumped up against my dick while she continued to tongue Suzanne's asshole. Suzanne was holding still so that Brittany could do her job, so I was the one doing all the thrusting. With me pumping up into Suzanne's very wet cunt and Brittany licking her ass, Suzanne came in no time at all.

"Oh, fuck!" Suzanne held her head up away from me and I could see all the muscles in her arms and neck tighten up as her orgasm hit. She kept breathing hard and Brittany kept licking her. Finally, Suzanne collapsed onto my chest. "Whew! That was nice." She grinned at me. "Are you close?"

"Pretty close."

"Good. Brit-bitch, pull Dennis' dick out, clean my juices off it, then lick his balls and jack him off onto my ass."

I felt Suzanne lift up a little until Brittany had my dick clear of Suzanne's pussy. She then starting licking and sucking my dick so that she could clean it. I was feeling like this might do it. She then stopped and started stroking me while she licked my balls. Suzanne whispered to me to raise my legs up a little so I did. Brittany knew immediately what she was supposed to do and licked down as far as she could to try to reach my ass. She couldn't do too much since I had Suzanne lying on top of me and my cock buried up against her ass crack. In any case, Brittany's talented tongue and stroking got me there. I started thrusting up into her hand and she was licking and sucking on my balls. That was going to do it. "Here it comes!"

And then I spurted several ropes of cum. I couldn't tell how high or far they went, but it felt really good to cum in that manner. I thrust until I couldn't anymore and collapsed flat on the bed, Suzanne lying on top of me. Then Suzanne smiled down at me.

"Okay, Brit-bitch, clean Dennis' dick and then all his cum from my ass."

Brittany finished sucking my dick quickly and then Suzanne just lay on top of me an purred like a cat as Brittany cleaned her ass and pussy of my cum. I thought she was going to go to sleep she became so relaxed. But after a few minutes she sat up.

"Okay, cum slut, that's enough. Now for dessert you get to suck off Bill."

Suzanne sat up and I did, too. She called Bill over and had him stand right in front of her. She yanked his speedos down. "Brittany, kneel down here and suck off my husband." Brittany knelt down in front of Bill and Suzanne took Bill's cock and pointed it at Brittany's face. "You know what. I've changed my mind. You can suck him off a little, but I want Bill to have a special experience today. Today he's going to get to give you the 'money shot'. Yep, he's going to cum all over your slutty little face."

Brittany was sucking on Bill's dick and Suzanne let go of it. She looked up at Bill. "Do you like that I've given you a slut to suck your cock, Bill?" Bill groaned and stared at his wife. "Good, I want you to pull out and cover this slut's face with your cum. You can do this every Saturday that you have appointments from now on. I will have other things to do on Saturday mornings, so this is your weekly treat. Okay?" Bill only nodded and groaned. Suddenly, Suzanne stood up and got to the side of Bill. "I'll take care of this." She leaned over and stared down at Bill being sucked. "She's a good cocking sucking little whore. Now tell me when you are ready because I'm going to finish you off."

Bill was getting close. "I'm ready." He barely managed to get that out and yanked his cock out. Suzanne immediately grabbed it and started jerking it. Bill put his head back, closed his eyes, and groaned. His cock suddenly started shooting strong spurts directly at Brittany's face, and Suzanne made sure to jack it and move it around until Brittany's face was a gooey mess. Finally, Bill was done and Suzanne let go of his cock. Brittany was still kneeling there, her eyes closed since some of the cum had gotten close to her eyes.

"You look like quite the slutty little whore." Suzanne leaned over to her bedside table and picked up her cell phone. "Let me get a few good shots of that." She took several pictures and Brittany had still not moved. Suzanne stared for a few more seconds. "Okay, you can go clean up now." She turned to me. "I really liked being in charge of that." I smiled, Bill smiled, and then Suzanne left the room, grabbing her robe off the back of her closet door as she went.

Katy looked at me and grinned as she dressed. "That was pretty cool." When she was done, she left.

I looked at Bill. "That was interesting. I bet you didn't expect that."

"Not completely, but it wasn't too much of a surprise. I think Suzanne actually likes to watch me interact with other women as long as she is in charge. She seems to get off on it."

"Hmmm. I hadn't thought about that. Well, in any case, you are a lucky man. She's cool." I got dressed and left the room, leaving Bill in there and Brittany in the bathroom. I went back downstairs and Suzanne was in the den, watching the bathroom and bedroom cameras.

I walked up behind her, leaned over, and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek while she watched. "See you later, Suzanne."

"Okay. I'm just checking to make sure Brittany doesn't think she can take advantage of being alone with Bill." She looked up at me and grinned. "I'd hate to have to discipline her."

I laughed. "Yeah, I bet you would." I headed out the door, my 'other' Saturday chores calling me.

to be continued...

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,687 Followers
12