All Comments on 'What a Discovery'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
engrish

"She dived under the covers" just cuz spill ck sayz it's spelt write doesn't mean the Gramur is corrict.

qualitywheatqualitywheatover 12 years agoAuthor
What?

Would you like to explain that for me and everyone else please?

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
NICE

I think mr anonimouse was trying to bag on your verb useage. Dived in this case was wrong, it should have said " She dove under the covers." Not a major faux pas but wrong useage none the less. Now I've explained his comment. Time for my own. I gerally liked the story but it flowed poorly in my opinion. Felt like we rushed to the sex, then rushed that too. Keep at it and don't rely on spell check to give proper grammar tips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not bad.

Saxon_Hart was correct in that it seemed a little rushed.

However, the anonymous comments regarding "dived" and "dove", I think are a result of the differences between British English and American English. Your use of the "dived" form is correct. Unfortunately, some of our American friends sometimes fail to take account of the fact that American English has developed to use different verb forms from the standard English. Unfortunately, anyone seeing that you used "Mum" instead of "Mom" should have been able to work that out. Our American friend should always remember that the English language was around long before the American continent was discovered by Europeans!

Keep at it, try to build more tension and don't be too keen to get to the "money shot" too quickly.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Yeah a little rushed, but.....

Still a good one.

qualitywheatqualitywheatover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your advice

Next time I use Dived, I'll put Dove in brackets? lol

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A good read

A fast moving story and a well used theme, but I still liked the story.

I would like to read some more of their sex scenes, that part of the story seemed a little short to me.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
naaaaniiiaaaaa

Naaaaaaaniiiaaaaaaaaneeeeeeiiijiiiiii Bobby !!!! Every body talks about you and your mom all over the Marianas islands especially here in saipan.

qualitywheatqualitywheatalmost 12 years agoAuthor
???????????????????

Don't understand the comment about the Marianas, or Saipan? Anyone?

rancoorrancoorover 10 years ago
And... Very well !!!

In good style and of direction written..

A hundred times better from those "shaven" and "bald" pussies, of from those "massive", "enormous", "huge", "big", "monster"(etc.) dick,

similarly as well as of monstrous breasts and asses (whether of drunk entirely partners)..

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 9 years ago
nice story nice twist

This is a great story the twist on mom not knowing about the tape was a nice touch

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a6 months ago

As one who has no problem with mutually consensual incest in real life, I was a little disappointed with the blackmail. If the son truly respected and loved his mother, he simply could have given his mother the DVD and let her make her choice via free will.

The author has the ability to write a good story. He developed the plot logically. He used gutter slang only when absolutely dictated by the story circumstances.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous