All Comments on 'What a Family!'

by JANAMARIE

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CharlieLCharlieLalmost 17 years ago
You are one hell of a great writer

Unlike many of the other authors who seem to write to please those who are wanking over things they read you provide an honest real story in amongst the sex. Keep up the fantastic work and disregard those who find fault with your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A story in very bad taste

unlike your other stories this is the pits and just plain nasty. The fucking is in your face from the start and then you go and introduce faggots in to it - how nasty is that - just vile and nothing like your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bad dad

My uncle raped me. It hurt a lot. But now I love a hard one up there.

spankfunforspankfunforover 10 years ago
Strange Story

Boyfriend Big Dick made father little dick give his family millions for molesting the son and daughter underage and then made him move out forever! For once a big cock really rules! Big cock and the daughter are together and son and mom are together! Happy ending to a very sexual story! I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just desert's

Loved the way the boyfriend cleaned house.

miklosfairmiklosfairalmost 8 years ago
Surprise ending

I have to admit I didn't see that ending coming. Thought it would just be more family incest over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Searching a story

I am searching a story including wife's parents and husband's parents.

It will interesting with bisexual stuffs. Son enjoy with Father and father in-law, while daughter enjoy with mother and mother in-law.

Email: odiaapua@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?

I was not expecting gay sex..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous