All Comments on 'What a Guy Won't Do Ch. 02'

by hotwords229

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kboyd1942kboyd1942about 10 years ago
Cute

I really like the way you write. Lots of love in your story!

maddictmaddictabout 2 years ago

Well how many views are you getting. Go big or go home?

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

I love how he kept forgetting to cover while he was running into the house and up to his room. I also love how his sister is so into him getting naked. But the lack of description is starting to become an issue. You have three female characters and nothing to differentiate them to the reader aside from names. They're personalities aren't distinct enough from each other to really use that, either. We have no idea what they look like, so without faces or full personalities to attach the names to, I kept getting confused with who was the mother, sister, or girlfriend. Even when the two girls came to strip him, I had trouble keeping them identifiable in my head. It's strange, because you describe naked cocks, male exposure, and handjobs so well, but none of the characters even get so much as a nod to their body type or hair color. It's almost like the MC is an invisible man save for his nude, erect penis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous