What a Guy Won't Do Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It has already been viewed by like a million people. Everyone has seen it." Cindy said. My stomach dropped even further at that and I had to take a deep breath to keep from yaking.

"Honey, you are the victim of a crime. This is like rape." Mom said.

I needed to think for a minute. I wasn't sure what to do, but in that instant I think I actually became a man for a minute.

"No. It isn't rape. It's not the same for a guy as it is for a girl. It just isn't. It's just a penis," my voice cracked on the word penis, then I tried to recover. "It's not really that bad if you think about it. Guys play with themselves all the time and everyone knows it. It's not the same as if it were a girl, it just isn't."

"But it was against your will. You weren't playing with it, they were!"

"I know, Mom, but it really isn't that big of a deal. It's just skin. I didn't even know it happened. It isn't that much different than the video everybody already saw and it seems like everyone thinks that one's funny. This one is just more . . ." erect, pulsating, throbbing, screaming for release I couldn't finish. My hands were shaking and I was sweating.

" . . . detailed." I managed to choke out.

This was beyond embarrassment.

"Besides, I brought this whole thing on myself." I whispered.

Mom was incredulous "How?"

There was no turning back now, time to fess up. I could barely breath while I was speaking.

"I did it on purpose—when my suit fell off at the meet. I pulled it off on purpose. I stood up naked in front of everyone on purpose. I exposed my nude body, penis, butt, balls the whole thing on purpose!" I sat there out of breath. I just referred to MY balls as balls to my Mom!

I looked up and saw Cindy with her mouth hanging open and a slight grin on her face. Jill was looking down at the table, as she already knew and Mom was sitting there looking stunned.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because of what happened to me, thanks to Jen and Martha. He did it for me." Jill said with love in her voice.

"She was so upset and I felt guilty. She said I didn't know what it was like so I thought that if it happened to me then I would understand and everyone would forget about it happening to her. I'm not ashamed of it, I'm embarrassed, but I'm not ashamed." I once again sat there and waited for a response.

Mom looked at me with respect and love. She couldn't speak, she was proud and I could see it in her eyes. She hugged me. So did Cindy, and then Jill. It felt so good to have Jill in my arms again. Her body pressed against mine and I could feel myself start to harden. Are you serious? I thought to myself, am I really going to get a boner right now! Don't I have any control at all?

I let her go and sat down. "We're going to let this go. So the world can see my erect . . .you know . . . now—so what! I guess there's nothing to be shy about anymore, everyone's seen everything there is. Jen and Martha will get what's coming to them eventually. I'm not going to do anything to them. We'll just get on with our lives. I guess if there's one good thing to come out of this I don't have to wear a towel when I walk from the shower to my bedroom anymore!" I joked.

Jill laughed and Cindy's eyes lit up. What's with her?

"You'll wear a towel." Mom interjected.

So what do we have for breakfast?" I asked.

If there is one thing my family is good at it's pretending everything is fine. We ate breakfast. I knew this wasn't over, but at least it was for the moment.

12