All Comments on 'What a Guy Won't Do Ch. 03'

by hotwords229

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Fun

A fun trilogy, but Jill should have cracked open the treasurebox for her hero... I think he earned her love in a big way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
REALLY ENJOYED THE STORY

Please keep writing

hotwords229hotwords229almost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks more to come

Thanks for the feedback and encouragement. I think there may be one or two more of these stories coming!

Thanks again!

jamescute2013jamescute2013over 10 years ago
Awesome!

Awesome Story please continue!

kboyd1942kboyd1942about 10 years ago
Wow

Oh you are good!!! Still keeping the gentleness and love, but slowly getting more and more sexy Cant wait for the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That was excellent!

I love how all of these women are so eager to see him naked. I also love how he willingly strips down despite being incredibly embarrassed.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

The ENM/CFNM is definitely top-tier. I love how the women are so eager to expose him or see him naked. The way they appreciate the view and he's embarrassed but still turned on without them abusing him is also rare on this site and always a delight to see. But with more female characters now and the MC being the only male one, it's getting harder and harder to keep them straight in my head when you only give us names to off of. You give a lot of description to naked penises, but everyone is a blank silhouette in my head since you don't even give a nod to their hair colors or the womens' breast sizes. I think you had a previous chapter tagged "small penis," but I've seen no indication of his size in this story... For something that's got such great male exposure, it's just bizarre now nothing is given a physical description. Like, it seems antithetical to the "nudity" focus when we don't know what he looks like nude or what the girls look like clothed, and it really detracts from the full potential this story could have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The series just keeps getting better.

I wish I could be in his place

massageguy1massageguy19 months ago

Love it so very much! Great series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous