What a Guy Won't Do Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then there was Jill. My beloved Jill.

Our eyes met and I felt my heart swoon for her and that finally gave me the courage to stand up.

I pushed off with all my might and assumed a standing position with my arms up flexing. The water poured off of me and I looked down at my naked body and saw my penis stiffen immediately. The crowd exploded in applause, I don't think they expected me to come out nude, but that's how I do it apparently! I stood for what seemed like ages with my throbbing cock beating with my heart standing naked in front of a huge crowd of screaming women.

Then I snapped out of my daze as I heard my Mom's voice over the Mic.

"Come on down and take a picture. I want to be the first!" she said waving a twenty. My sister also threw in a twenty and came over to me. They got on either side of me and put their arms around me, both of them looking down at my throbbing penis with huge smiles as the picture was snapped. Jill took her eyes off my dick long enough to mouth the words "We Win!"

What a guy won't do for a beautiful girl.

12