What a Guy Won't Do Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His rock-hard dick shot up like a switchblade and smacked into his belly. I stepped back and looked at him. He stood there naked with his jeans and underwear around his ankles looking at me, waiting. He started to say something and I pressed my finger up against his warm lips. I walked around him, admiring his nudity. As I passed his front I reached out and slid the tips of my fingers under his cock. It throbbed and bounced with a hard pliability.

I took my step exerciser and placed it behind him. I stepped up so now I was taller than he was. I placed my chin on his shoulder and looked down at his bare front. I lifted his arms slightly out of the way and he held them there, then I reached forward and grabbed his solid cock! Shivers ran through his body and I started jacking him off. He turned his face into the side of mine and kissed my neck. I looked down his body as if it were my own and saw male masturbation through his point of view. This is what it looks like to have a penis and stroke it. It was amazing, marvelous, exhilarating.

His body convulsed at the motions of my hand and I have never felt so in control before. It was like having a full sized living puppet that responded every time I pulled its string! Get it?

He breathed heavily through his nose as his hot breath blasted itself against my neck. I stroked harder and faster feeling his penis engorge even more while in my hand. He was sweating; I wrapped my other hand across his chest and felt his heart racing, his torso expanding with his increased respiration. He would make choked groaning noises every now and then that made me even hotter. I controlled every feeling this man was having, he was mine!

Suddenly I stopped stroking him. I very lightly glided my fingers down his shaft and this sent his penis into flexing spasms of pleasure! I played with his hardening balls then grabbed his dick powerfully. At that, his entire body constricted and he grabbed my hand. His gently placed his index finger and thumb over mine and showed me how to do it right. He made a circle out of my finger and thumb and gently stroked up and down the head of his cock in fairly quick motions. Then he let go and let me take over again.

I stroked fast, then slow, then fast again. He was enjoying this so much and it made me burn for him. I looked down again and saw his balls had receded and were about to burst. I let go of his chest and with my other hand I pressed his perineum, as I read to do in Cosmo, and I let go of his dick. I held my hand out and waited. At first, there was nothing and I thought I let go too soon, but Mark's body told me otherwise. It was like he was caught in mid-orgasm and ceased to dwell on this plane of existence for a moment, until his penis exploded—and I mean EXPLODED—into my waiting hand.

His hot fluid pooled into my palm very quickly, splattering down as his dick sent spurts of it out one after the other. The fluid was not even warm it was hot. Like sex lava!

I don't know why I felt compelled to catch it, I did the same thing the first time, but this life-giving goo fascinated me and I wanted to experience it up close. Mark's body went slack when he finished and he tried to recuperate. I walked around to face him again looking at his hot spooge in my hand. He looked at me curiously probably wondering why I was so obsessed with the stuff. Now I felt like I had to get rid of it, but where? Without thinking I wiped it all over his softening penis, it was all over his shaft, in his pubes on his balls, everywhere!

He grabbed me and laughed like he couldn't understand why, but he liked it. Then a pure animal lust came over me and I put my hand on his chin, he seemed to know where this was going and I wiped my "cum hand" over his own tongue! He had his own sperm in his mouth and I wanted it. I shoved my tongue in his mouth and tasted it for myself. I don't really care for the taste, but apparently I find it very erotic to share a lover's fluid! Sometimes I feel like a feral beast when I am with him. I want him so bad!

At this point my body was on fire, I thought I was going to explode with my own juices. Mark was always willing to pleasure me and he lunged forward to do so. But I stopped him. Don't ask me why, but I suddenly had an idea.

"No. Not tonight," I told him. "Tomorrow I'll have the house to myself again. Come over at 2PM. I want you to come here and without saying a word, I want you in my room, naked. I want you to strip me nude and have your way with me. Do anything you want to me—to my body. I am yours, Mark." I said breathlessly.

His penis began to grow again! What does it take to keep that thing down?

"Don't say anything. Pull your pants up and go home." I told him.

Mark smiled at me. He liked this idea a lot and he could barely close his jeans over his raging hardon. He walked out of my room and I instantly felt the need to run after him and have him inside me!

Instead I went to the window and watched as he left the house. He was walking funny like he had a banana in his pants! He turned and looked up at me. I stood in the window and without any effort I pulled my shirt and bra off exposing my naked breasts to him—and anyone else who might be looking in the neighborhood. Mark slapped his hand against his forehead in disbelief and laughed.

'Tomorrow', I mouthed to him and he blew me a kiss.

I fell back on the bed and lightly caressed my nipples. My mind was a million miles away, as if it were trying to travel through time and see what tomorrow would bring.

For tomorrow I'll find out just what this guy won't do to pleasure his girl!

12