What a Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweeter
Sweeter
6 Followers

You reach down to undo my pants and you just feel hard dick. "Dam your dick feels good in my hand. Now I want to feel it inside my mouth." You say this and then with a sweet girly smile and a little purr you add "Please."

I continue move up the bed tell my dick is moving smoothly over your lips. You wet your lips and the bottom of my dick at the same time and just run it over your lip again and again. You stop and run your tongue over the head and purr again before taking it onto your mouth. You put and hand on my ass and push me into your mouth. I reach back and slide two fingers into you and rub your clit with my thumb. We go like this and we both start to heat up and speed up tell I am fucking your mouth, poking the back of your throat with each thrust and slapping your clit with my hand as I finger fuck you hard. My dick comes out of your mouth and you scream "FUCK ME NOW!!"

I quickly move back and slide my dick into your pussy. this sets off the orgasm that was building in you and your eyes pop wide as dose your mouth and you arch your back and cum. It only took me sliding it into you to get you going and now I start to fuck. I am adding pleasure on top of pleasure and you claw at my arms and back.

You finally come down, falling into my fucking rhythm and your teeth bite into my shoulder. I let out a "Yes!" as the pain and ecstasy come together sending me over the top. I cum with forceful and firm thrusts bouncing your body under me.

As I come down you are shocked I came so fast. "Wow! That was a record for you."

"The arguing got me hot and I wanted to get the first one in quick so you know."

"Know what?"

"I plan on setting an endurance record with you tonight. Did you carbo load today?" I say with a devious smile on my face.

That night becomes a crazy fun, happy, sexy, laugh filled, sensual, long fuck. You and I are still going at it when the sun comes up and we finely stop for breakfast. We go through the rest of the day hardly able to walk and extremely drained but very very happy.

I am so glad I met you and I am better for having known you. I will never forget you. You were a risk worth taking and I'm glad I took it. You're always happy and knowing your smiling now makes my heart worm.

Every song I hear is about you and will be for some time to come. I should have played "Chasing cars" that night we drank Tecate.

Be Happy!!

Sweeter
Sweeter
6 Followers
12