All Comments on 'What a Week Ch. 01 of 03'

by Bothbihants

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lucky man!

There is no greater thrill than fucking a woman who loves her husband and wants him to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
pretty bad

when the writer poses his own comment just another loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very hot and a question

First the question, if you read the introduction, you knew what was in the story. If so, then why did you read it? And why make your stupid comment? Now on to my comment. Loved the story. Sex is sex, and all participants were willing and enjoyed what happened. I would participate in such activities. I think I'd blow my load almost immediately from being in a cunt and rubbing up against another erection. I have a woman that I'd like to fuck. If her husband wanted to watch or join in as in this story, I'd say O.K. I believe in different strokes for different folks and in to each his own. So do whatever floats your boat. Sex is enjoyable and wonderful. So pump it up and enjoy!

Time2GLTime2GLabout 11 years ago
A Perfect Description

of what DVP feels like for a man. This story is smoking hot, and I hope your tale will tantalize other adventurous couples to experience the same feelings. It is the ultimate sexual experience for both my wife and I. Fine story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I want to try

I didn't understand the posting comment bit (in the comments here), but it makes me want to try two cocks in me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous