What Am I Doing Here? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knocked on the door and when it was opened by Leroy, she handed over to beer and wine

"Hey, Lady, Welcome. Good to see you. Come on in." Leroy said.

She nodded her acceptance of his welcome and followed him into the room. As promised, there were seven guys assembled, a mixed crew, big and small, dressed comfortably, some casual, two with shirts and ties, one in a suit. There was music playing, but it was background music. A television set was on, but it was showing the Cooking Channel, no porn.

"Nice outfit," one of the men said.

"It has sort of some sentimental value," she said. Harold was there. She hadn't expected to see him, but, then, she wasn't surprised at his presence either. She looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and gave her a thumbs up.

"Lady brought us some refreshment," said Leroy. He held up the beer and wine.

Polite applause.

"How you feeling?" one of the guys asked her.

"Good. Ready," she said. She had wondered how she'd be feeling when she was here in the room with the guys who would be fucking her shortly. She was feeling good. And a lot more excited than she thought she'd be feeling. A nice soft flow of lubricant was warming the inside of her cunt. Her clit was alert. Her nipples were tender. What was the biggest surprise to her was her breathing. She could hardly catch her breath. She was breathing in short gasps, her breasts moving up and down. She was excited alright.

"Hey, Lady," it was the man in the suit speaking.

"Yes?"

"You seem very calm for a lady about to get fucked by seven Black men with very big cocks."

"Oh, you guy's expertise and good manners have been vouched for by Harold there," she pointed to Harold who smiled back at her.

Marquise stepped forward. "To reciprocate your nice gift, we have a gift for you." He held out in his hand three items, a large thick blunt, an ashtray and a cigarette lighter. "You take these upstairs with you, use them when you like."

"And thank you," she said. She bowed and accepted the items.

It was amazing to MaryJane Huffman how good she felt. Admitting that she was a slut and that she wanted to get fucked had eased her mind free of conflict concerning her sexuality. So what if she was a slut; as Harold had explained the night before, here sluts were respected, were admired, and were brought to enjoy and to be enjoyed.

"Shall we start?" said Leroy.

MaryJane wasn't sure of the protocol, exactly where the sex would take place and how. She thought that she would be fucked upstairs, but she wasn't sure.

One of the guys stepped over to her. He offered her his arm. "I'm Dee," he said,"He flashed a big smile at her. "You and I go upstairs. My twenty minutes starts when the door closes there." You get five minutes when I leave and then the next one of us comes in to pleasure you."

"Lead on Macduff," she said. They linked arms and hurried up the stairs.

It was the same room MaryJane had been in the days before. Few furnishings and a mattress on the floor, Dee left the door open. "Before we start, the usual way is that you light the blunt and offer a puff to whoever is with you. It makes everything more friendly." As he spoke he pulled off his shirt, revealing a ripped torso, tight abs, muscled arms.

MaryJane took off her tee shirt and smiled. Oddly, the matter-of-factedness of what was happening so far served to heighten her expectations of great sex rather than weaken it. She watched him glance over to look at her now naked upper body. His smile indicated that he thought she didn't look too bad either. She lit the blunt, took a puff and passed it to Dee. She slipped out of her basketball shorts while he took a toke. The stuff they were smoking was good. She felt her sex tingle, the nerve endings along her cunt, her tits and her legs come alive and alert.

Dee took off his pants. He wasn't wearing underwear either. His prick was large.....and it was erect. It looked beautiful. He shut the door. His twenty minutes began:

He picked her up and gently laid her down on the mattress. Oh my God, MaryJane felt her cunt fill with her juice. It was gushing.

And then everything seemed to move into a slow motion mode. MaryJane Huffman felt everything that happened completely and clearly. Every nerve in her body was alert and excited. He spread her legs slightly and lowered his face to hers. He cupped his hand over the bush covered mound. She was so wet.

No foreplay was necessary. He slipped his cock, it was very large and quite thick, into her ready cunt. In he went and her vagina stretched smoothly to accommodate his size. He filled her and the pink walls of her cunt contracted to keep his cock warm, wet and secure, and in her. Her hands reached around and gripped his ass, pulling him as close as possible. His groin pressed against hers. His chest was against hers. His hands ran up and down her body from her ears down to her thighs. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his torso. She opened her mouth as he put his tongue against her lips and into her mouth. His man smell mixed with her cunt smell, filling her senses, arousing her sex even more. He began to rock his hips while she held his large cock deep in her, pressing her thighs together to help keep him tight inside. Nothing was still. His hands moved. His tongue dug into her mouth. His thighs squeezed and relaxed against her hips. She could feel his cock everywhere within her cunt.

He began a hard rocking motion. his cock lifting nearly all the way out or her cunt and then diving \back in as deep as he could go. His cock was so large. He changed his angle and she felt that marvelous cock send sparks of pleasure wherever it touched. She was on fire.

His rhythm increased in tempo. She moved her hands up to grip his back and to pull him tight against her breast.

They began to kiss. Their lips pushing tight against each other, their tongues entwined, they kissed and kissed.

The rhythm of his fucking got faster and harder.

She began to make mewling sounds. This big black man was beautiful! His cock was magnificent. He was a fucking madman, his hips moving up and down at a furious pace,

She held tightly and began to utter a low quivering sound, a moan of pure pleasure. He quickened his fucking pace even more. She yelled and came. It was a deep and huge orgasm and shook every part of her body.

He ignored her yell and her orgasm, just kept going with his hard fucking into the depths of her cunt.

Oh God, she came again.

His chest rubbed against her nipples.

His hands glided up and down her back, resting on her ass, moving to her neck.

Their lips held together. Their tongues slipped in and out of their separate embrace. They exchanged saliva. Her hips moved up and down to meet his thrusts. She looovvved this. Oh God, she came again. It was the third time she had come in the last minute, but she couldn't vouch for that number. She had lost count after the first orgasm. "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop," she repeated over and over again. "Fuck me....Oh fuck me. Yes, yes." she pleaded.

Oh, no, she came again.

She would have sex with six more of them after Dee finished his session with her. She would have more sex if she wanted after each had completed his solo run. MaryJane Huffman wanted nothing else but to sustain this level of excitement. She wondered if it could be sustained. She didn't wonder. It could and it would be sustained.

Dee's cock slipped up and sunk down her cunt, in and out so quickly that she couldn't distinguish between his up strokes and his down strokes. Still, her hips kept perfect time with his, pushing fiercely up when he pushed down, pushing down each time he slid up in her cunt.

She came again, her body one long shudder of nerve endings exploding. Her forehead was wet with sweat. He was sweating too. Their bodies slid against each other's, his wet ebon skin sliding against her slippery white skin.

She screamed once more as she felt herself cum again. She felt his cock begin to swell within her cunt and she realized he was ready to cum too. He began to push even deeper into her cunt. He began to grunt. He groaned and began to come. Load after load of cum shot deep into her. Slowly, his cock grew soft and slipped from her soaking cunt.

MaryJane held onto Dee tightly. "That was so good," she murmured into his ear. She smiled, "Can I taste you?"

"Sure enough," he said and she quickly lowered herself down to envelope his soft cock into her mouth. She wanted to taste the mixed cum and pussy juice, his and hers, savor it.

"You fuck so good," she said, lifting her mouth from his cock.

"You're not too bad either," he said.

"Want another toke?" she asked, lifting the blunt from the ashtray it was resting in.

"Nah, there's more downstairs. You save yours. How do you feel? You're one/seventh of the way towards becoming a certified slut."

"Oh, I already certified my being a slut to myself. I am a slut." She wondered why she had not admitted to herself a long time ago that she loved sex, adored having a big cock pound her cunt, craved sucking a cock and swallowing cum.

"Maybe I'll get another chance at you later if you want."

"I want."

Dee stood up and left the room. MaryJane dried some of the sweat off of her body with a towel from the pile in the corner. She allowed the cum Dee had deposited to leak from her onto the towel. Her door was open and she waited for her next visitor. She wondered what sort of fucking he would offer her.

She heard someone in the hallway. She got up to greet him.

It was Leroy.

"I am ready," she told him as he came into the room. He left the door open. Leroy, in contrast to Dee, was already naked when he came into the room. His cock was rampant, large and pointing upwards, hard and ready to go. She looked at Leroy's cock in awe. She wondered where and how it would fit into her, cunt, mouth, or ass.

"You doin' good?" he asked her.

"I am doing good," she replied.

"Good," he said. He helped her down onto the mattress and turned her so that she was face forward on her hands and knees. She wondered if he would be the one to test her ass.

She held her thighs close together, but Leroy separated them. He knelt behind her. She felt the circumcised head of his prick rub against her cunt slit. Her juices ran and she felt her slit open to welcome his cock inside. She looked over her shoulder. The expression on his face was intent and serious.

"You are a fabulous slut," he said.

"Thank you," she replied and uttered a long sigh, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," as she felt his well endowed cock slide all the way into her wet cunt. She stiffened her arms at the elbows and pressed her hands and knees hard into the mattress so that her body would remain firm in place while he plowed into her from behind.

MaryJane came the instant she felt one of his hands reach around to her body to touch her clit. And then she continued to come again and again as his fingers toyed with her swollen, excited clit.

This time, as Leroy sawed his cock in and out of her cunt and as he continued to rub his fingers against her clit, and as she felt his groin hit against her ass at the end of every down stroke, she didn't try to control demonstrating her pleasure. She shouted at the top of her lungs, "Yes, yes, yes, yes." She yelled as loud as she was able, "Fuuuuckkkk me. Fuck me. FFFFFFuck MMMMMMeeeeee." She growled, "Hrrahhhghhhhgraaaaaa," howling it to fill the room with the sound of her pleasure.

"You do make a lot of noise when you fuck," he said, a huge smile on his face.

"Not always, but your cock does make me want to scream. Good screams."

"Screamed while reamed."

"Sounds good to me." MaryJabe Huffman lowered her head to the mattress and lifted her ass. "Leroy, you may fuck me as hard as you can."

He did. She began to make her mewling sounds. Then She began to shout asking him, "PLEASSSSSE FUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEE. HAAAAAARRRDERRRRR."

He did that.

She began to come again. She didn't stop coming until Leroy announced, "My twenty minutes are up."

"Too soon," she said. "Maybe after everyone's done me, we can have another go?"

"Sounds good to me."

"Oh....." she had almost forgotten, "Want to take a hit?" She held the blunt out to him.

"No, thanks. I'll get plenty more downstairs. Got to leave now." He gave MaryJane a kiss on the forehead. "I'll go downstairs. Harold is for sure waiting to get all the details about your fucking."

She had forgotten about Harold.

He walked out of the room, leaving the door open.

Only five minutes before her next gentleman caller. She picked up the same towel she used to clean herself before and again wiped away excess cum from her cunt. She wondered who would be next. Five to go. So far, things had gone very well, thought Mrs. Huffman. Her cunt was feeling comfortably filled-----and ready for more. Two fuckings so far, one missionary style, the other doggie style. She tried to anticipate what the next sex would be, but she then decided that she would just wait and see what would come (and how she would cum). So far, letting things happen had worked out pretty good.

She heard a sound outside the room and turned around. It was the gentleman who had been wearing the suit. He was still wearing his suit and tie. It was a well-cut suit, light grey, pin striped and it fit him as if it had been tailored for him. He greeted her with a hearty, "Hello."

She returned his hello, picked up the blunt and offered him a toke.

He had taken off his jacket and was hanging it up. He thanked her, took the blunt and the light she offered, smiled and continued undressing.

MaryJane watched him as he took off his clothing. It was a very pleasant sight. He was about six feet tall and must have weighed about 200 pounds of ripped muscle. His pecs were tight, his bi and triceps were sharply honed. His trapezius, the result of hard work at a gym, set his dark brown shoulders off from his handsome face. He dropped his pants and she was amazed at his cock as it showed itself erect when he removed his boxer shorts. It was a magnificent cock, large, thick, circumcised and READY. So MaryJane was surprised when he shut the door and, instead of preparing to put that cock into her cunt, he stood her up and knelt in front of her.

He began with her ankles. He gripped each of her slim ankles and slowly began to lift his hand along her leg. His hand stopped at her calf. He held her calf. Smoothing the muscle with the palm of his hand. "Nice," he said and smiled. His voice was deep and resonant and sent a chill up and down her spine. His hand moved up to her thigh and he gripped the large muscle at the back of her thigh. Again, his hand moved slowly up and down, tracing the large muscle, holding and admiring it. "Lovely," was his one word comment. He stood up and let his hands trace a path over her ass, her abs, her chest and her shoulders. "Wonderful definition," he said.

He returned to kneel in front of her again, His face was level with the bushy mess of hair decorating her cunt area. "I love hirsute cunts," he murmured, "they are sexy, they smell nice." Without further ado, he moved his face closer, gripped the globes of her ass with his hands and drew her closer to his face. His nose rested against her pubis, his tongue pressed against her swollen labia and then slipped into her once again very wet cunt.

"Shhh," the man whispered to her and gently helped her to lie down. His tongue continued to make love to her cunt. He moved his tongue out to caress her slit. It then slinked its way up to press against and moisten her clitoris, now engorged and poking out from its enveloping sheath.

His tongue now entered her vagina again, this time accompanied with two of his fingers. She stretched her legs as far apart as she could and lifted them while, with the finger of his other hand, he began to press against her clit, stimulating it with a light but firm circular motion.

MaryJane enjoyed cunnilingus, Harold was particularly good sucking her cunt, but this man doing her now was better than particularly good. His cunnilingus was to other cunt suckings she had enjoyed as a Pablo Picasso oil painting was to an amateur picture painted on a piece of cardboard and displayed in a Goodwill bin.

After less than a minute of his ministrations to her cunt, she began to utter her usual sounds of purring pleasure. After another moment or two, her hands involuntarily swept upwards and gripped the back of his head, pushing his face deeper against her pudenda. And then she began to come again and, of course, again and again.

She lay relaxed and happy, smiling, as he went on sucking, kissing, wetting and caressing her cunt.

He had now put three fingers of his hand into her cunt and slowly, very slowly, moved the fingers around her wet vagina, massaging its inner walls in a gentle motion. The fingers of his other hand, meanwhile, continued their circling stimulation of her wildly excited clitoris. Why, she wondered, had she not accepted being a slut years ago?

And she came again. She ran the palms of her hands against the tip of her breasts, along the underside of her breasts, along the swell of her breasts. She pinched her nipple. She squeezed her breast at the aureole. She uttered a continuous murmur of "Ohs, ahhhs, and haaaas." Her body and her thoughts were all centered in the area of her cunt. All her body sensation and all her thinking stemmed from the sensation coming from her cunt. The emollient soothing her cunt via the working of his mouth and tongue brought to her a quietude and peace that ended only when a sudden explosion of an extraordinary orgasm swept without warning from her cunt upwards and downwards, shaking every part of her body and eliciting an ear- splitting shout of wild approval from her throat, "Aaaaaarrrrghhhhaaaaaaahhaha!!!"

The naked man who had brought her to her latest powerful orgasm looked up. His eyes opened wide. He ran his tongue over the lips of her cunt and ended his exploration of her pubes with a final kiss to her clit. "Was that ok?"

"Ok? It was magnificent, monumental, totally glorious. I LOVED it!" She moved down on the mattress so that her face was level with his. She kissed him. "Thank you," she said. "May I please, please, return the favor?"

"If you so wish," the man who had engineered one of the best orgasms MaryJane Huffman had ever experienced said.

"Thank You," she said and scooted down to face his still erect long, thick cock, taking it into her mouth and beginning to suck on it with her lips holding the shaft tightly.

Her tongue rubbed hard against the underside of his delicious mouth-filling organ.

In dreadful need of tasting his cum, her fingers grabbed tight unto the lower part of his penis's shaft, jerking it hard in an effort to get him to cum. She held the tip of his cock in her mouth as she continued to jerk his shaft, away from and towards her mouth. She felt his cock begin to twitch. Realizing that he was about to cum, she opened her mouth as wide as possible and swallowed his prick as deep into her mouth. He came and she gulped and gulped until she had swallowed every last sticky drop of the stringy rope of his wonderful cum. His cock erupted with a stream of hot cum splashing against the back of her mouth. He twitched again and another splash of cum spilled into her mouth, now full of the salty, viscous liquid. She loved the taste. She adored the feel of the thick liquid on her tongue. She was thrilled to slosh the cum around in her mouth, finally swallowing and looking with unmasked admiration at the man who had so pleasured her.

"Wow," she said.

She was a slut. That she knew. She thoroughly enjoyed being fucked. She loved sucking cock and swallowing cum. She thrilled at having her cunt sucked.