What Am I Doing Here? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a slut. After denying it for years, she had learned that she was a slut last night. She now knew it for a positive fact, a happy fact. She smiled at the guy who had sucked her to orgasm, who she had sucked to orgasm. "I think we finished about five minutes early," she said. "Have another toke." She handed him the blunt and lit its end for him, using the lighter.

She was curious. "What's Harold doing here?"

"He hangs when we do a new slut," the man said. "We let him be here and when we go back down stairs, we tell him all the details."

He took a deep lunged inhale and passed the blunt back to MaryJane who inhaled as deeply as he had.

"You have a lovely cock," she told him.

"I'll bet you say that to all the guys," he said.

She laughed, "only the ones hung like you."

"You like this so far?"

"Very much. My pussy has never before felt so relaxed. What's next for me?" she asked. "You know?"

The guy thought for a second. "I am not sure. We don't do that many things. We do fucking. We do sucking. That's about it. Sluts like to fuck. We fuck them. No hassle. No demands. No hurting. All our emotion is involved with fucking."

MaryJane was feeling comfortable. It was probably the joint she had been smoking, but it could just as easily have been the nature of the fucking. "I always thought that being a slut was like something bad. You know, I don't feel bad."

"Oh you're bad alright. Good bad!"

She laughed. "I meant bad bad."

But her latest sex partner's time was up. "Got to go," he said, "Maybe we'll do some more after everyone has done you first."

"See you later," she smiled.

She was alone. She had five minutes. No cleaning up to do, she lay down on the bed and stretched her muscles. MaryJane wondered if an ass fucking was going to be next. Harold and she had practiced ass fucking last night. She had been an ass fucking virgin until last night, but had really learned to enjoy it after a while. But right now she would wait to see what was next. Three done so far, four more guys to go. She was pretty sure, though, that there was a good chance she'd want to continue with a group fuck after the initial train pull was over. She'd been gang banged by the group of students, six in all, who had been blackmailing her, and you might call the fucking by Leroy, Marquise and Buttah the other day a gang bang, but those others had nothing at all in common with what was going on tonight. Those other times MaryJane had been in denial about wanting to get fucked and had not been able to just accept pricks in her cunt, cocks in her mouth, mouths on her twat. But that was then.

A new guy had just entered the room. My, all these guys were buff, good looking and their cocks were----well----enormous.

"Hi, I'm Robert," the new guy said. He had been dressed casually downstairs but was naked now, his dark skin glowing with an aura of sexual heat.

"Hi," said Mrs. Huffman, "would you like a toke?" she offered the blunt up.

"Thank you," he said and took a puff. He passed it back to MaryJane who took her puff and put the joint back in the ashtray.

"Whats's on the menu for your twenty minutes?" she asked.

It was amazing. She had just had three great sexual experiences in the past one hour, and here she was, hungry, horny, and more than ready for more. She didn't not care what more, as long as it included more cock, a lot more cock. Her cunt was nice and lubed, and it wasn't from the last bout of sex either. Her cunt was oozing juice. She knew this next guy would fit right in, even as long and thick as his cock was, and it was very long and very thick, the longest and thickest of the day so far.

He closed the door.

He laid MaryJane down on the mattress and began to run his hands slowly over her body. He fondled her tits until they began to swell, her aureole flushed a dark pink, and her nipples stood erect. He took a nipple in his mouth and chewed on it with his lips, sendring trills of excitement up and down her body. His hands moved to her ass and squeezed her buns. They moved down to her thighs and he began to stroke the inside of her long legs. His prick pressed against the mound of her cunt, resting along the length of slit, its tip touching the tip of her clit now so swollen that it remained permenantly poking out from its hood.

MaryJane began to shudder. Her body, without warning, began to shake. Suddenly, she felt a great need to have his cock in her. "Fuck me," she said.

No time passed after she asked for him to fuck her than she felt his cock inside her cunt, nestled deep inside, filling her. For ten seconds or so she lay there, enjoying the feel of his cock inside of her, feeling her cunt stretch and contract around the cock until it was tight in her vagina, snug, held closely by the slippery walls of her cunt.

At the top of her cunt, she felt the pull of her cliits sheath onto her clit, The size of his cock left no room except for the engorged clit to swell so that its stretched hood pressed down on it. The feeling in her cunt,at her clit, all over, was intense. She looked up at his face, inches from her, steady, hardly moving.

"You take over from here," he said to her. "I am here to fill you how you want, where you want. Fast or slow. Deep or shallow. Up or down."

She wasn't sure exactly what he meant.

"Slut," he said, "you are in charge. You're a slut. That means you like to be fucked. Ok, how do you like to be fucked? You can get what you want. You do not have to take a fucking how it is done to you. You can be fucked how you want! No need for you to do what you don't want.

It took MaryJane a few seconds to accept what he said, And then it took her a few more seconds to figure out what she wanted. Getting fucked to her specifications was a new concept to her.

Well, she would do her best. She took one of his hands, placed it on top of her clit and moved his finger so that it slowly and gently pressed against the hood covering her clit. She guided it to a steady, circular motion.

She closed her hands over his shoulders and pulled his torso down hard against hers, stomach to stomach, chest to chest, face to face.

Below, she narrowed the gap at the top of her thighs where she could feel his balls. She held his balls tight between the top of her thighs and against the strip of flesh between her cunt and her asshole. She bent her knees so that her legs were folded over his shins. His prick had swelled in her cunt. It filled her cunt everywhere, There was nowhere in her cunt that she didn't feel the electricity of pure sensation as her cunt wall held his cock tight.

She began a slow rocking motion.

He allowed her to do the rocking, he moving only within her motion. His large black cock slid down and up and a bit side to side inside her tight cunt. His finger did not stop its massaging of her clit. When she opened her mouth, he slid his tongue inside and they swapped spit, swirling tongue against tongue and wet lip against wet lip.

It was a slow rocking of a fuck. Her body was totally engaged. She felt his other hand, the one not engaged with her clit, enter a finger into her ass hole. She continued her rocking motion. He stayed in her arms, rocking with her. Then, so slowly that she was hardly aware it was starting, a twitching excitement began at her clit and spread to her cunt. A shiver of electricity began inside her cunt and quickly spread. It spread so quickly it was always sped past where she was feeling it at any moment until she felt it everywhere ... everywhere, the heels of her feet, the padded round of her ass, her stomach, breasts and back. Her neck felt it. Her lips and her cheeks and her forehead and the top of her head felt it.

She was on fire and she came. She continued to come for a long time, a slow, steady, powerful tingle that spread from her cunt to envelope every inch of her body, every inch.

She almost forgot that there was someone else involved, that it was a cock in her cunt and a body against hers that was causing her to cum.

She didn't scream, yell, shout, or even say anything. She found herself humming a low tone that warbled in a single note She reached down and rubbed her hand against the curve of his ass. She tightened and untightened the muscles inside her cunt as he slid his cock in and out slowly and then just a little bit more quickly as he orgasm continued, serenaded by her hum of pure pleasure. Finally, she tightened her legs and he moved his cock harder until he came too. She climaxed and he slipped out from her cunt which was now filled with his sweet flow of ejaculate.

After, it couldn't have been more than a few seconds, she looked at the watch. His time was nearly up. He had 30 seconds left. Her single orgasm, she was pretty sure it was just one continuous orgasm, had lasted barely all of his allotted 20 minutes.

They stood up. She kissed him fully on the lips.

"Mt dear ms. Slut," he said. That was very good. Perhaps we will have some more sex after everyone else has finished."

She was alone again, five minutes until her next visitor. She cleaned herself with a fresh towel.

Marquise was her next visitor.

He came in quietly, got undressed, closed the door and sat down on the mattress. His erection was large. He guided her to face him and to squat. He put her cunt over his rampant cock, letting it slide into her cunt. After about a minute of riding him reverse cowboy like that, she slowed her tempo. They spoke.

"I wondered how come there was no anal. I was pretty sure I would be getting some of that," she said.

"We told Harold we wouldn't do no ass fucking," Marquise said. "He made us promise."

She thought that odd but decided to wait until later to say something about it. She began to ride him in a bouncing motion, increasing the rhythm until it seemed almost a gallop. She didn't think she was going to come, but, surprise, while bouncing up and down on his cock which entered all the way in to her cunt, all the way down to her cervix. Actually, it was up in her cunt as she bounced up and down.

"Another question." MaryJane continued to bounce her ass up and down onto his thighs. "I love this, you know," she said, "why do you guys do this?"

"First of all, when we get a real slut like you, there ain't no better fucking. Second of all, who deserves our fucking more than a real eager slut?"

Well, that answered that. MaryJane understood that her slutishness, her acknowledgement of her sluthood, was a major breakthrough for her. From now on, her sexual exploits were her choice to do or not to do. The pleasure would be all hers. As a slut, men would be delighted to fuck her.

Marquise finished. They kissed and he left after agreeing that another sex session could follow after she finished being serviced by the two guys still to go.

Her next adventure was a fully engaged, totally mind blowing sixty-nine. She and the guy she was enjoying the sixty-nine with took turns pleasuring each other. Both came.

At no time was MaryJane bored or uncomfortable. At all times the sex was pure, intense and full of surprises. When the sixty-nine was finished, she and her partner shared a toke off of her blunt. She lay on the mattress happy and satisfied for the five minutes until her last visitor came into the room.

One more fuck. This fuck, as were the others, had her in control and resulted in another giant orgasm for her, and for the guy who had filled her to her specifications.

She had pulled the train. She had come countless time. So had the guys. MaryJane Huffman was a slut, a positive and total slut. And, she loved it!

*************

She walked down the stairs to the room where the guys who had just fucked her were waiting.

"Anyone for more fucking?" she asked.

One-hundred-percent of the men present raised their hands.

They all trooped up the stairs, following behind her naked, swinging ass.

"Hey, can I watch?" That Came from Harold.

Heck, Mrs. Huffman was in a good mood. He had gotten her here in the first place. She looked back at him. "Just watch. Ok."

The room was now crowded with seven large Black men and MaryJane Huffman. All eight people were standing on the mattress. Harold stood alone by the door, watching.

Every prick was at attention. MaryJane looked around at the pricks, large, larger and much larger. She inspected the cocks, thick, thicker and much thicker. She held out her hand and began to touch the various cocks. She held and pulled them in a random order, feeling their heft, their fullness, their readiness to pleasure her. She loved the cocks which surrounded her, which poked at her side, her front, her back. She sank to her knees and took one after the other into her mouth. In seconds she was lying down on her back and dicks were all over her, pressing against her body, touching her everywhere. She held them, sucked them and felt them.

"Fuck me," she shouted when she could wait no longer.

They turned her over onto her hands and knees. One of them knelt behind her. She thought that now, finally, she would have her ass fucked, but that was not to be. Instead, the man behind her put his prick into her wet cunt and began to fuck her hard. In front of her, one of the other guys shoved his giant prick into her mouth. Glancing around, she could make out the others holding their cocks in their hands, gently manipulating the cocks, keeping them hard.

She didn't feel quite as if she was in heaven. But she did feel as if she was in a very, very good place. Cocks here, dicks there, everywhere a prick, prick. All there for her because she was a slut.

She let out a loud "mmmmrghhhhmmrrrgh" past the big black cock that was filling her mouth.

The room was filled with the smell of sex and the sounds of her exultation and their egging each other (and her) on. The world was nothing but a sexual perfect storm, a world of pricks, cocks, and dicks, all tumescent, swollen to giant size, and all there to pleasure MaryJane and to assist her to countless more orgasms of her vagina, clit and whole body. The men fucked her and came. She sucked them and they came. They fucked her and she came.

A smell of sweat and cum filled the room. The sound of grunts and yells filled the room. The room was an Eden of pure, unadulterated sensuality. At one point, MaryJane stood up and felt her body being poked at everywhere by large, hard cocks. At another point, she lay down on her back and felt the cocks in her cunt and mouth as she held a big, black ready to blow cock in each hand, jerking them off.until the exploded a shower of cum over her. She bounced her ass up and down. She yelled encouragement to the guys slamming her cunt. She vacuumed their pricks in her mouth and swirled her tongue up and down their enormous cocks. All inhibitions disappeared. It was a fuck and be fucked world.

Then it was over. Ejaculate was everywhere. Her face, her body, her hair were full of cum spots, some dry, some drying, some still wet. The taste of cum filled her mouth. Mrs. MaryJane Huffman was able to look at the men in the crowded room and say, "I am a slut and I have been truly fucked."

She looked around. "And I loooooved it!"

From the assembled men, a round of applause.

Mrs. MaryJane Huffman curtsied. She smiled and left the room to shower.

When MaryJean was ready to leave, she took one more toke and kissed each of the men. She didn't know if she'd see them again. But she considered them her friends now. Leroy came over to her and whispered something in her ear. She laughed.

But it was time now for her to go home. She wanted to sort out exactly what had happened. Earlier, during their goodbyes, Marquise had given her his cell number and told her that if she had any questions or if she wanted to meet any of the guy or all of them again, give him a call. She knew that something important had happened. Being welcomed into something called sluthood meant something. She wasn't sure exactly what. But she did know two things for sure. One, she knew that sex was the most pleasurable, most wonderful and most exciting thing in the world and that she was fully acceptant of that. She knew that she was free now. She was free to accept sex when she wanted. She was free to demand sex when she needed it. She was also free to say no to sex when she had her reasons.

She was dressed in her basketball shorts and tee shirt. She felt fresh, clean and ready to continue her life.

She was ready to leave this house where she had been treated so kindly. Harold McCarthy walked over to her and took her car keys from her. "Mrs. Huffman," he said, "I'll be driving you home."

She was ready to tell him to fuck off. But she realized that she was still very high from all the puffs she had taken off the big blunt she had been given. "You are too high to drive," he said. "And," he continued, "there's somethings I got to let you know about sluthood."

He took his former teacher's hand in his as they walked to her car. "And," he added, "Your ass needs to be fucked, don't it?"

Mrs. Huffman realized that her day was not over yet.

(Next chapter next week, Harold speaks.)

Thank you, dear readers for following this tale so far. I do want to apologize again for the fact that last week's Chapter 06 of this story was not listed in the NEW submissions menu. Literotica has, to this moment still not replied to my query as to why that happened. The normal readership of the last submission, because of that failure, was about half the number that normally read my stories. Please comment and vote for this chapter. The next chapter is probably the last for "What Am I Doing Here." I say probably because it is possible that a reader's comment, suggestion or question will be the prompt that gets me writing more.

Sincerely

ILienBagby.