All Comments on 'What Am I Doing?'

by rapidran

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hot

Had me hard all the way. Hope there's more to cum; I did

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 15 years ago
Hot!

Lovely! A first time tale that is romantic. I'll bet the trips to Atlanta will be more frequent now! Seriously, very nicely done. Very good pace and the sex was exceptionally well done. Made my mouth water provided a wonderful happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Seriously doubt it...

but it's your fantasy dude(I assume) You might not want to have character be a man with a decades-long history of womanizing.Regardless of lure of the wicked kissing ain't goin' down.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Idea

This was a good idea for a plot line I thought. Not so good in the execution though. There were too many instances where it seemed as though you got the places confused. As in ("Well," he asked. "Well what," he responded.) It seems as if it should be "Well what," I responded. I read too many instances where it was confusing and gave up on who was talking and saying what to whom. I ended up quiting the story. Good idea though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
want it to happen to me

such a hot story it made me so hot while i read it i have never sucked a cock but i would like to try it an have him ti shoot his hot cum down my throat

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
first times

read your stories over and over,looking fwd to more especially on first times.galeria macy story hot too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

great ccock sucking story. I can relate to the story I thought I would never suck a mans cock but once I did I was hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Great first time story! You were very lucky. Most guys first time never has kissing. When I first tried it, I could not get myself to kiss. But thought, you can suck his cock, but cannot kiss him? How stupid is that? Keep up the stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Maybe i'm stupid but I have no desire to kiss another man however I dream of kissing and sucking his cock and balls. I want to feel a hard cock as it slides across my tongue and into my mouth. Really enjoyed how you described sucking your 1st cock. I would have started by kissing his cock thru his briefs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

I haven't had the opportunity to kiss another man or suck his cock but I sure would love to do both.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 12 years ago
On the way to being a cumslut...

You soon won't be able to refuse the offer of cock(s) to suck.

schuwingggschuwingggover 12 years ago
A beautiful story.

That was so hot ! I got excited as hell reading it. Wish all encounters could be so sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My first time.

I wish my first time had been that sweet. I loved this story.

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

my first time i was gang banged by two straight friends with big cocks. loved it

schuwingggschuwingggalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Re-read it and it's still a beautiful story ! Wish I could have an encounter like that every day !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantasy

I would seriously consider trying to suck a cock if the opportunity presented itself. I wonder what it would smell and taste like and have always enjoyed the smell of my own sweaty balls and tasting my precum when jerking. Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I do want to try that

Oh my God

I couldn't stop reading your story. It was so very erotic and seemed so natural for 2 men to make love to each other

I would love to do a man just one time in my life. I hope you write more about your time with your co-worker

burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

Loved this story. It reminded me of the first time I sucked a cock st age 48. I knew right away that I was now a cocksucker. Four days later I was fucked for the first time and loved that too. I know I am a slut now and I so much am glad I suckef ghat fursg cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I also want to try that......

I've been wanting to suck a hard cock for quite a while...... It's awkward living in a small town. Someday it will happen and I will be a cockslut too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sexy

damn your story makes me want to suck a cock also...now I have to find one out there...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I am also married and very curious about following my desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so hot

Holy shit that's hot. Wish it was me that was happening to. so horny right now

northboy1uknorthboy1ukover 8 years ago
excellent

It's great your a cock sucker. Hope you go on to try anal. I love both :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just like my first time

This story is very similar to the first time I sucked a cock, except it wasn't a business trip. I was out one evening when my wife was out of town visiting relatives when I met a man (just like in your story). We hit it off and he suggested we go back to his place for a nightcap. I'm not sure why I said yes but for some reason I knew he was going to be my first. You see, I had been fantasizing about being with a man for years but hadn't yet done so. When we went back to his place, it was almost exactly like your story - we had a drink, talked some more and then he leaned in and kissed me. I have to tell you, from that moment on I realized that I'm bi (but now more into men). We kissed some more and then I sucked his cock -- I was in heaven. Later that evening he took my anal virginity -- and it was wonderful !!!! (it actually didn't hurt very much, not even that first time). Please tell more stories like this one. It turned me on so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What am I doing

I remember my heart beating wildly, as I found my self on my knees slowly pulling his tight black underwear down his legs, the huge cock springing free directed at my hungry mouth. "Just kiss and suck, I'll do the rest" JJ ordered. There was no backing out, and that was the last thing on my mind. Making love to his cock, cupping his balls for the next 10 minutes when I heard him grunting and breathing hard telling me he was going to come. I didn't pull away, I gently squeezed his balls with one hand as the cum spurted inside my mouth. JJ had seduced many guys and when he pinned me against the door to his room, his bulge rubbing against my crotch I found myself kissing back and soon on my knees willing to do whatever he asked. I became his regular cock sucker for the next 2 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes, you are a cocksucker.

Wonderful story of seduction and giving into your needs. You will always want more cock and cum from now on. Just as I do. Mwbim who like sucking, cum and being taken in my man pussy.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 4 years ago
Hot hot story!

Thank you for the hot story! Love first time man-on-man sex stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My heart was beating faster as I read this. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am going to do this soon...I have fantasized for so long about doing this. My 35 yr married sex life has dropped off and I think this is something that I just have to try...would love it if my wife was with me but I know that isn't going to happen so I'm going to make another guy feel good one day soon and become a cock sucking cum swallower and think I'm going to love it.

OpusrocksOpusrocksabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story. I was hard the whole time

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Hot story.I was edging the whole time

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My wife’s co worker has thought of her as his work wife and she seems accepting which is so erotic, but because he is so incredibly hot I have fantasized about seducing him and making passionate love to him on a weekend getaway.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

This story is so delicious. Damn! As i kept reading Jerry's cock was going in & out of my mouth. Oh! It was so good. I can hear his moans and feel his cock twitch in my mouth. Then he blasts cum to the back of my throat & that gooey, warm & salty taste is so tantalizing & good. I can't get enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous