All Comments on 'What are Big Sisters For?'

by SlidingInSilk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
its cooling down

need to crank it back up again....

SlidingInSilkSlidingInSilkover 18 years agoAuthor
Your comments needed

Tell me what you'd like to see and I'll write about it. I love to hear reader feedback.

ZingiberZingiberover 17 years ago
What I'd like to see more of

The brothers seemed a little one-track. It would have been nice to develop them more as characters and distinct individuals with respect to their new living situation and their start at college. If Joe's there on an athletic scholarship, practice and workouts will probably loom large in his everyday life -- with some potential for building scenes around it. And who will Tom need to impress to further his interest in writing?

With three people who've known each other a long time, they probably have lots of shared humor and memories that could come out when they're together, maybe making inside references over the heads of third parties.

Things that would be nice to see --

Learn more about everyone's love and sexual histories to date, turn-ons and desires, how do they show it when they're turned on or want to be noticed/desired?

What will Gina do when she meets Tom and Joe? :)

Natalie watches her brothers through a whole scene, perhaps commenting or encouraging them. Maybe we learn more how Tom and Joe got into each other.

They go to a party together (or host a housewarming), but only one of them "hooks up". What do the others do?

One of them brings a date home late, but the others are already asleep and don't know. What happens in the morning?

Naughty stuff when they're on the phone to their parents.

(What are their parents like? Would it have been likely for Natalie to catch them doing it in the den, like she suspected when it was actually Tom and Joe?)

Bring Natalie, Tom, and Joe to Chyoo? :)

SlidingInSilkSlidingInSilkalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Come add your desires...

I have moved this story over to Chyoo so that those with the time and desire can add and continue the story. Thank you all for your feedback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous