All Comments on 'What Are Friends For?'

by DeYaKen

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
downright

silly

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Enjoyable Story

The fact that an excellent meal is full of familiar flavours and other bits does not make it less delicious ! The hunt of the predator was extremely well done. Thanks.

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
Poor Eric

With a cheating wife and a sicko friend who let's her get away with it, who needs enemy's?

And of course a cheating slut wife would never lie, while assuring the cucks boss she would never find a better man than Eric. Of course what she didn't say is the next guy doesn't need to be better, just different

Sorry lady, I just don't "Ken" this one.

Goddamn British cuck writers are really becoming a problem on this site.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
SEMPER FI NEVER LOSES ITS MEANINGS

and in spite of all no one is left behind, TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
I have to agree with zed0 on this

she did cheat on her husband and his so called best friend let her get away with it.........bro's before hoe's

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
but I did rate it

4 stars....l like DeYaKen's style.

thebulletthebulletalmost 12 years ago
I liked it

of course a story where a wife cheats and gets away with it is going to anger any of the LW usual gang of idiots. But here is a story that explains how a woman can get out of control for a short while and still emerge with her marriage intact, again returning to being a faithful wife.

Every marriage does not revolve around the husband's dick. Very few people are blameless. Some people make mistakes they regret and try to correct.

There is a middle ground between the misogynists and the cucks. It's called reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If I found out

That my close friend found out my wife was cheating and did not tell me, I would never see or speak to him again, after I left him writhing on the floor from a good kick in the nuts.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Right on The Bullet

You wrote some strong tales in the past. How about giving us some new ones?

Zed, when you find a writer you do not like you can always stop reading his stories...

You and Huedogg seem to want all stories involving cheating wives with the same revenge plot. That gets tiresome. We need different stories and of course when you try different one always risks stepping in some deep shit! But it is like music, I really love Joan Baez and Bach, but I have to give the new songsmiths some ear time!

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago

First of all, Zed0? there are more American and Indian cuckold writers on this site than British writers put together, look down the list of writers who come from America you will notice most if not all of them are American writers writing about Cucks, so look at your own country first for the amount of cuck stories. As for the story itself? as others have said if my friends wife was cheating on him in any shape or form then that friend deserves to know. It would then be upto them as a couple to sort out their problems.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitalmost 12 years ago
Well Written Tale

It takes all kinds of writers, readers, stories and plots to make this site work. Having said that, this is one of the possible outcomes of the story DeYaKen has posed for us. Most of us are amatures writing on this site and we ALL have our preferences for how a story should flow and end. If I remember correctly Eric said in the story that all he wanted was his Janet back. The way the story was laid out it flowed to a logical conclusion. Perhaps some of the readers would like to have seen Eric "Burn the Bitch", others would like to see him informed of her cheating and then have to live through the hell that caused him. If we read between the lines of the last conversation she had with John I get the impression HE took into consideration Erics desires to have his wife back and her promise she would be "true blue" forevermore. I also got the impression he was warning her he and his friends would keep their eyes on her in the future, that she only got this one chance.

Whatever, the story was well written and entertaining which is what we all want I believe. Let the author have some leeway in presenting his ideas. There are many ways the story could have gone but it did go in a fairly plausable way even if the "rescue" and "revenge" were a little over the top.

Keep on keepin' on.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Interesting SILENT reconcilation story

A reconcilation value is if it is long time succesful or not. The sociological statistic figures are the next in the Western Culture 55% of the wives and 65% of the husbands are minimum 1 (one) extramarital affair in all lifetime. 16% of the spouses are minimum 1 affair in a 1 year interval. Some spouses are 1 or a short time affair in his/her life and I call them relative fidelity spouses. This category does only succesful reconcilation with high percentage succes. The sluts or serial cheaters???? According to the Author this SILENT reconcilation is beliveable and succesful. Silent means the cheating spouse tries to save his/her marriage to break off the affair and he/she hope it remains secret forever............However in the real life there are such friends who stop somebody to slide from a short time cheating to become serial cheater???????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Watch his back?

I guess the Brits have a different way of watching their buddy's back. It appears that in this case it means shoving it up his ass and breaking it off. If you find out out your buddy has been fucked by his wife you don't line up and take your turn at him. You tell him about it and do your damnedest to help him through it. Do you really think the wife will continue to respect her husband after getting away with one. In her mind not only did she put one over on him. but she got his best buddy to go along with it. What a shit mess.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
I disagree with the Bullet's interpretation for one glaring and blatant reason....

....her last statement did not show any growth or "epiphany" on her part, her last statement was roughly, "where am I going to find a better man and besides he's turned into quite the sexual athlete!"---so all that has to happen is he loses his libido level or she finds another "good" guy and she may be history. People that are faithful are faithful because they believe in fidelity and all it can bring, not because they have achieved a temporal level of contentment. Grow the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
as good as it gets

without frying his nuts (which was well deserved) the outcome fit LIBERAL European values or lack of (cost them their continent twice no I don't forget) and still sucking MY tax dollars "WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN"

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
DaYeKen

It's a good story. Don;'t mind the trolls, they are all eighteen and live in their parents' basements.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
poor pissypete, what color is the sky in that idiot's world?

Throw out the entire story and misinterpret one throwaway comment, leap to a ridiculous conclusion, done! Unbalanced hormones at the onset of menopause while previous lover she has unfinished business with sweeps in and is still a hunk but smoother now causes her to realize how close she came to losing hubby. that exact set of circumstances happens 3-4 times a month - the marriage is doomed because it cannot withstand so many threats. Not like anyone learned anything from this time.

Keep sticking your hand in the fire pissypete, maybe one day you'll stop screaming "Aiiee! Why does it burn?!?!" then turning around and sticking your little dick in the fire and screaming "Aiiee! Why does it...."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story

A little lacking in subtlety, but the writing and decent dialog made up for it. I always chuckle at the moralists who so value fidelity, are getting off reading porn! Come on, cut the moralistic shit! This stuff is fiction, imaginary characters. Nothing happened in real life.

Anyway well written, decent story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 12 years ago
only a true fucking IDIOT like THE BULLET could blame the husband

this fuckwad actually says " Every marriage does not revolve around the husband's dick.."

the eric's WIFE actually cheats and ...with GREG wife... cheated .. and THE BULLET is actually blaming the Husbands?

Oh My god. The last anyone has shown such a fucked up sense of right and wrong was Mr sandusky of Penn State

Every marriage does not revolve around the wife's pussy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
zed0 the ped0

sandusky! guilty verdict is in you nonce, not gonna wish you good luck on the appeal, don't drop the soap ped0!

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Thank you

I liked this story.

So...a woman meets an old flame, almost gets RAPED by him...almost has her degradation video taped...has a foot long dildo RAMMED into her nether regions...has the fuckwad tell her that he's going to anally rape her and that he was glad he raped her cherry away...and you think she hasn't learned a damned thing?!?

I have to ask...what color is the sky on your world?

Frankly, Eric is lucky he's getting ANY because after being traumatized like that, the snapper would snap shut!

The Italians have a saying "I never tell a lie, never. But the truth is not for everyone." In this case, it's true.

But please, I wait with bated breath at how telling his friend everything, so he gets divorced, is alone, not worth a damn at work, and has half his assets and self respect stripped from him is a 'win'. Gerry is punished, Janet is put on FUCKING NOTICE, and Eric is happy. Don't twist the story to fit your preconceived notions.

There are things in life called 'hard choices'. Gary made one and the story outlines it nicely. It's lucky Gerry Fuckwad was so horrible a person, because what would have happened if he'd gone into the room and she was HAPPY to be there? But the author preferred a more direct story and I shall not ding him on that.

Thank you. Better than a lot of the recent offerings...I think. I don't read happy wife sharing stories. If I don't like the story direction, I won't read them. A lesson in there somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Must agree with "poor pissypete" anon

She learned a hard lesson, unlikely to risk her marriage again. FD45 seems to get it, pete, hurdogg and the local virgins/eunuchs just don't have enough life experience, ability to reason, or true "pals" and aren't capable of understanding. Good story, 5*

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
Sorry FD45

Under the circumstances the actions of Maitland do not pass the smell test. They are the actions of a moral coward. Ask most people if they would want to know and the answer is yes. She cheats he has a right to know, good or bad the husband has a right to make a decision. The wife and his so called friend will have something over him now. And just like the emotional effects of cheating, they will not be able to hide that they are hiding something, unless they are both very good liars or he is Mr Oblivious. And remember he was suspicious once already, what happens when he finds out. This is not as complex as it seems, tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may. Anything else is diminishing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
thanks unThinkingman

Since you know Eric better than Greg (or the author) we now know what they should do in this situation. Hey, my brother and I have known my dad for 35 years but I guess you know better than us what to buy for his 60th birthday. Idiot.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Nice spinoff

Sgt. Greg is a bit too much...007 and Ahnold Schw. Pity Old Sweetie is now morphed to a bitch, not sure that was necessary, perhaps for a next tale in this community, it certainly went nowhere in this version.

I also think that Gerry is a bit too much, in the opposite direction. He didn't have to be that bad to get scared off, but I'm sure it was a lot of fun to write him into so much deep doodoo while maintaining Janet's technical (Clintonesque) fidelity.

5*

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
1Thinkingman

It is A choice he made. He tried to maximize the happiness of everyone involved...except Gerry, but fuck him.

I agree that in a majority of cases, the truth is a wonderful sanitizer. So he tellsEric the truth and...

Well, we know what happens after 'and'. The singular question in this circumstance is 'is the wife repentent?' I would say unequiviqobly yes. It isn't 'holding something over him' It's 'blindly terrified he'd find out' on her part. Do you think Greg (Gary...?) is going to lord anything over his friend? I don't think so.

I read their initial conversation quite a bit different then perhaps some of the other readers. Eric wants his life back and frankly, Eric knows SOMETHING happened. Not sure exactly what, but it did. He asked his friend for help and his situation resolved itself.

Now, he can probe and prod and dig and be sadder but wiser...but he isn't asking any direct questions because he has a sense at how fucked up his life might very well become. This is not being a cuckold. This is being mindful of human weakness. His wife got a mulligan...and she damned well understands that!

I believe that if Greg found out Janet happily humping Gerry, he'd make sure Eric got thoroughly 'disinfected' even though it would have caused him a great deal of unhappiness, because the situation couldn't be saved.

But your mileage may vary

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
To the simpleton anons who know nothing about how to finish a story...

...please explain what a "throwaway line' is? Never heard that term but what would I know I only taught comp lit for two years, so you with the GED no doubt could teach me so much about writing. By the way, if I ever could find out who your faggot ass is I'd fly cross country to break your double-chinned neck for lumping me in with Hue dog. But you're too much of a pussy to disclose that aren't you? Why don't you email me faggot and lets meet! I'm feeling particularly giddy tonight, just ask my p.o. P.S. "Pissy pete"? Really? That's your best shot? What are you, like a 28 year old kid?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Oh Yeah,- to the absolutely moronic anon pussy who was mentally challenged...

...by thinkingman's take, what part of life have you missed out on? You fucking kids on here think because you're 30 years old you actually know something about life and people (who uses the term "pals"?) Stop commenting till you at least realize what a chickenshit you are by hiding behind all the others with your moniker.

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
Hey Everybody - I got a Troll!

It has recently become apparent that zed0, who’s never even submitted a story on Literotica, has been blessed with his very own, albeit somewhat confused, little anony“mouse” pet troll.

Is that cool or what? A non-author being called a nonce (whatever the fuck that is!) by a little annony“mouse” troll.

It really is rather precious!

Then you accuse me of being a nonce!?!? (whatever the fuck that is!)

Ooooo, Owwwie! Golly Gee!

That really hurt my feelings! LOL!!!

Next, I expect you will accuse me of being a ne’er-do-well

and a ruffian!

Or worse yet - a scofflaw!!! ROFLMFAO!!!

I laugh on your lapels, you zither brained twat! (I have always wanted to call some bimbo a zither brained twat, while laughing on her lapels. I thank-you for this rare and wonderful opportunity to do so).

Hah! I bet that cut you right to the “quick”

Eh Little annony“mouse?” LMAO!!!

I’m rather flattered, and somewhat amused, by your flatulent squeaking, and even though you lack originality, I do appreciate your effort. I really do!

I can tell it has been difficult for you to achieve such a mediocre level of banality, and I encourage you to keep trying, as all you can do is go up from here. Excelsior!

(That’s another obscure word for you, and you have my permission to use it anytime you want to).

I suppose I should be honored by the petulant squeaks of the little anony“mouse.” But methinks perhaps, she doth squeak too much?

I would wonder; What would motivate the little anony“mouse”

to squeak so fervently at “good ol” zed0.

Could it be that the little annony“mouse” might be one of our very own male bashing, bitch writers?

You know who I mean, one of the girls or non-men, who perhaps feel that zed0’s critiques have hit just a little bit too close to home?

Hmmmm????

Tell me little anony“mouse” what pen name do you use when you submit your drivel to Literotica???

I know! Let’s have a contest!

What say you all? My fellow authors, readers, and critics!

Who do YOU think the squeaky little anony“mouse” is?

C’mon little anony“mouse” give us some clues:

Are you a man, or a mouse? Or a woman? Or other?

Do you have any balls? And if so; how many?

Do you have a dick?

And if so, do you prefer your dicks anally, vaginally or orally?

Have any of your story submissions gotten more than two stars?

Have any of your story submissions gotten more than two readers?

Do you still live in your mothers basement?

And if so: are you over fourteen?

Do you still wet the bed?

What is your fixation with Sandusky and pedophiles?

Have you ever kissed a girl? And if so did you like it?

I will keep everyone updated through random postings on Literotica of who the front runners are. The winner can win up to a buck two eighty.

So stay tuned for more fun and games with zed0 and his little pet anony“mouse.” Squeakums! Squeakums!

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
Okay! Okay! Okay!

I will concede - America has bigger and better cuck writers than the Brits. American cucks are the biggest and best goddamn cusks in the wold, in fact American cucks are unsurpassed when it comes to getting cuked, and then writing about it! Hoo Rah!

There! You happy now John?

Now anybody named Bruce who listens to Bach and Joan Baez, while gently sipping wine (with pinky extended of course), really needs to think about getting a haircut, laying off the pot, and attempt hooking up with an actual women, before posting inane comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please - feel some sympathy for Zed0

He is just a simple unintelligent and not very nice person.

He is bitter and angry and sad.

Please, just feel sorry for him.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
FD45 I agree

Maitland made a choice. He made the wrong one. I do not fault the author in this, nor did I downgrade the score I gave him. I just know, not believe that Maitland's choice is one of moral cowardice. I think had he taken the road not travelled the story would have gone like this. Eric would have been crushed by the news. He would know what his wife did and he would keep her. Mailand's explanation of her infidelity would probably ease some of his pain and in the end, they would have reconciled. The problem with lying by omission is you never know when the truth will come out. At that time, you will have created a greater harm than the initial infidelity. If Maitland told the truth, all Eric had to do is deal with his wife. If he finds out after that Maitland lied then he loses respect for his wife, respect for Maitland and probably his entire life as who could live under those circumstances and maintain their self-respect. Job over move away from the pain. That's all I'm trying to say.

adgeonadgeonalmost 12 years ago
Good read

I can understand Greg's decision; in fact, I've been in this situation before when I caught my friend cheated on his wife. It wasn't because I was convinced of his promise to stop his cheating that I decided to let him off the hook, I just didn't want to be the bearer of bad news. And if there's a slight chance that he would repent himself, I'd rather give him the opportunity than to break up a friendship. Of course, I told him if I caught him again there will be no second chance.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
It was pretty good

I don't know what it is, perhaps a language thing, but the progression of the seduction (and much of the other dialogue) seemed unreal to me. It seemed that all of the characters were rather dim. I found myself scratching my head at some of the colloquialisms. But, it was a clean, well-edited story. The sex could have been hotter, and came off slightly clinical (left hand to belly, right hand to breast).

However, the fundamental story was good, and I think the hero's decision to keep the secret from his friend was justified (and interesting quandry). His buddy didn't want a divorce, and it was probably better that he didn't know about a one-time dalliance, that never even resulted in going all the way. It certainly seems like the wife learned her lesson-nearly becoming the victim of a sadistic rape and blackmail scheme is probably a pretty effective wake-up call.

The author used the classic menopausal hormone-induced crazy angle to describe the reason for cheating. I always thought that was something of a cop-out plot device; until a couple of people I know recently went through that very thing.

Overall, a pretty enjoyable tale. Nice to see the author submitting again.

cpetecpetealmost 12 years ago
tough call

YDK has me in quite a quandry. It puts my approval for the story, characters, plot, vs. my selfish desire that the husband find out the truth about his wfe's affair from his friend.

The author had a tough call to make. He could have had the character at the dance tell the wife "...either you tell hubby about the "fling", or I tell him about it. You have 48 hours.." Several posters have expressed similar wishes.

However it is the authors story, and well done. You never know with YDK stories, he suckered us once before in his tale "People can Change". Will a PartII/prequel/sequel come out that throws a twist in this story....?

Look forward to your posts-thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pistol Pete

What a fucktard.

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
Squeakem, Squeak!

Squeakem, Squeak, said the little anonny"mouse." Squeakem, Squeak!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Only Fair

I don't approve of cheating under any circumstances. Janet cheated and only by the grace of God (in the form of her husbands best friend) did it end the way it did. Still only a fair story. I had potential but it was never realized. Oh well.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 WAR TIME COMRADES

are there for the duration. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Typical DeYankMe crap ..

Cheating whore wife gets off, husband gets cuck'd, and DeYankMe writes more wimp/cuck dribble! For what it's worth .. a "1" for this p.o.s.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
Hope hubby learns the truth one day

and kills all the lying assholes, friends included.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
I think is was good-

She screwed up and almost got fully abused - but it stopped and it is pretty clear she has learned from it - I am not a big forgive 'em fan but this time it works for me

I do like the overall story of love and support for your "mates" - and it a good story for Greg Maitland - so I score it well -

I am curious to know more about Julie and the kids from the last story but oh well -

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
bullshit

Greg should of told his so called "friend" the truth about Janet being a cheating cunt. Not only does Greg betray a friend who stood by him during all the problems he had with his own divorce but after finding out his first wife really was cheating on him it just makes no sense for him to cover for Janet.

Janet gave Eric a blowjob in the car and then later made plans to hook up with him again for sex and that's all there is to it and any claims of hormones or other psychobabble bullshit are just that, bullshit. The fact the Eric experience was shit and not the happy fuck-fest she wanted doesn't alter the fact Janet needed to get kicked to the curb for cheating on her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A 5*

Just to offset the caterwauling from the white trash losers. Good writing. Fuck'em. Keep going.

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago

Can we have some more of these please? It's SUCH a pleasure to have something great to read on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep on writing

Your stories are so good, I am looking forward to seeing many more from you.

Thank you 39db

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 TIME AND TIDE WAIT FOR NONE

I am pretty sure you can add Birth to that axiom, TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

I enjoyed this. I am so glad he let the wife know what he discovered. Five stars.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
He promised to not hurt a hair on his head

he just didn't say which head.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
Eric's rights

An innocent spouse always has a right to know about infidelity. Lies of omission are a betrayal from friends or family and the pain will be just as great even after 30 years. To the wronged party it is like it just happened. Real life, been there....done that. 3 stars for quality writing.

InescuInescuover 9 years ago
Good solid story

Well written and enjoyable. I'm not sure I agree with his decision not to tell his friend about his wife's infidelity, but that's a hard call to make. Tell him and know there is a lot of pain coming their way. Even if she was almost raped, she'd already previously blown him and has went to his place for sex. Regardless of how it turned out, she was cheating. I've never bought the excuse that you're so horny you can't make rational decisions. It's a bullshit excuse to rationalize bad behavior. She knew what she was doing was wrong and did it anyway. Since the experience turned out so badly, it might prevent her from straying again, but that's an iffy call. If Eric finds out later that his friend knew and didn't tell him, there will be even more pain for all involved. Either way, its a difficult call to make. In either case, a good tale and I look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Leopards and Their Spots.

So, Greg who is Eric's supposed mate hides the truth from him? That's a mate? But it's for his own good someone says, shouldn't the truth and it's consequences be Eric's decision to make?

Ah yes the Loving Wife, ummm where is she by the way, oh yes in the arms of another man waiting to get fucked. Of course prior to that she ONLY gave him a blow job and we all know BJ's aren't REALLY sex. However, that definition is usually the one used by the Cheaters themselves!

So in summation, Greg chooses to make his "mate" an unknowing CUCKOLD. I'll pass on mates like that thank you.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
CHEATERS SHOULD NEVER EVER WIN

but they should pay the ultimate for their discretions. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
not often

It's not often I don't think it would be a good thing for the husband not to be told.

Not often I believe the wife won't cheat again.

But this time, in this story, it works for me.

Normally when someone has supposedly "Learned their lesson" it's anything but.

Janet got her wake-up call.

jimbo103jimbo103almost 9 years ago
RE:tazz317

CHEATERS will never win, if , friends like greg can take real action.

but you may argue that in the real world a cheated, divorced ex marine, pushing 40+, with a baby on the way, with his new wife, would may have just spoken to either, & warned them, but my tastes are simple, i would very much prefer what went down in the story was the same in life.

depends sometimes some friends never do anything/tell you about ur spouses affair, only to say they knew all a long but wont interfere in personal matters,

greg is also a role model for all veterans, war is hell, nobody returns the same from war, to take a life,is to kill a part of ur heart/soul. so for greg actually channelling his hatred in positive direction(not legally), is real step in his rehab.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
and now we discover

a 3rd Greg.

The names remained the same, the storyline changed, but Greg assumed an entirely different personality.

again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A bad taste

Without intervention like that she would be happily doing the guy.

Sorry you wrote it up so she can stab him in the back in the most sordid way and get away with it.

Crappy friend to, he asked him to find out and he glossed it over.

so his friend and her can have a nice smile about it when they have a barbecue.

Eric is a trusting man who worships her so it will probably work.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
NO!

Janet HAS TO DIE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bah

She was screwing around with the worst person.

Why do authors always make mindless women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a sequel

Please read the definition of a sequel. This is at most a spinoff with the previous main characters making a cameo or talked about.

DeYaKenDeYaKenover 7 years agoAuthor
nuff said

Sequel

noun

1

A published, broadcast, or recorded work that continues the story or develops the theme of an earlier one:

1.1

Something that takes place after or as a result of an earlier event:

Oxford English Dictionary

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the clueless

inept white male gets the shameless slut once again.

A truly lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What is really kool is that every cop in the area saw the blow job video and every time they see this cunt with this chump they will laugh at him. Pretty soon it will get around all over town and let's see wimp ass husband deal with that bit of news.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Yuk

Interesting writing but unsatisfying.

Clueless cuck married to a dumb slut that everyone knows about but him.

How charming....

xtchrxtchrover 6 years ago
Don't Buy It!

I don't know what kind of friend this Greg was, but I don't think he was a very good friend (mate). But there are certain things that you can't 'hide' from a supposedly friend. He should have told his friend what he discovered and then let his friend make up his own mind what to do about it. In my opinion he did not act like a real friends.

Thanks for the story.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
People seem to forget it is just a story

When my brother caught his wife cheating he killed the guy and wounded her. He did 17 years with temp insanity plea in 1966. Idaho was pretty understanding under the circumstances

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
From the other story I didn't think he was like that.

He hides it from his friend, if his friend overheard it would he want that

Since when does a decent friend cover up for a cheater?

Hes become quite the athlete. What happens to the girl as described when he slows down ?

kmreaderkmreaderabout 6 years ago
No hint?

I totally expected Greg to drop a hint to Janet at the end of this installment similar to the one dropped to his wife at the end of chapter 3.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 6 years ago
Very good.

A little different twist on things. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry

But a real friend would tell his mate the truth.....certainly it would hurt him but in the long run its the best thing to do.

Because if the friend ever found out his so called friend had known of the affair and withheld the information it would hurt him more.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Superior

Writing here. Great tale. 5

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

I agree with earlier comments that not telling his best friend what was going on could come back to bite him. It also was a shock that Jan did what she did. She seemed so in love with Eric. Still a good story so 4 stars.

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 4 years ago
Not the best from DeYaKen perhaps ...

... but not bad.

Unfortunately I will soon have read all of his stories... :(

Definitely one of the better authors on Lit, and very refreshing to read stories from the UK. I've nothing against the US but so many stories originate there that it's nice with a European perspective (if they still consider themselves that).

I can't NOT comment on Anon posting here before me; "Anyone who kisses her on the lips pretty much has given Gerry a BJ by proxy."

I was practically howling with laughter when I read it, I bet Anon was also terrified of cooties when he was a boy!

Grow the f@ck up will you! How many men have you blown then? By kissing your mother, your sisters, other female relatives and friends on the lips? Or former girlfriends or ... well, you get the idea. Most men like a bj and there are many women who have nothing against giving them one, are they all whores and sluts?

Let's just hope that they rinse their mouth before kissing people after giving one!

Or they could wash their mouths out with some soap! Yeah! :)

sarumsamsarumsamalmost 4 years ago
The Brit

My wife and I have read all the stories.We both liked nearly every one. It is nice to read a really good British author. The stories often went in a surprising direction all very good. Can't wait for further stories.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Great story, obviously Greg is a man who can get things done. Gerry got off a little better than Miles, but Janet was the one who won. She knows how well Julia did with her cheating and just how lucky she was that Greg didn’t tell Eric.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Greg is a peice of shit

He refused to stay married to a lying cheating whore, but he had no problem lying to Eric and tricking him in to staying saddled to a lying cheating whore

Hopefully his new wife cheats on him and Eric finds out and doesnt let him know his new wife is just like his old wife, hopefully Eric fucks Gregs wife too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree with lujon2019 and tajfa.

She did get fucked although with dildo.

Still counts. And emotionally and mentally cheated a lot.

Suddenly he can satisfy her but couldn't before?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ah well

Greg helped his buddy be the hapless unknowing cuckold. Makes you sorry he figured out his first wife when he was the hapless unknowing cuckold..

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Wonderful sequel. I missed this last time, it was a real to find it.

5/5

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Great piggyback/sequel

I'd like to hear more from Sar'nt Maitland.

Glad he didn't break Mr. Rawlings' neck this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A polished piece of writing as one has grown to expect from this author, but it was all a bit predictable and one dimensional, and I just can't find it in me to empathise with Greg. Not one of his best.

LA

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Chicken shit morality. Choice to stay or go is wronged hubby to make, no one else. Keeping long term secrets is the crappy way modern society deals with uncomfortable facts. Secret will fester and rot until it threatens boss/employee relationship among others. She effedup, need to be a big girl,and face the medicine, if there is any. This is the low morality move, automatic one star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another pathetic cuck stoey.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

Playing God with your friend’s marriage is a disaster waiting to happen. Even if the truth never comes out and Jan’s infidelity is never uncovered there is a matter of trust that has been betrayed. Interesting story but lousy morality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that escalated quickly. And for the commenters below: while she did cheat with the blowjob and planned to cheat with Gerry at his flat, as soon as he put on the ball gag, tied her up and forced her with the dildo, it was rape. Even thr husband would have seen that with the camera footage. But the fact she even went to go to Gerry's flat would have probably been too much to handle. What I don't quite understand is who was in the ski mask? Was it Greg? Or his contact? He followed them from the supermarket but it seems odd he would be that prepared for intimidating Gerry. Am I missing something? I am guessing he followed them and contacted the security guy who told Eric "found nothing" and left the country.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Libido hyper hormonal drive? Is that what's in Ecstasy? Nice to have a Royal Marine as overwatch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeYaKen@DeYaKen
Thank you to all those people who said the enjoyed The Driver. I've been away from Lit for a while I have been concentrating on writing books for sale. The latest, The Unsold Child, is available for $2.99 at https://books2read.com/u/38g5ZB Probably more suitable for Literotic...

SIMILAR Stories