What Are Friends For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you asked Eric to do that?"

"What, dear dull old Eric? He wouldn't even consider something like that."

She had heard herself say it and couldn't believe it. Eric wasn't dull, he was kind and caring and loved her like there was no tomorrow. Eric would do anything she wanted, except hurt her. Had she not been so closely involved, she may have realised that Gerry was slowly and systematically driving a wedge between Janet and her husband.

"Then Eric's a damn fool. If you were mine I'd give it to you whatever way you wanted."

Janet had been plied with just enough wine to wreck her judgement, and let that one pass.

They had been on their way back to the supermarket when Gerry had started to talk about it being eighteen years since he'd had a blow job.

"Eighteen years ... that's terrible. My Eric gets them all the time, it's part of our lovemaking. You mean, she hasn't satisfied you in any way in all that time?"

"Not even a hand job."

"Oh, you poor man, you must be really desperate."

"I am, Janet--you don't know how desperate. All this talking about your problems have made it worse, somehow. I don't suppose you could ... give me some relief?"

"Give you a blowjob? Oh no, I couldn't. I'd never cheat on Eric."

"No, of course you wouldn't. Just forget I mentioned it. We really must stop talking about your sexual fantasies, though. It's got me hard as a rock just thinking about it."

He had known how to get to her. First the alcohol, then appealing to her sympathy, then making it sound like she was responsible for his frustration. In her alcoholic haze, Janet had found herself weakening and justifying it to herself. It wasn't really sex, just a blowjob--he had been listening so sympathetically to all her sexual problems, no wonder he was hard as a rock.

"Well ... maybe just a blowjob, but where and when?"

"What's the matter with right now?"

"What, here on the motorway?"

"Well, now is when I need it."

He had reached out, put his left hand around the back of her neck, and gently pulled her head down to his crotch. She had unzipped him and eased his dick out as he continued to drive. He had been right about one thing--it was certainly hard. She'd swirled her tongue around the tip, then licked up the pre cum that was oozing out, before wrapping her lips around the whole thing. She didn't really know why she liked giving blowjobs--there was no real physical pleasure for her. No, the pleasure was in pleasing and, to an extent, controlling her partner. She hadn't done it much lately for Eric--if he came in her mouth he wasn't much good to her for some time after. If she'd thought about it she would have known she was being deceived. If it really had been eighteen years Gerry would have come almost as soon as she started sucking. However, she had found herself working up quite a rhythm before she felt him start to tighten up and it had been at that exact moment they'd heard the police siren.

At the time Janet had been very nervous, and somewhat relieved, when the police had only been interested in the driving and accepted that she was Gerry's wife. When the police left they had laughed and giggled like a pair of naughty school children.

After the exchange of more emails, and sharing of links to bondage videos, they were now in his car again and headed for Gerry's house. She trusted him, she felt safe with him, and he had offered her the chance to experience the feeling she longed for--to be powerless to resist, to be used by another whilst remaining perfectly safe with someone she trusted.

Once they arrived at Gerry's house they went straight to the bedroom. Janet felt a mixture of nervousness, guilt, but most of all, excitement. She was so wound up she didn't notice the change in Gerry. Gone was the softly, softly attitude today--things were more urgent. The first thing he did was to put a blindfold on her. Janet just stood there, waiting and listening. She heard him opening and closing cupboards, followed by a number of metallic clicks as if he were erecting something. He undressed her, held her hands behind her back and tied a silk strip to one wrist.

"We need a safe word," she said, "so you know when to stop."

"Of course we do. I know ... 'Eric'. The minute you say 'Eric' I'll stop everything."

Janet nodded her acceptance and he tied her hands together behind her back.

"Okay, down you go," he said, pushing down on the top of her head. Janet dropped to her knees. "Now lets do it properly this time--open wide."

Janet opened her mouth and waited for his cock. What she got was the ball of a gag which he quickly fastened behind her neck. He stepped behind her, took hold of her arms and lifted. Janet got to her feet and he guided her to the bed. He pushed her forward so she landed face down on the bed. She felt him tie ropes around her ankles and secure them to the legs of the bed. Gerry seemed to be getting rougher and for the first time she started to feel frightened. She realised there could be no safe word--she had a gag in her mouth and couldn't say anything. She felt him strap something between her knees. She felt two fingers being thrust into her barely wet pussy. She tried to scream, but all that came out was a grunt. Using the two fingers in her pussy he lifted her into a kneeling position, with her head on the bed. Janet's head was spinning--this was not what she was expecting. Why was he doing this? He must be aware he was hurting her.

"Well now, you say you've never felt a big dick inside you. See what you think about this?"

She felt something large replace his fingers in her pussy. He pushed it hard into her. It felt huge and it hurt. He slammed it hard into her and each time he did, it hit her cervix hard, causing her more pain. Tears ran from her eyes and she sobbed. It was a great relief when he stopped pounding her pussy. Even after he stopped he left it in place. With no movement at all she still found it extremely uncomfortable. She felt him kneel on the bed, between her legs.

"Many years ago I took your cherry. Now I'm going to take the brown one."

She felt him line up the tip of his cock with her anus. She tried to scream, but once again the only noise she could make was a grunt. She felt pressure on her anus, then suddenly everything changed. She heard him cry out and suddenly he was no longer behind her. She heard him fall to the floor. Someone else was obviously in the room. Using the only sense she currently had, she tried to piece together what was happening.

"Don't hurt me, please. Please, don't hurt me," Gerry pleaded. "What do you want? You want her? Take her. She's just a whore--she can take both of us."

That hurt Janet almost as much as the dildo in her pussy. How could he turn like this? Why would he do these things? And who was he talking to? She could hear them moving to the corner of the room. She could hear Gerry's continued pleading. Someone came over to the bed and released whatever it was between her knees.

"What are you doing with that? What do you want with me? Just fuck her, take her arse--I was going to. You don't need me, let me go, I won't say anything."

Again someone came back over to the bed and with some relief she felt them take the large object from her pussy.

"What are you doing with that? No, please, I can't take that, it's too big." Gerry started to cry and his pleas were interspersed with sobs.

Janet could hear the intruder walking around the room. She heard him return to Gerry in the corner of the room and then the sound of an aerosol spray. Gerry cried out again. The intruder came back and she heard him pick up something from the dressing table.

"That's my wife," Gerry said. "Leave her out of this."

Janet heard the spray again, but this time she heard a loud roaring noise and could feel heat coming from the corner. Gerry started to scream.

"No, please don't. No, please. Alright, alright, you wanna fuck my wife, you can. She'll be home in an hour, you can fuck her then. Just don't hurt me."

You despicable piece of shit,Janet thought.I hope he fucking kills you.

The intruder walked back and picked up something else, then returned to Gerry.

"That's my daughter," he sobbed. "No, please, you can't ask me to do that. She's my daughter, for gods sake, you can't ask me to give her up to you." The roaring noise started again and Gerry screamed out again. "Okay, okay, I'll give her to you, just don't hurt me, please!"

The noise stopped and the intruder came over to the bed. What felt like a knife slapped against the cheeks of Janet's arse. Then she felt the rope on her left ankle being cut and her hands were untied. Her arms were stiff and difficult to move. Her hands moved up and removed the blindfold. Next she removed the gag and rolled over to untie her other ankle. Still sobbing she found her handbag, took out the phone, and went to the bathroom.

"Please don't let it be Eric," she said as she punched in the number. "Please don't let it be Eric." She heard the phone ringing. It rang for some time and then she heard it.

"Hello. Drive-in Auto Services," Eric said. "Can I help you?"

"Oh, Eric, thank god. I'm so pleased to hear your voice."

"Janet, is there something wrong? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, I just fell asleep and had a horrible dream. Now I've heard your voice I know everything is fine."

They said their goodbyes and she returned to the bedroom. For the first time she looked at Gerry. He was tied, with his hands above his head, to the door of the walk-in wardrobe. His legs were fastened to the spreader bar that had been between her knees. On the floor between his feet was a huge dildo. It must have been at least twelve inches long and very fat. She looked down at it.That's what he fucked me with,she thought, as a shudder ran through her. Alongside the dildo was an aerosol deodorant can and a disposable cigarette lighter. The wardrobe door was scorched in the space between Gerry's legs. The carpet between his feet was stained and wet where he had pissed and defecated. She looked up and saw his head hanging down with tears running from his eyes. She stood up and looked at him.

"You pathetic piece of shit," she said and spat in his face.

She walked over to the bed, picked up the ball gag and returned to Gerry. She pinched his nostrils closed and as he opened his mouth to gasp for breath she pushed the ball hard into his mouth. She secured the gag behind his neck.

"It's alright, Gerry, we can stop this at any time. Just say 'Eric'."

She brought her knee up swiftly into his testicles. She repeated that operation twice before picking up the dildo. She took it in both hands and swung it at his genitals. Gerry tried to scream, but nothing but nasal grunting came out.

"There, you bastard, how does that feel? I'll bet you feel better than James Brown, you snivelling excuse for a man. To think I put my marriage at risk for this. My Eric's worth a hundred of you and he's even got a bigger dick. You disgust me."

As she looked around the room she noticed a tripod set up on the other side of the bed. There was no camera on it but she knew that's what it was for. She looked back at Gerry hanging from the door. "You were going to record what you did to me? You are one sick bastard."

Having washed her hands, she dressed as quickly as she could then searched through Gerry's pockets. She took his car keys and went back to look at him.

"Your car will be in the supermarket car park. Don't ever try to contact me again. If you do, I'll tell Eric you tried to rape me. I doubt you would survive the beating."

Harriet Rawlings had been home for half an hour before she went up to the bedroom to get changed. That was when she found the unconscious Gerry, hanging from the door to their walk-in wardrobe.

She let out a scream before running downstairs and dialing 999 for the police and ambulance. Returning to the bedroom, she opened the wardrobe door and Gerry tumbled forward onto the carpet. Harriet, and their daughter Wendy, went with him to the hospital. Gerry was drifting in and out of consciousness and the police postponed any questioning until the following day. Harriet and Wendy went home, convinced he was in the best place.

The following morning, after Harriet had called her work to let them know she wouldn't be coming in, she was just about to get ready to go to the hospital when she noticed Gerry's video camera on the floor by the front door. Next to the camera was a DVD marked "PLAY ME". She switched on the TV and put the disc in the player. The previous afternoons activities were quickly revealed to her. It was impossible to determine the woman's identity, but it was obvious she didn't want what Gerry was doing to her.

"The bastard raped her," she said to herself.

Then came the entrance of the intruder with the ski mask and latex gloves. She had little sympathy for Gerry when the intruder pulled him off the woman but, when she heard him offering herself and Wendy in return for not being hurt, she felt nothing but contempt. She went up to Wendy and told her to pack a bag. When Wendy objected, Harriet told her all about the intruder and the aerosol gas torch. She told her how her father had offered her up for fucking.

"But, Mummy, they were hurting him. A man would say anything to make them stop."

"I saw his body last night. There wasn't a burn mark on it. The snivelling rapist bastard was just frightened they might hurt him, but it was fine for him to hurt that woman. If you want to stay with him I can't stop you, but I'm going to stay with your grandma."

Harriet went into the bedroom and started packing. Wendy went down to watch the video.

Harriet had just started packing the second case when Wendy came into the room. "I'm coming with you, Mum. Have we got another suitcase?"

"Yes, I think there's one in the back of the wardrobe."

Wendy went into the wardrobe and soon found the case. To her surprise, it wasn't empty. She carried it out into the bedroom, threw it on the bed and opened it.

"Er, mum, I really think you should see this."

Harriet looked at the contents of the case. There must have been a hundred DVDs, each in a jewel case with a woman's name and address.

"Oh my god, I think we've just found out why your father was attacked."

She called the police and told them what she had found. From that moment the investigation changed tack from an assault charge to a full blown blackmail inquiry. Gerry never applied for bail--with all his material in the hands of the police he realised he was safer in prison.

Our regular Friday business meeting was a very up-beat affair. Eric was already in the pub and got up to meet me as I walked into the bar. He shook my hand and ordered the beers. We sat down at our usual table in the corner.

"Eric, I'm sorry. I haven't managed to contact my friend about checking up on Janet. He's apparently out of the country on some security work."

"Don't worry about it, boss. I've got my Janet back. That's all I really wanted."

"So you don't want to check up on her now? What's brought this on?"

"She's back to normal. Well ... back to being the insatiable woman she became a few months ago. It's how I start the day and it's how I finish it. You've no idea how good it is to be woken up with a blowjob." He looked at me and smiled. "On second thoughts, you probably do. After we talked last week I spoke to the doctor and he said what you said, that some menopausal women become rampant sex machines. He wouldn't say that Janet was one of them, but he did give me some advice."

"Which was?"

"Go with it and hang on for dear life." We both laughed out loud.

"Eric, have you ever talked to Janet about what she wants and what her fantasies are?"

"She has told me some of the things she likes me to do. She wants to try anal."

"Well, no, that's not exactly what I meant. Some women develop a taste for things that you might think a bit strange. You know, like doing it in public places, or being tied up and blindfolded and stuff."

"You think Janet might be into all that stuff."

"Who knows, the more satisfaction she gets from each time, the longer it may be before she needs it again."

"Looks like I'd better talk to her some more. That's going to be difficult."

"Come on, Eric, you're man enough to handle it."

"I'm not talking about being man enough, I'm talking about finding the time. Right now we seem to spend all our spare time fucking."

"You're a very lucky man, Eric. Now let's get down to business."

The following Wednesday I took Nicola in for her pre-natal exercise classes. On the way back to work I called in to see Eric at the Braunceston branch. I was somewhat surprised to find his office door locked and all the blinds closed. I could hear the clatter of items falling on the floor. Something was wrong. I went back to the Morgan and started the engine, ready to go in pursuit of whoever came out of the office door. When someone did emerge you could have knocked me down with a feather. That person was Janet. She was still adjusting her skirt as she came out of the door. Her face was flushed and she had several buttons undone on her blouse. Eric came out to wave her off and saw me in the Morgan with the engine running. I saw him bring his hands up to cover his face. What Eric couldn't see was that I was killing myself laughing. I got out of the car and walked over to him.

"Just managed a grub screw then, Eric?" A grub screw is a screw without a head and is engineering parlance for sexual intercourse in the lunch hour.

Eric's face was bright red. "I should have known I would get caught. What happens now?"

I struggled to keep a straight face as I replied. "Well, Eric, I'm sure an industrial tribunal would agree this constitutes serious misconduct and warrants instant dismissal."

Eric's face went from red to white. "Oh, shit. Well, I won't take you to a tribunal. I'll go and pack my things up."

He turned to go back into his office and I put my hand on his shoulder to stop him. He turned back to see me in fits of laughter.

"So what's so bloody funny?"

"I was calling the police. I thought we were being robbed and all the time it was you and Janet having a bit of hanky panky on your desk. It's a good job I hesitated--you could have had half of Braunceston's finest as an audience. I know Janet's got a little kink, but I didn't think exhibitionism was one of them."

"It's alright for you to laugh. You don't have to keep up with her. Now am I sacked or not?"

"Of course not, Eric. Just keep it out of business hours in future."

Eric started laughing. "Were you really calling the police?"

I nodded. "I only dropped by to ask how things were going. Looks like I got my answer." I turned and left him, still laughing.

It was two months later that Eric and Janet celebrated their silver wedding anniversary. Their kids, with the assistance of Nicola, threw a big party with all their friends and relations. Rather than any of the usual silver cutlery or silver photo frames, I bought them a Caribbean cruise as a present. Like I said, you look after your mates. As the evening went by, Janet came over to us.

"Nicola, do you think I could have a dance with this lovely man of yours?"

As we danced Janet whispered her thanks in my ear.

"Are you and Eric alright, Janet?" I asked.

"Oh, Greg, you know we are. What makes you ask?"

"I saw a recording from a police car. They were tailing a car and it looked like the driver was getting a blowjob as he drove."

Janet's body suddenly went stiff.

"What worries me, Janet, is that the woman in that recording looked an awful lot like you."

"I think we need to take this outside." She took me by the hand and led me to the exit.

"How much do you know, Greg? And have you told Eric?"