What Are Friends For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just about everything and, no, I haven't. Do you really think we would be having all this if I had?"

"Are you going to tell him? Please don't, Greg. Please--it would break his heart."

"Why do you think I didn't tell him. You're my friends, Janet. I don't want anything to hurt either of you, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stand by while you run around screwing who you like."

"For what it's worth, I never screwed him, as you put it. He got a blowjob, that's all."

"But you were going to, weren't you?"

She started to cry "Yes. Yes, I was. I'm so ashamed, Greg. I nearly lost everything because of that bastard."

"Then why start, Jan? Why would you do that?"

"I don't know. My hormones are all over the place--Eric must have told you. I can't get enough. Eric, bless him, has tried, and he's really doing well now, but for a while I was really desperate. I would have done anything to satisfy my lust. Gerry convinced me that Eric didn't appreciate my problems and that experimenting with him wasn't really cheating. It would just be me satisfying a need that Eric couldn't meet. In fact it was me that wasn't appreciating my Eric. I was so caught up with my needs and the excitement of it all, I never stopped to think about him."

"So it's never going to happen again?"

"Are you kidding? Where am I going to find a better man than Eric?" she grinned. "Besides, he's become quite the sexual athlete these days."

"That's what I wanted to hear. Now, shall we finish our dance?"

As we reached the door she squeezed my arm. "Greg--thank you."

"What have you two been up to out there?" asked Nicola.

"I was just thanking Greg for his wonderful anniversary present."

Nicola stared into my eyes. "You've been up to something, haven't you?"

"Ask no questions and I'll tell you no lies. Now, don't tell me you dragged little bump across the busy dance floor just to ask me that."

"No, I came to tell you we need to go."

"Don't worry, my love, I'll have you home in no time."

"No, Greg, I said we have to go, but I don't need to go home. I think Greg junior is more fed up with waiting than I am."