All Comments on 'What are Friends for?'

by ddeightz

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry but

instead of assigning your friends random letters of the alphabet, why not give them names?

Don't have to be their true names but at least spare them the indignity of being just letters!!

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 6 years ago
Good first effort

As a first effort, this was well written and believable. A fictional story would have ended with them having intercourse, so not ending that way suggests that it was a true story.

I agree with the other comment about giving A and E names. Fictional names are fine.

Pretty clearly A was seducing the POV character, and E was probably aware of the attempt. There needs to be a part 2 so that the POV character can discover that. There is a small group of people on Lit who would like to see A get pregnant from the POV character because E has fertility issues. Personally, I would prefer for A and the POV character to expand their repertoire to include kissing and oral, which eventually leads to becoming friends with benefits. A MFM three-way could be part of the package, but it is more fun if there is also some one-on-one play.

This story is fairly short. It might benefit from being expanded into a longer story arc.

Thanks for your contribution.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Another one of these writers using letters for names

This is a porn site. I think we handle a name. Doesn't even have to be real.

1* pretty much unread.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous