All Comments on 'What Are Friends For? Ch. 02'

by nastystoryguy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great start to a great weekend

can't wait to see what else is in store for the friend's wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow!

Fan-fucking-tastic! Keep them cumming!

davidwattsdavidwattsalmost 20 years ago
still with you

well done

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 20 years ago
way to easy

Scott was way to easy on her so far. Whippings aren't shit unless some whelps are made and a little blood flows.

One man could never do a woman right in fucking her down, even a big cock like that one. His cock will only work so many times. Her snatch is an open cave.

Ome thing is for certain. Her "love" for her husband, after the fucking she will get this weekend, will be in "question".

When he brings her home, all she will want to do is let her wounds heal for the next session. All old Johnny will get to do is buy Scott a drink, and tell him to come by again , fuck, and beat the shit out of my wife soon.

He will soon show Scott what a true wimp that he is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Whelp?

This story tends to appeal to those like the one below. It's okay. He's obviously never given, nor received, a whipping. Perhaps he should. You make your mind up which.

This story cries out for a little reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
From caring Dom to arsehole

in one easy step. It’s obvious he’s a sadist he should have simply given her a safe word and explained the traffic light system.

Fumundacheese - any Dom/Domme who knows anything about anything will have already been topped and experienced the pain of the relevant instruments.

As an aside if sex causes bleeding you’re doing it wrong, unless it’s something both parties want that just makes it risky. In my opinion it would also make it a point to never engage in any sexual activity with either, it’s delusional, dangerous and stupid.

If we get to bloodletting I’m out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous