What Are Friends For? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had her jumping around in no time and the dancing of her tits was a sight to behold. It wasn't long before the tears were streaming down her face and there was a constant flow of muffled screams from behind the gag.

By the time her entire ass was red, my cock was rock hard. I was a little concerned that in my lustful state I might overdo the beating I was giving her ass. Since, unbelievably we'd only arrived a little over an hour before, nearly the whole weekend was still ahead of us so I decided to stop.

As soon as she realized I had stopped, she again sagged against the ropes and let her head flop forward. This time virtually her entire weight was borne by the ropes, her legs clearly unable to support her. She was covered in sweat. Her face tear and cum stained. Her tits and ass were red from the abuse I'd subjected to her. All and all she looked more fuckable than I'd ever seen her!

First I removed the nipple clamps, which caused a little yelp of pain as the blood rushed back, but with the gag still in place it was almost silent. Next I undid the gag and tossed it aside. She didn't make any noise. As I released the ropes I had to hold her up with one arm around her waist. She draped her arms over my shoulders and I scooped her up in both arms and headed to the bed.

Before I reached the bed though, she'd regained enough strength to look up and in a whispered voice she spoke, "Fuck me, fuck me now, fuck me hard!"

"That's exactly what I intend to do!" I said, knowing my timing had been perfect.

I set her down gently, still she winced as her butt made contact with the mattress. I took just long enough to remove the wrist cuffs with the ropes still attached and moved them out of our way.

I wasted no time. I spread her legs and crawled between them placing the head of my engorged cock at the entrance to her pussy. I rubbed it back and forth between her lips a few times and then thrust deep inside her. She was so wet that there was little resistance, but she tell let out a squeal of pain due to my size. It took three or four hard strokes before she adjusted to my size and I could fully penetrate her.

And fully penetrate her I did. Without any gentleness at all I pounded away at her cunt as hard as I could. Having cum as recently as I had, I knew I could last a good long time even at this pace. On the other hand I expected that she would cum hard and fast.

It wasn't long before I was proven right. Just as I could tell she was about to climax I twisted a little and without letting up the pounding I was giving her I managed to get her nipple in my mouth and bit down rather hard. That did it. Her body tensed all over and she screamed in agony and ecstasy all at the same time.

Nor did I let up as she continued to cum I fucked her steadily and over the next ten or fifteen minutes she came and came until it was almost one continuous orgasm. Finally the sheer eroticism, not to mention the smooth but tight pussy squeezing my cock was too much. I exploded hard and deep inside her. This pushed her over the edge one final time. We grunted together as my cock shot stream after stream of cum until we both collapsed, totally spent.

She groaned uncomfortably as I collapsed on her tender chest. I rolled off and gasped for breath myself after the strenuous fuck. She laid there as if unconscious. After a moment I checked to see if she was. She wasn't, but was so spent she just didn't move.

It was ten or fifteen minutes before I regained enough strength to want to get up. I could tell she had fallen asleep from sheer exhaustion.

I got up to take care of a couple of things while I let her sleep. I knew I'd pushed her pretty far already, and had more in mind. I wanted to be sure she didn't get cold feet and try to take off. I didn't think there was much risk of that, but I certainly didn't want anything to spoil what was quickly becoming one of the hottest times of my life. I was pretty sure that it was working out for her too.

I went through her bag and gathered up all her clothes. I'd brought very little so I gathered up mine too. I didn't leave anything in the cabin because it got so damp. I pulled on an old baggy pair of sweatpants and a tee shirt and took every other stitch of clothes that would fit either of us out to my truck, especially all the footwear. It has one of those keyless entry systems, so I even locked the keys inside. I relented and picked a pair of plain gym shorts and a cotton tee shirt that Laura had in her bag, to take inside with me.

I returned to the house and hid the shorts and shirt, not sure yet if I'd let her wear anything or not. She was still sleeping which I figured she both needed and was entitled to. I laid a fire, for even though it was still a very warm spring day, it would cool down substantially that evening.

I grabbed a soda and went out to just sit in the sun on the deck for a while.

To be continued...

* * * * *

Feedback is encouraged and appreciated. All comments with a valid email address will receive a reply.

12