What Are Friends For? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fine, but no further," warned Ron. "And keep watching our little show. OK?"

Pat was getting more turned on by the minute, and watching her husband and her friend giving each other hand jobs increased her arousal.

"Now Pat, back to you. I'm sure that my wife sucked your husband's cock, am I right?" Pat nodded. "And you watched her do it?" Pat nodded again. "Good. So now you're going to suck mine, while they are watching. Put on a nice show for them."

Ron put his hands on Pat's shoulders and pushed her down so that she was kneeling in front of him. His cock was only semi erect, but it fascinated Pat. She had fantasized about this cock, and now it was in front of her. She was actually eager to get it into her mouth. She looked over at her husband on the sofa. He was still watching, although his eyes were glassy with lust as he stroked Mae's pussy. He gave a slight nod of approval. Pat took hold of Ron's shaft in one hand, while she cupped his balls with the other, and closed her lips around the cock's head. His balls were heavy with fluid, fluid that she knew would soon be filling her vagina. The thought made her vagina tighten, and she felt the first stirrings of an orgasm.

Pat swirled her tongue around the head of the cock, pushing the tip of her tongue into the tiny opening, all the while sucking gently. After only a minute or so, she was rewarded with a groan from above and Ron's cock stiffened into a hard rod. Ron pulled her back to her feet, his cock escaping from her mouth with a quiet plop.

"Jeez, Pat, that was magnificent. Too good, in fact. I don't want to come in your mouth and I nearly did. You are an incredible cocksucker," and he leaned over and kissed her hard on her mouth, pushing his tongue past her teeth. Pat was equally aroused, and opened her mouth to receive his tongue while stroking his rod to keep it hard.

Ron looked over at the sofa. Their two spouses were still fondling each other, but they hadn't taken their eyes of the naked couple in the middle of the room. "She's a real keeper Jim. You need to take better care of her. You need to be fucking her more often, or I'll have to do it for you. I nearly shot my load into that wonderful mouth of hers. Do you like sucking my cock, Pat? Would you have liked me to shoot my load into your mouth?" Ron was being deliberately graphic. It was part of his payback. Pat remained silent, continuing to stroke his cock.

"Oh well, that's enough of that. Time to continue," he announced. "You two keep watching. Pat, sweet girl, now it's time for you to lie down."

Pat did not hesitate. She lay down on the lush carpet, and closed her eyes. Her arousal had been growing steadily, and now all she wanted was to feel Ron's beautiful cock in her vagina, and experience the orgasm she now craved.

She felt Ron lying down beside her and waited for him to push her legs apart. Once again, Ron addressed the couple on the sofa.

"Mae, last week did you open your legs nice and wide hoping that Jim would lick your pussy?"

Mae was aroused by Jim's hand stroking her mound, and by watching her husband slowly fuck her friend, so she could only nod.

"Jim, did you lick my wife's pussy?"

Jim, similarly aroused, could only nod as well.

"Well then, guess what's going to happen to this sweet lady here. Open your legs for me, Pat. A bit more. Good."

Pat had spread her legs wide, and knew that Ron was now seeing every part of her pussy. She felt her vagina tighten again, and wondered how long it would be before her orgasm overwhelmed her. She was aching to be touched, aching to be fucked, aching to feel Ron's hardness inside her wet hole.

"Why wait any longer? Don't bother eating me. Fuck me now." Pat was surprised at how easily the words came to her.

"Nah, I want to lick your pussy. I want to suck your clit, and put my tongue into your wet hole. You want that too, right?"

"Yes, but I want to feel you inside me more."

"Do you really want me to fuck you, Pat? No more reluctance? Then let me hear you say it."

"Fuck me."

"No, no, Pat. Not like that. Say it with feeling. Say it with passion. And say my name. And say it loud enough so that your husband can hear you."

Pat was now so aroused that the only thing she cared about was her aching vagina, and the close presence of Ron's stiff cock. She desperately needed to feel the relief that the cock inside her vagina would bring. She would say anything that Ron wanted to hear, and more.

"Ron, please fuck me. I've always wanted you to fuck me, and now's the time. I need to feel your beautiful cock inside me. I want you to fuck me hard. I'll do anything you want. I want to be your fuck toy. I want you to spread my pussy lips apart and push your cock deep inside me then fill me up with your cum. You're going to give me the best orgasm I've ever had. I'm begging you, Ron, please fuck me now. Fuck me. Please."

"Well, no gentleman could ever refuse such a request," said Ron as he pushed her legs apart and moved between them. "I'll just have to leave the pussy eating for another time. And Mae and Jim are really paying attention now. They're going to see my cock slide into your nice tight hole. Do you like them watching?"

"Yes, I want them to watch you fucking me. This is my punishment for being a bad friend."

"Then here it comes." Ron positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance to Pat's vagina, intending to penetrate her slowly, but Pat was too eager. As soon as she felt the tip, she thrust her hips upwards, impaling herself on Ron's hardness. Her cry of pleasure was unlike anything her husband had ever heard before. He ignored Ron's rules and quickly unzipped his pants, freeing his stiff cock. Mae immediately lowered her head into his lap, pulling his cock into her mouth, sucking greedily. Jim exploded into her mouth in an instant and Mae gulped down his cum.

Ron missed his wife's blow job as he was concentrating on fucking Pat as vigorously as he could manage. His eyes were closed as he thrust into Pat's thrashing body as fast as he was able. Pat was gasping and moaning as the dam of orgasm burst over her again and again, and she used her muscles to milk her lover's cock. Within a few seconds of entering her, Ron was unable to resist the tight vagina muscles that were gripping his cock, and he fired his cum deep inside Pat's body.

And Ron's eyes were still closed in ecstasy when Jim slipped his fingers inside Mae's panties, pushed the fingers inside Mae's hot, wet hole, and finger-fucked her to orgasm. It took only a few seconds.

The heavy breathing and other sounds of fucking slowly died down, and silence fell on the room, filled with four exhausted lovers and the smell of cum. It had been the most erotic experience ever for all of them.

After about ten minutes of partial sleep, Ron got up off the carpet, and nudged Jim with his foot.

"Let's go," he said. Both men dressed quickly and got ready to leave. The two wives watched with sleepy eyes.

"Where are you guys going?" asked Pat.

Ron answered. "We're going on an overnight fishing trip. I have a friend's cabin available. Jim and I need to clear the air a bit more. I'm still mad that he fucked my wife while I was away, and we need to have a really good discussion. Don't be surprised if one of us, or both of us, comes home with a black eye. Then we'll put it all behind us, and get back to normal. This little fuck session has repaired almost all the damage to our friendship. Have a good evening ladies, and we'll see you tomorrow night."

And with that, they were gone.

Mae and Pat looked at each other silently for a couple of seconds. "So, what are we going to do?" asked Mae.

"I'm going to have a long shower, then I'm going to have a few shots of tequila. This has been a crazy night, and maybe you and I need to have a chat about all this too. Since you'll be drinking, you should plan on sleeping in the spare room."

"I agree," said Mae. "A few shots of tequila sound like a helluva good idea. I'll get the bottle and a couple of glasses while you're in the shower."

* * * *

Daylight forcing its way through her eyelids was what finally dragged Pat into semi-consciousness. Her first waking thought was about the headache. Her head was pounding, the pain coursing from behind the eyes to the back of her skull, beating in rhythm with her pulse. Then she was aware of her enormous thirst. Her mouth and throat were parched, like they hadn't been exposed to water for a month.

Then she became aware of her nakedness. Where the fuck are my pajamas and panties? she wondered. Those were her normal nightwear, and they were gone. Then she was aware of a strange stickiness between her thighs and on her buttocks. What's that all about? What the fuck is going on?

She lay still in bed trying to remember what had happened the previous evening, frightened to move in case it made her head hurt more. She remembered earlier being fucked by Mae's husband Ron, while Mae and Pat's husband had watched from a few feet away. She remembered the men leaving to go on a fishing trip, then she and Mae drinking tequila and switching to red wine when the tequila was finished.

Slowly, Pat began to recover memories from the alcohol-induced amnesia. She and Mae had come up to bed. Did Mae really sleep in Pat's bed and not in the guest room? A hazy memory of Mae lying alongside her floated into Pat's mind, and Mae leaning forward to kiss her.

In an instant some of it came back to her, a memory recovered. She remembered the kiss, the first of many; the tangle of naked, smooth legs; the soft flesh pressing down on her as she lay spread-eagled on her back; the first taste of a woman on her lips; the gentle exploration by fingers, lips and tongue; the ecstasy of orgasms received and given.

Pat's eyes shot open, wide with shock. "Fucking hell", she said aloud. She sat up in bed ignoring a fresh stab of pain in her head, and looked around. The bed was empty. Mae was gone. On a bedside table Pat saw a large glass of water and two aspirins. She rose from the bed and swallowed the aspirin, then drank the water greedily. She was going to need a lot more of both before she would begin to feel normal again.

She walked into the bathroom and sat on the toilet, emptying a bladder that felt like it was bursting. Her mind was racing as her pee splashed into the water. "Bloody hell, bloody hell, bloody hell," she kept repeating in a desperate whisper. "I fucked my best friend. A woman! I fucked a woman! What a fucking idiot I am!"

Her bladder finally empty, Pat reached between her legs and dried herself with a piece of toilet tissue. In the process, she felt the stickiness on her thighs again. There was no mystery about that any more; it was a combination of Mae's saliva and Pat's own sex juices. She wondered if Mae's thighs felt the same. Pat was aware that she had given as good as she got in the wild, tumbling, drunken sex with Mae that had taken place in the half darkness of her marital bed.

And where the fuck was Mae anyway? Pat opened the medicine cabinet and took out another two aspirin, and swallowed them with another two glasses of water. She brushed her teeth, hoping that the minty flavor would help remove the unusual taste in her mouth. She spat the toothpaste into the sink then stared down at what she had spat out. There was a dark, threadlike object curled up at the bottom of the sink. It took her only a second to recognize the object ... it was a pubic hair. A black pubic hair! The hair in the sink could only have come from Mae. "Fucking hell," said Pat, more to herself than anyone else. So it wasn't all a bad dream then. She had definitely performed oral sex on her best friend.

Pat gargled several times until she was sure that all traces of Mae had been eliminated from her mouth, then stepped into the shower. She washed herself thoroughly, concentrating on her thighs and buttocks, removing the stickiness. It was now obvious that Mae had spread Pat's buttocks apart at some point in the proceedings, and had explored the territory in between with her mouth. Pat groaned aloud at the thought of Mae's probing tongue, and cringed with embarrassment, but was really glad that she'd had a long hot shower before going to bed. She thought again about the unusual taste in her own mouth, and shook her head in disbelief at the conclusion she reached. I'm never going to drink tequila again, she decided.

After the shower, Pat dried herself with a towel. She spotted her discarded panties among the crumpled bed sheets, but put on a fresh pair. She put on a robe and slippers then made her way downstairs to the kitchen, walking slowly and gently to avoid making her head pound even worse.

Mae was sitting at the kitchen table, fully dressed, reading a newspaper and nursing a steaming mug of coffee. She looked up at Pat and gave her friend a radiant smile.

"Ah, so there you are. I was about to send out a search party for you."

"How come you're looking so bright and cheerful?" grumbled Pat. "I feel like shit and probably look like shit too. Is there any more of that coffee? I think I'm dying. Thanks for putting out the aspirin and water, by the way. I sure needed both."

Mae got up from the table and poured coffee into a clean mug. She was wearing a plaid shirt open at the collar, very tight blue jeans, and heels. She walked with the grace of a cat, and looked fantastic. Pat felt dowdy in comparison. Pat looked at Mae's tight ass in the blue jeans. She couldn't shake the thought that she had kissed, caressed and tongued that ass just a few hours earlier.

"You don't look like shit at all. You like great, as always. Good enough to eat in fact," Mae announced, giving Pat a knowing look and shaking her out of her daydream. "Here's your coffee. There's lot's more, if needed."

Pat sipped on the coffee, enjoying the scalding sensation in her mouth, and looked at Mae steadily. "How come you look so good when I'm looking and feeling so shitty?" She hesitated for a moment. "Mae, I have to ask; last night ... in bed ... did we ... I mean ...?" she began to stammer and hesitate, unsure how to word a question when she was already pretty sure of the answer. Mae interrupted her.

"I think I know what you're trying to ask. The answer is 'yes we did' to whatever question you have. We did it all. We did everything we could think of, then some stuff that I'm sure neither of us had thought of before. It was natural, spontaneous, and beautiful. Don't you remember any of it?"

"I remember some things, and there are some things I'm trying to forget. I'm trying to fill in the blanks. I can hardly believe what my memory is telling me. I think I did a lot of things with you that should only be done between a husband and wife. I found one of your pubic hairs in my mouth! Can you believe that?"

"Only one? I found several of yours in mine," Mae laughed.

"Fucking hell, Mae, it's no laughing matter. What were we thinking? We're happily married women, for fuck sake. What does this mean to our marriages? Just as important, what does this mean to our friendship?"

"Everything is good, in answer to all those questions. Last night doesn't change anything. Do you regret what happened last night? Didn't you enjoy it?"

"No regrets apart from this headache, at least not yet, and I think I did enjoy it, from what I remember. But that's not the point."

"OK, what is the point? I can't think of anything more beautiful than two lifelong friends taking their friendship to the intimate level that we did. Where's the harm? No-one will ever know but us. If neither of us has regrets, and no-one has been harmed, we should feel good about what happened. I certainly do. The orgasms were spectacular." Mae was now deadly serious.

"Don't get me wrong, Mae. It was great. You're probably right. I'm just confused by how suddenly it all happened. And this hangover isn't helping."

Mae refilled their coffee mugs, then looked steadily at Pat. "You're a wonderful friend, the best that any woman could ask for. Twice in the last couple of weeks you've done something incredibly wonderful for me, almost too wonderful to believe. I cherish our friendship more than I could ever describe."

Pat knew what two incidents Mae was referring to. When Mae had needed a man, Pat had shared her husband. When Mae had wanted a woman, as in last night, Pat had let Mae use her body. Pat nodded. "I agree with what you're saying, and have no regrets at all about what has happened lately. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't hesitate and I wouldn't change a thing. I'm just taken aback by it all, and a little bit overwhelmed. I've never even thought about having sex with a woman, but now that it has happened, I'm glad it was with you."

"So everything's cool between us?"

"Yes, everything is fine, except for this bloody hangover."

"Do you want to go back to bed?"

"Good god, no. I'm in no mood for anything like that."

Mae laughed with that lovely deep-throated chuckle that Pat found so endearing. "Not for sex, Honey. Go back to bed for another couple of hours sleep. It'll help the hangover go away."

"I think I'll just have a short nap. I'm feeling a bit better already. The aspirin and coffee have helped"

"OK, off you go. I'll let myself out."

"Thanks, I'll call you tomorrow." Pat rose from the chair. Mae also rose from her chair and walked gracefully around the table to stand beside Pat.

"Just one thing before I go," she said quietly, and she put her arms around her friend. She pulled Pat close, and Pat automatically put her arms around Mae, hugging her. It came naturally. Their noses were almost touching. For a few seconds the women looked into each others eyes in silence.

Then they kissed. It was not the tongue-jousting kiss of passionate lovers, but it wasn't just the light kiss of mere friends either. It lasted much too long and was much too firm to be a simple, goodbye kiss. The mouths were slightly open and the tongues brushed against each other. It was a kiss that sealed a pact between them, an unspoken pact that acknowledged that their relationship had changed and had moved past the stage of mere friendship.

"Thanks for everything, Honey, especially the great sex," whispered Mae into Pat's ear, "but now I have something to tell you. I can't leave without telling you. It's a confession."

"A confession about what?"

"You were set -up. We planned the whole thing."

Pat frowned in confusion. "What do you mean? Who planned what whole thing?"

"We planned it. Jim, and Ron and I planned you getting fucked by Ron. You getting stripped and fucked in the living room last evening was all pre-arranged. Ron's anger was all an act. And it was planned that we would watch it happen. But it was my idea alone to get you into bed.

"And Jim agreed to letting Ron fuck me when you suggested it?"

"Yes. But it was you who first gave him the idea: He told us that's what you wanted. He decided to follow up on your suggestion. Besides, he didn't have much choice if he wanted to keep us as friends."

Pat's hangover was now forgotten as she struggled to figure out what had happened. "OK. OK. He's right, that was my suggestion, I just didn't expect it to happen like that."

"The three of us worked out the details on the telephone. We decided to keep you in the dark in case you'd had second thoughts. So you're not mad at us?" asked Mae.

"I haven't decided yet. One other thing: What do you mean by saying it was your idea to get me into bed?"

"Our conversation a few days ago got me aroused. That was the conversation where you talked about watching me and Jim fucking, then afterwards you told me that you were fantasizing about me when you and your husband were having sex. I was intrigued by your erotic thoughts about me. I wanted to explore that idea further."