What Are Friends For? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you planned on getting me drunk, then get me into bed? Once we got into bed, was I willing, or did you have to seduce me?"

Mae shrugged. "I figured we should just lie down together and see what happened. At first we just kissed and caressed, and it seemed like you were going to fall asleep, but then I started to take off your pajamas, and that seemed to get you into the mood fast. After that you were a very willing partner. As it turned out, we both had a great time. I didn't realize how much pleasure I could get from having my nipples sucked by a woman until you did it last night. You actually gave me my first orgasm that way. You having a finger in my vagina at the time probably helped." Mae began to breathe a little heavier.

Another vague recovered memory drifted into Pat's mind, that of she and Mae lying on their sides in the classic '69' position, with Mae's thighs pressing lightly against the side of her head. She had lapped contentedly at Mae's pussy with a finger in her hole, while enjoying the thrill of Mae's tongue on her own pussy.

Pat sighed. "Yes, from what I remember I did have a great time and I'm not going to pretend otherwise. But it might have been better if we'd discussed it first, no?"

"I wouldn't have known what to say. But now that we're talking about it again, how do you feel about this?" She slipped her hand inside Pat's robe, caressing the pubic mound through the panties. "All this talk about sex has got me wanting to do it again."

Pat drew her breath in sharply at the pleasant sensation that filled her genitals. And she hugged Mae as tightly as she could.

"How does that feel?" Mae repeated, as she continued to stroke Pat's clit.

"Nice, really nice," was all the reply Pat could muster, but she moved her feet apart to give Mae's hand more space. She felt Mae's mouth move back across her face, and she tilted her head back and opened her mouth. Mae's tongue had the taste of coffee as Pat sucked it in. Mae slipped her hand inside Pat's panties, touching the soft, smooth lips and clitoris.

Mae reached a decision. "Our husbands will be home later today. This might be the last chance we ever get to be alone together. Let's not waste the opportunity."

With her free hand, she pushed the robe off Pat's shoulders and it fell to the floor, leaving Pat with nothing on but panties. Without breaking off the kiss, Pat began to unbutton Mae's shirt. She could feel the round softness underneath, so knew that Mae was braless. She pushed off Mae's shirt and their breasts pressed together. With a greater sense of urgency, Pat began to fumble with the belt on Mae's blue jeans. Her excitement was rising quickly, her hangover forgotten. She felt Mae's hands inside the elastic waist of her panties, pushing them downward. Pat was excited at the thought of being naked again, and getting Mae naked too. She pushed Mae's blue jeans over her hips and onto the floor.

"We need to be lying down," whispered Mae. "I want to fuck you again."

"Mae, is it OK if you do all the work? I just want to lie back and be taken."

Mae nodded her agreement and, with arms around each other's waist, they walked back towards the bedroom. Pat had lost count of the number of orgasms she had been given in the last few hours by Mae and her husband, but she wanted at least one more, and she knew that Mae would provide it.

That's what friends are for.