All Comments on 'What are Friends for Ch. 02'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was fun

Even if a bit out of my fetish comfort zone I have to admit this was real fun read. And the best part is that you actually went the distance with them and made them a loving couple of freaks expecting a baby together :)

5

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
very good

it is a good thing thanksgiving only comes around once a year, can't wait for the next part, or another good story

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 6 years ago

Too big of time gap from the first chapter. 7 years is a long time. Who’s the mystery texting person from Chap 1. Honestly, if I missed it I’m sorry. II enjoyed this chapter, a little funny and erotic.. Hoping for another chapter that fills in the blanks.

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 6 years ago
Fun read but....

I really like the premise of the story but the gap is way too big. Going from formerly estranged friends to Lez partners in 1 chapter is too much. It also totally skips the years of stretching and ruining of their cunts. Love the way you write, if I bit low on action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well, I guess you live up to your name.

Awkward.

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago
Huh

They started off on the way sounding like Trish is the only 1 carrying then both are

KantariiKantariialmost 6 years ago

As promised, I came back to finish reading this story. Your writing style is way different than mine, but easy to follow along with and makes the story enjoyable in different ways. Sorry it took me a bit longer to get back to reading this story. I might check out another one when I have time🌹Kant👠👠👠

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Oh By The Way

I have, over the years, collected a lot of art (for this story and others). Be sure to check http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1496319 to see these characters and more!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Smile

That was funny made me smile and left me happily grinning ....l great dialogues

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Quite extraordinary

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtabout 2 years ago

Crazy story and I loved every bit of it! Oh and thank you Mom for being you and not…one of theirs!

_robin_robinabout 1 year ago

Trish is funny, sexy, transgressive - the best character EVER.

And, every time I see the word Sklrk-sklrk-sklrk I’ll think of this brilliant story!

(Oh, maybe I’ll never see it again, come to think of it ..)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this, and I love these characters. But man, I really hope they find better childcare. I'd take a decent daycare over a mean, passive-aggressive, hyper-critical grandma with food issues she's willing to inflict on her child and a checked-out husband. Even if Jeanie is less critical and good-focused with Peanut, her attitude toward the kid's moms is a big problem.

Still (much!) better than poor Quinn's mom, though!

Daycare.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6435 months ago

I really like this pair, and particularly their way of getting even with the MIL/Mum!

Really looking forward to any further chapters!

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES