What are Friends for Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,327 Followers

"Oh God, I-can-barely-stand." Trish tried to lean forward, and had to grab hold of both of Quinn's forearms to get herself upright. "Ffffffffuck."

"Can you make it to your room?"

"Mmmm-hmmm," Trish said, nodding. "If you help me."

Quinn let her keep hold of one hand, and then reached the other around behind Trish, hooking her hand into Trish's armpit to support her as they hobbled down the hall. Trish grunted and groaned as she sat down on her childhood bed, and Quinn helped her roll onto her back.

"I just need to rest for a bit," Trish said dreamily.

"Take as long as you need," Quinn said, lingering at the door for a moment longer. Trish whimpered as she rolled onto her side and jammed a pillow down between her knees. "I love you."

"Love you too," Trish murmured.

Quinn stepped out and shut the door quietly. She walked back down the hall, intending to head back downstairs, and paused when she went to give her hands a test sniff. They still smelled strongly of her wife's cunt, and it took her a few seconds to realize that that was because her nose, lips, and chin were still slathered in Trish's juices. She ran back to the bathroom and splashed some water on her face, and then made one last circuit of the room to make sure everything was put back. The razor. The bottle.

Mrs. Smith was the only one who looked up when Quinn came back to the table. "Everything okay up there?"

"Yeah," Quinn said carefully.

"Sounded like she was in pain."

"Just some minor... contractions."

Mrs. Smith nodded knowingly. "Probably not too late yet to schedule a c-section."

"We'll definitely look into it," Quinn lied.

***

"There," Quinn said, as she slid into the driver's seat. Trish had both hands on her belly and her eyes closed. "We made it." Mrs. Smith still stood on the porch, arms folded tightly as she watched them go, though Mr. Smith and Jason had already retreated back to the television. "It almost killed me not to explain, again, that you make more money than me, but we made it."

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me," Trish said softly. "I'm very lucky."

Quinn blinked in shock, unaccustomed to such naked emotional honesty. The brunette was always one to put up a blustering front. Trish grabbed her hand, pulled it off of the steering wheel, and squeezed it tightly. "I'm lucky too," she said eventually.

"Don't ever leave me."

"Baby..." Quinn said, squeezing back. "Of course not."

"Because you're more than just my wife, you're—"

"Baby."

Trish nodded, tear streak running down her cheek and behind her jaw.

"Don't listen to those hormones."

"Shut up," Trish laugh-cried. She let go of Quinn's hand and put her spread fingers right back over her belly.

"Did you cum any more after I went downstairs?"

"Two more times."

"That's my girl," Quinn said. "How are you doing now?"

"Peanut is awake."

Quinn reached over with a smile. Trish took her by the wrist and guided her hand to the best spot to feel it; just to the left side of her belly button. Tiny rumblings through the skin. "Hello Peanut," Quinn said.

"I can't wait to meet you," Trish mumbled, staring down at the curve of her belly.

"Me either." Quinn kept her hand there all the way to the end of the street, only taking it back as a necessity of navigating their coupe through scenic turns. "I bet your mom brings Peanut to this park a lot. It's so close."

"It's a her," Trish said softly. "It's gonna be a girl."

"Baby... I thought—"

"I don't actually know," Trish said, "and I thought I didn't want to, but... I'm sure of it."

"A girl?" Quinn said, smiling.

Trish nodded. "Thank you for being my best friend."

"This is great," Quinn laughed. "If you're going to keep buttering me up like this, I need to get you pregnant more often."

"Shut up."

"Keep you barefoot and in the kitchen."

"Do you hear how she treats me, Peanut?" Trish reached down beside herself and adjusted the seat back so she could recline. "Like I'm some babymill." Her voice was soft and low.

Quinn smiled as she pulled onto the highway, and shifted in her seat. "Oh," she said suddenly.

"You okay?"

"Yeah... I just..." Quinn frowned and shifted again, taking one hand off of the wheel to press against her stomach.

"Did my mom poison you?"

"No... I think I..." Quinn blinked and tilted her head. "I think I felt something."

Trish gasped, reaching awkwardly for the handhold above the door to lift herself up. "You felt something?"

"I think so," Quinn gasped. Her eyes bulged. "Oh my god! I felt it again!"

"Is it weird that I'm turned on now?"

Quinn smiled and shook her head.

"I don't care what you say," Trish said, adjusting her seat back to sit more upright again. "I'm making you cum when we get home."

"If you're still awake."

"Shut up."

Quinn kept her hand pressed to her middle and took slow, even breaths. Just the tiniest little swells of pressure.

"Fuck," Trish groaned. "I may need you to make me cum after that."

"Have I ever let you down?"

"No," Trish said. Quinn reached over to take her hand. "Not once."

//Follow-up note: Votes and comments are dearly appreciated. This is one of seven stories I'll be uploading (hopefully) on successive days. If you liked this, stay tuned and be sure to check out the others!//

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,327 Followers