All Comments on '"WHAT?" Ch. 02'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Wow Hot & very Sexy

Hmm I really enjoyed this. Who would've expected his stepmom to be in bed with him. I think they will continue to fuck. I think daddy may be playing around so if stepmom is knocked up they should stay together and have a fantastic life.

MDLuffyMDLuffyabout 6 years ago
Good Start

Starting out good, but if you do continue. Needs to be more than just continued sex. What about the wedding? What about the job offer? If the father is cheating and they split what about the baby sister? If it's going to be a story make it a great one.

Crusader235Crusader235about 6 years ago
Very good

Very good story, with suspense, and a nice build up to what may be coming. Just a little confused, was Becca his Aunt, or his Stepmother wearing a wig? So now, how about that wedding, and the blow out after party? I'm thinking Bride, Groom, Best man, and stepmother, all end up in the bridal suite all in the same bed! Seems someone gave the boys Viagra, and the girls a little "E", so they're fucking all night. Jess the bride loves the best mans big dick, and the groom loves step mommy's big milky tit's!

Can't wait for more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please Continue

I enjoyed this story I can't believe nobody commented. I think she should go with him to the wedding, then when back home her and her sister double team him. Thanks for sharing this story.

DOC226DOC226over 4 years ago
Make this the best story line on Literotica.com

I agree with some of the prior comments. You started out really good with the character development of all three principal characters (Best Man, Groom & Bride). He should take his stepmom to the wedding. I like the idea of the four of them getting together after the wedding. After all, the bride is already pregnant, and there is a good chance that his stepmother is too, so what harm can result by having a wedding PARTY. But the added chapters cannot just be about sex. Answer some of the questions already suggested, like what about his companies owner and their future meeting. Cut back on the sex once the wedding is over and everyone leaves Jamaica, and develop the story line deeper, flushing out the four main characters. If you do, then the brilliance you hinted at in chapter one just might be fulfilled.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
Clear up the confusion

Im confused, was Becka his stepmom in disguise like it seems or truly someone else? What does his Aunt know? The stepmom obviously knew who he was, while he only suspected her identity, so why she do it? If she is pregnant, dad will know it's not his, so what happens? Does the bride and groom know who his stepmom is? What will happen when everyone gets back home? His job, how will it change and how will that affect his life? His Aunt, who is she? Dad's sister? Mom's? Stepmom's?

I think the next chapter should focus on answering most off these questions. Focus on story more than sex. Either they have a deep conversation before wedding or at the reception. Then the following chapter can be more sex driven but also answer the rest of the question that can't be answered until they get home.

Great start Hott sexy and intriguing, keep it coming and thanks.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
So

Who is the father of his step mums baby? If she gave birth to his step sister then his father is not the baby's dad.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 4 years ago
very good story

they should just stay in jamaica and be a couple

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

Well where too? I think keep it a secret until they get found out. Her hubby could be conned into thinking he got her knocked up again if she can seduce him. If that doesn't work they really have little choice but to run away together.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 3 years ago

Guess you never added to this one as it has been 3 years since it was posted. Would have loved to read more. Was a good story with lots of thing to do or try. Please let me know if you add to it.

RamazaRamazaabout 2 years ago

Keep things going with step-mom, and perhaps add the aunt and anyone else of the female members of the family that needs some “sexercise”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't stop now -- -more please !!!!

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

Well, meet with the business owner, get a huge promotion, live there together with step-mom, she divorces the dad and they live happily ever after with whichever other ladies from the family they wish to include... Aunt, step-sister...

nyteramblernyterambler10 months ago

Like others would enjoy reading how things go after that but something's tells me it won't happen but one can hooe

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think "mommy" want another baby, and other female relations want cock.

nyteramblernyterambler7 months ago

I enjoyed the story again and would 😘 be to read how things went at wedding with stepmom as his date there then when back home. But since you haven't add to it since 2018 odds are against it but one can hope.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Even though you have not posted a sequel after 2018, there's no reason it can't be done. There are many things in the story that has remained untold. He could have impregnated his step-mom. They can very well put the blame on his father. Then there's the meeting with his boss which was to take place after the wedding and his return from Jamaica. There are a lot of possibilities in that meeting. His aunt who has also done 'service ' in Jamaica, could be a possible addition to his harem. Also the lusty air hostess. And there are any number of sexy flimsily dressed tourists for him to pursue after the wedding. Many possibilities. So some more chapters please. Is a great erotic story, only too short.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Continue with the storyline...... you KNOW where it needs to go Ghost Walker

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous