All Comments on 'What Choice Did He Have?'

by serwolfe

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wow

keep going!very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yummy

Damn.... sooo hot.. does he get his revenge and pound you till he cums.... damn you're giving me multiples..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Damn

Wow, I wish you worked with me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I felt impotent until I read your story! Way to..

Felt Good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
make him your piss slave !!!

yeah, keep him as your bitch!

how's the man?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

The only bad thing I have to say is that it's too short! Longer stories next time please! You have the talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved this story!!

More like this one!!

CindersmokeCindersmokeover 16 years ago
Whatever!

This story lacked alot of something. It wasn't even slightly realistic. like some guy is just gonna LET you do things like that to him. It coulda been better and more plausible had you added some length and explination to it....I think it was LAZILY written, tho there is DEFINETE potential.

WickedWitch79WickedWitch79about 13 years ago
Now

That was not bad, not bad at all. I'd like to more actually ;)

rickwolfrickwolfalmost 12 years ago
what a tease

should have fucked more my virgion ass is hot

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

is that it .where is the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What Next?

Enjoyed the story, but always wonder what happens next? What kind of relationship will these 2 guys have after this rape? I don't mean reporting and police involvement, just how will they relate to each other?

My first time with another man was at my uncle's farm between my freshman and sophomore years in college. He'd eyed my oversized ass for weeks, and finally caught me alone in a back corner of the barn. He was very threatening to me and when he started twisting my nipples I responded with sighs. Then while he kissed me he wrestled me to the ground. By now I was kissing him back but I tried to stop him when he began unbuckling my pants and now his. He broke the kiss, twisted me onto my stomach and pushed me over a hay bale. He took me with a little spit and his precum as the only lubricant. I sobbed while he fucked me and for hours after. He didn't bother me again, but I'd been changed for good.

Fifteen years later, married with 2 children a sales rep invited me to his hotel for a drink. He said he had some good stuff in his room and as soon as we entered he told me I had the best looking ass he seen on anyone other than black girls. He took hold of my upper arms. turned me and kissed me. I kissed him right back then took off my clothes and his. While he got the complimentary lotion from the bathroom I laid back on his bed, put a pillow under my ass and waited for my sure destiny. And now we get together twice a year on visits to each other's businesses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish that would have happened to me at work. I liked your story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous