What Christy Wants, Christy Gets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JKLust
JKLust
93 Followers

"You're so good!" she shouted. "So good!"

She puckered her lips for a kiss. I kissed her deeply, as I pounded harder and harder, bringing both of us closer to coming. She reached her hands down to my ass and pulled me in hard with each stroke, and felt my full force each time.

She pulled away from our kiss, and looked up at me with a look I knew all too well. The look of needing to hear that I loved her. I was about to say it, but she spoke first, between short, hard breaths.

"Do you love me?" she cried.

"Yes."

"Really?" she asked.

"Really," I answered.

"Really really?" she asked again, the need, desperation, and urgency apparent in her voice.

"Really really," I swore. I smiled and kissed her again. "Really really." I kissed her on the mouth, over and over. She reached up, her arms around my neck, and smooched me on my mouth right back, again and again. The whole time I was pumping my cock inside her, hard, fast, so close to coming.

"Mommy doesn't feel this good, does she?" Christy asked.

"Nope," I answered, completely honest, a great big smile on my face as I felt her pussy tighten around my engorged cock, so ready to come.

Again she squealed the high pitch tone I'd never heard before. She was screaming loud, grabbing on to my arms.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna come!" she screamed.

I wanted to come so badly. But knowing that Christy was so close, I couldn't leave her unsatisfied. I held back my orgasm for Christy's pleasure. Snorting like a mad bull, I drove my cock deep into her pussy, and pulled back and forth with quick thrusts to stimulate her. Her arms flailed, grabbing anything her hands landed on - the sheets, my arms, my back. Her firm flexible legs shook out and in. The back of her head was buried deep into the mattress, her torso was arched up directly against my chest, her eyes were staring straight at a fixed point a thousand feet in the air that only she could see, and her mouth was open and slack-jawed as she shook over and over. Her body kept twitching, jerking, and shaking for twenty seconds as she screamed over and over "Oh my god oh my god oh my god."

Finally, she slowed her breathing and lay still.

"Oh yeah." I said, proud of myself for bringing her such a sustained and intense climax.

After a moment, she looked up at me.

"Come inside me daddy! Come inside my tight little pussy! I'm tightening it for you."

I didn't need to be told twice. I was ready to come deep inside. Her already tight pussy squeezed even tighter around my cock, and I drilled my last final long hard thrusts inside her before I exploded. I filled her wet, gushing pussy with all the sperm I had built up inside.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "So warm." She wrapped her thin little arms around me.

I pulled out, and we cuddled, lying flesh to flesh on a cheap, creaky bed in a dingy motel. I was lying on my back, and she was on her side, laying in my arms, while I played with her hair.

This was the second time in two days that I came inside my stepdaughter without any protection. I had no idea if she was on the pill or not. And I didn't care. If she was on the pill, then great. We could fool around all we wanted without her getting pregnant. If she was not on the pill, and got pregnant, then maybe I'd get to keep her. Either way, I was fine with it.

What I wasn't fine with was what I was doing to her poor sweet mother, my wife. I made a vow to her, and now I was betraying her. I couldn't help but feel I was doing something wrong. Christy must have seen the look on my face, because she stroked my hair, and spoke soothingly.

"You look guilty," she said. "Don't feel guilty daddy. Everything we do is ok because we love each other. Right?"

All those lessons her mom taught her about sex, love, and boys started coming back to me. I was often in the room when her mom talked to her about these things.

Christy's mom would say to her, "You shouldn't have sex with a boy, unless he really, really loves you. And you really, really love him. Otherwise, it's no good. And he might leave you right after using you if he doesn't love you. So make sure you two are in love first. Your stepfather and I, we love each other very much, and that's why we can, uh, do what we do together."

"Mom!" Christy would cry at this point, embarrassed to talk about these things with her own mother and stepdad.

But somehow, the lesson, or some version of it, stuck. It was ok to do it if you were in love.

She asked again, since she saw I was lost in thought. I could see she was getting nervous. She needed my reassuring, comforting reply to make it all right.

She repeated, "What we're doing is ok, because we're in love, right?"

I pulled her close to me, brought my lips to her ear, and whispered, gently, "Right. It's ok. Because we're in love."

JKLust
JKLust
93 Followers
12