All Comments on 'What Could Have Been Ch. 03'

by happyboy1980

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, hot and naughty..... great story ! Yes, if she goes to his school then they can fuck each other all the time and really do anything after that. She will need protection and they must be discrete but do it a lot. I hope the next chapter is very soon. Thank you.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
AWESOME

Good love making ,

But why crap on sister after?

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

So real! The dialogue is right on! Do you know many real old people personally? Well, I am turning 69 in September, just 2 months from now. And you, s ur, just did something I was not sure was even possible any more. If anyone ever asks you if your story is hot, you can tell them the 00% truth….My story is so hot a 69 year old man started reading it, and he got hard. And the story kept him that way all the ay through it and while he wrote comments! HOWS THAT FOR A HOT STORY?!

All I can say is thanks, I had ALMOST forgotten how fun that is .

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I've said this before to lots of other authors who are evidently too lazy to put more effort into their stories: Stop submitting stories less than 6000 words long!

9 times out of 10 the stories that short are just a tease. This was decent enough for a 4, but I gave it a 3/5 because it was too freaking short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhappyboy1980@happyboy1980
I am just trying to write interesting stuff that would help readers relax. I've been uploading here on and off but I'll try to make regularly monthly updates whenever I update my non-adult stories. I'll be branching out into some adult fanfic on this site so fingers-crossed. I...