All Comments on 'What did I Just Do'

by Nojustice2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
cindylynn34cindylynn34over 6 years ago

Jen probably wants those panties back, it was her favorite pair. She will be seeking out Larry right away.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Men wants more

Love the story. The answer is Jen does want more. Hope you can handle it. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It's just panties. Wasn't it a fair trade?

Terri

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 6 years ago
hot

loved the story. can relate to it because in the past maggie has given her panties to her lovers to take and use.

TigersmanTigersmanover 6 years ago
Good story

I loved it that Jen had a fantasy about risking getting pregnant by a black guy. I tried to get my ex wife to try black guys but unfortunately she wouldn't. I was hoping she would get addicted to black cock and eventually want to be bred black.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This was great!

What a timely message. My wife and I have discussed this same thing. She says no, but I've seen her face when she plays with her big dildo.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
love it

man just enjoy it you how many people want to make this fantasy reality she like it u like it life to short

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

I love when white women are encouraged to give in to blackmen. Especially older ones that can remember when that sort of thing would get you in beaucoup trouble.

They will take your young white wife and fuck her brains out and she will never forget it. I used to introduce married white women I knew were vulnerable to black friends of mine who I knew would fuck them at the first chance. I love seeing them being manipulated knowing once he got between her legs she would spread for him and his friends again. Even if she didn’t want to the threat of a phone call would have her sucking black dicks in the car to keep it quiet. It was only a matter of time till she met the right blackdick and got hooked.

The woman in this story was hooked the first night so he might as well learn to like her full of black cum. He is excited by it but is afraid to admit it. Blackmen know how to treat white women in bed and out. They have all the power in their huge cocks and all you have to do watch the way white women look at it when he pulls it out. With very little prompting she’ll be feeling it and the next thing you know they are sucking it like they have never tasted anything better.

larwilb14larwilb14over 3 years ago
What happened next?

I am dying to hear more....my wife is attracted to older Black men..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife is 66, very prudish until pandemic started. Now all we watch is interracial porn. She loves it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The key was it was her fantasy as well as your own. The situation manifested itself because of your lead. Going forward I would let Jen give you a hint that she is interested again. You will be responsible to arrange with her help the exact situation she desires,

Right now in my married life my wife knows this fantasy is my trigger and she begs to fuck young,hung black men in front of meandt wants them to breed her and kiss and fuck her all night. My wife has had the "big cock experience" and knows the power sexually of this kind of sex. She is a submissive and would do the BBC show for me if I took control and arranged it with her oversight.She screams and stares a me during orgasm for this to happen but again for my benifit. Verbally she is awesome but the thought is turning her on as her pussy simple gushes as she tells me what I want to hear. That said I do not know if we will get to tha next step but I can tell you the sex is incredible based on my fantasy for years now.

I wish you luck in the next stage of your marital sex life. Honesty and keeping thing hot for both parties helps make a marriage last.

Chip in Boston

dwayne369dwayne369about 1 year ago

As a black bull having been involved many times in seeding married white pussy... just the thought of impregnating that married white pussy is like having the most exquisite dessert after a fine dinner!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife and I play on a dart team and we were playing in a bar across town. The team had two black guys on it. After the match our other two teammates split. We stayed and had a few drinks with the two black guys. They were pretty cool and I noticed my wife was really enjoying the attention. They flirted with her and she flirted right back. Then somehow someone mentioned playing strip darts. She smiled, said it sounded like fun but wed get kicked out. They told her they shared an apartment nearby and had a board. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows. I knew she wanted to so I said lets go. Back at their place the game progressed. She was topless and one of the guys was down to his boxers. My wife was drooling over the big black snake swinging freely. She hit a bullseye and told him to take them off. When he did she just licked her lips and turned to me and asked "Can I have him?" Well, she had all three of us that night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous