What Did You Have In Mind?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He debated for a few seconds: would she actually be pissed and kick him out, possibly for good if he really did climb aboard, or did she mean that he really WAS welcome to use her?

He stripped off his clothes and stood by the bedside. There was enough ambient light in the room to see her magnificent ass. He stroked himself back to his full erect state, then reached for her...He ran his free hand gently over the swell of her butt, back and forth, up and down, then gently tracing the cleft between her cheeks...In response, she made low noncommittal moans, but when he slipped a finger under the waistband of her panties and began to pull them down, she raised her hips to help... Using both hands he peeled them down to mid-thigh...He relished the sexy look of the half-off underwear. She was now rhythmically raising and lowering her hips, a mute invitation. He then pulled her panties down and off, leaving them clumped on her right ankle. He knelt on the bed, knees between her thighs, and cupped her ass with his hands, his thumbs began pressing into her center, spreading her cheeks to expose her sex. He drooled a long slide of saliva onto her lips and gently spread the outer folds. He backward bucking became more urgent now, the "Uhhhh, Uhhhhh, Uhhhh" of her moans louder. He took his penis in hand and began rubbing it, shiny with precum, against her lips. A few moments of this delicious slickness, this primal friction and he came, shuddering against her, his cum splashing over her ass and cunt.

Mortified that he had blown his second or THIRD chance with this luscious succubus, he started to back away and off of the bed. She rolled onto her side and said drowsily, "Its OK lover, come here."

And cradled between her perfect breasts he fell asleep in the tangle of her bedclothes.

Around four am, he awoke on his side, his arm draped over and his hand cupping a perfect breast. Disoriented, he was aware that the breast was too big and firm to belong to his wife.

"Holy shit," he thought, "I spent the night with the succubus. The realization, plus the fact that the breast in his hand was possessed of an almost preternaturally erect nipple, gave him an instant erection...his stiff penis prodding her ass. Langorously he rolled the nipple between his fingers. The fullness of the breast, the exquisite shape, the way it overflowed his hand... "Heaven," he thought. "This is heaven."

He allowed his penis to gently prod between her thighs...

"Here," she said, startling him completely, convinced as he was that she was asleep, "there is lube right....here" reaching over her shoulder to hand him the tube. She rolled once more onto her tummy, and he smeared her lips and his cock and slid into her in one smooth stroke.

"OH!" she said, gratifying him immensely, "YES! Fuck meeee. Fuck me with your hard cock. She reached over and turned on the bedside light.

"You want to see don't you?" she asked rhetorically, twisting her torso to look up at him.

"Pull my top off!" she ordered.

He pulled it up over her tits, and worked her arms out of the sleeves, but as with the panties, he liked the effect of the cloth bunched around her neck...

This time he lasted a bit longer, and at least deposited all of his seed deep inside her. She loved the feel of a man spasming in her, the strain, the guttural groans, the labored breathing. She came as well, nothing earthshaking, but a pleasant way to start a Tuesday...

He attempted to roll off of her then, but she reached back and held him in place, softening as both drifted off to sleep again.

An hour or so later, her alarm went off, but he did not stir.

She slipped out of bed, kicked the panties off of her ankle, and re-installed the sheer nightshirt on her person. Once she left the room, he dialed his number on her phone, which she had left beside the bed. "gotcha!" he said to himself.

Padding into the kitchen she started the coffee process, going into the bathroom to quietly grind the coffee. She brought her laptop to the kitchen bar and opened her mail. While the coffee steeped, she opened the attachment from the strange man in her bed. It was indeed a clean bill of health from the Planned Parenthood clinic, and dated the previous Friday, though the blood had been drawn a few weeks before.

Next she opened the brief note from her husband which merely stated that he was about to leave the hotel and start the long migration northward.

The coffee done, she filled two cups, remembering that he took his black from their first meeting at Starbucks and carried it into the bedroom.

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bacy..."

She placed the cups on the bedside table and propped herself up in bed, as he did the same. She handed him a cup and sighed contentedly as she enjoyed her first sip.

"Good coffee. Thank you. Thank you for everything."

"Well, my husband flies home tomorrow night, so I figured we might as well make the most of it. And you were SO in need of release."

He had drained most of his cup in two long draughts, and reached across her to set the cup on her side table. This action brought his arm in contact with her breasts and the effect on him was electric. As she continued to drink her coffee, he arranged her nightshirt so that one breast gaped free. He happily ogled it for a few moments then bent to suckle. She pushed him away, protesting that she had to be at clinicals in a few hours.

She kicked him out then, reminding him of her promise of the day before...

He stuffed his still rampant penis back in his pants and shuffled out the back door.

That evening, when she was again installed on her front porch, wine glass and cigarette in hand, her phone rang. It was the guy.

"Well, you little sneak. I am tempted to hang up and cut you off forever...let me guess, you dialed your phone with mine when I went into to make coffee this morning. Did you root through my underwear drawer too, you little perv?"

She wasn't actually particularly mad, but always enjoyed winding guys like him up...

"No, please don't hang up. I want to tell you what I did when I left you this morning."

He interpreted her silence as acquiescence, and plunged into his tale.

"My wife sleeps in late anytime I'm not home, and I had told her I had flown to LA for a few days...So, I snuck into the house with a few supplies that I had picked up yesterday afternoon...A black ski mask, an airsoft gun that looked just like a Beretta, and a roll of duct tape...I got to the foot of the bed, and sure enough, she was out like a light. I carefully moved her telephone out of reach, then pulled off several pieces of duct tape and put them at strategic locations...Then I got up on the bed and straddled her stomach, shoving the gun in her face. I didn't say a word, but first taped her mouth then had to wrassle her to tape her hands together... when I had them lashed to the corner of the headboard, then I slid down the bed and secured first one, then the other of her feet to the bedposts...that was actually the hardest because she kicked like crazy...but once that was done, I knew she couldn't go anywhere. I pulled a knife out of my pants pocket and snicked it open right by her face. Then I slowly cut open her pj bottoms. I lifted the material off of her tits and cut holes there so they would poke through...by now I was hard, really hard. She was panting too, and her nipples were hard as little cherry pits...I stroked her tits with the edge of the blade and she began to gasp, and thrust her hips up at me...next I ran my hand down over her belly watching her eyes...When I got to her cunt, she closed her eyes and moaned...she was dripping wet...Just like she used to get in the good old days. I climbed on top of her and slammed into her, ripping the tape off of her mouth, just to see what she would do."

"She said, 'God, noooo, noooo, uh huh, uh huh,....yessss, YESSSS!' it was awesome! She hasn't come like that for me in three years..."

For her part, Alexandria was equal parts titillated and repulsed by the story. As he had been talking she had been stroking herself.

Finally she asked, a little breathless, "So where are you now, rapist?"

"Parked by your mailbox..."

"Ok, well you'd better come on in then. Give me five minutes, I want to have on something that I don't mind getting destroyed..."

She let herself back into the house and selected an old very tight tshirt-it had been snug before she had her boobs done, but now it was just ridiculous. And a pair of scrub pants. She unlocked the backdoor, left on her bedside lamp, and lay back on her back, feigning sleep. She didn't have long to wait...

He had donned the ski mask, and brandished the knife in one hand and the duct tape in the other. She watched him prepare by cutting off 3 long strips of tape and one short one...He jumped onto the bed, astride her tummy, leaning forward to secure her arms to the wrought iron headboard.

"I would be screaming my head off right now," she said.

With that he taped her mouth, and moved to secure her legs...she thrashed around for effect, trying to buck him off her...He picked his knife up and lifting the material up in the middle he slit the shirt, then ripped it wide open.

For whatever reason, that was very arousing for them both. He reached down to lightly bite a taut nipple and she moaned in pleasure. Next he cut away the crotch of the scrubs, and unable to contain himself fell down and feasted on her bare, juicy pussy. She came hard, and then again when he thrust into her, his ski mask scratchy on her face...he pulled the tape gently from her mouth, and for the first time fed her his cock, her own juices glistening on it...she brought him off deftly and he finished by spraying onto her breasts....

Later she asked, "So are you going to sleep over or what?"

"Can I?"

"I guess. It's your last night. He's home tomorrow."

"Are you going to tell him everything?"

"Haven't decided. Had it been just one or two episodes, certainly, but I don't want to freak the poor dude out...Christ, you have been here, what twice a day?"

"Well, I have been here," he said indicating her vagina, four times in the last day and a half!"

"True!" she chortled, and rolled onto her side, drawing his hand onto her breast.

The next morning, their final together, she gave him the wake up that every man fantasizes about: While he was still asleep, she began to fellate him...She was an extremely skillful operator and she had him begging for release before she finally relented and finished him off...She held his cum in her mouth, and suggested that he take a picture of her with his cum bubbling out of her mouth and down her chin.

She said: "this is it cowboy, so if you want a memento, now is your chance."

She gave him a real kiss, and then sent him on his way.

Two weeks and three days had passed since Alexandria had said goodbye to the stranger. He had honored her request to leave her "the fuck alone, my husband is going to be home..." But she hadn't told him that her husband was typically only home for 8 or 10 days at a time...So, she was alone again. She stayed busy, between work and school, but even so, the weekends seemed long and lonely.

She had got home from work on Friday afternoon, and was feeling a little lonely and bored. And horny. Her phone sounded. "Call from l'estranger."

She felt a flash of real pleasure and a flush of anticipation. "Well hello, sailor!"

"Can you talk?"

"Yep. I'm alone again."

"Alone, alone, or just at this minute, alone?"

"I have been alone, alone for exactly one week."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Didn't have the urge. Why are you calling now? You need some tampons?"

"Don't be that way. I wanted to tell you something, and ask you something...

When Alexandria said nothing, he continued, "Jen never said one word to me about raping her that morning. Not a word. Don't you think that's odd? I think she loved it. And I think I she wants to keep it a secret from me..."

"Well, maybe. People are strange. Morrison wasn't the first to make that observation... But that has nothing to do with me, Romeo."

"OK, the other thing that definitely does pertain to you...

I just wondered if there was anyway I could talk you into hosting my poker party tomorrow night...I would buy everything, but Jen won't let me have it here anymore..."

There was silence on the line.

"Are you there?"

"Yeah. I'm here. Listen. You can use my place. I'll leave the back door open. Just no cigar smoke in the house. If you guys stink up my house I'll castrate you."

"Wellll,.. We could do that...but I was really hoping that you would, you know, host it...play hostess."

"Oh, I see, put on a little outfit and get pawed by your perv friends....mmm. no thanks. I will admit to a certain fondness for you, but I owe your idiot friends nothing. Ciao."

She hung up, then turned her phone off for good measure. She smiled wickedly, and thought about what she might extract from him when she ultimately relented...She did like new outfits...

12