All Comments on 'What Do You Do?'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story. Epilogue would be most welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Totally loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Beautiful. Erotic. Sensual. I love it when a woman writes of the truth in loving a woman. I'm sure the guys that troll in Lesbian Sex don't care for stories like this, but AVL, you are awesome. Thank you.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
very good

I do enjoy a good love story, too bad about her parents through, and I really liked this story and doing the blind folding was alright but the restraints I bypassed that part I do not like to read that, but over all it is good I do believe in love at first sight

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 7 years ago

So sad how often people's parents really do disown them just for being true to who they are. A parents love is supposed to be forever but for some it's only till it's no longer socially preferable.

Great job AVL

candykinscandykinsover 7 years ago
Just married

Thank you for this happy story. It made me smile.

I just got married this year, to my partner of 20 years (we are both women). And I still can't get over the fact that we are now actually legally married. I get such a thrill when I introduce her to people as my wife. I didn't think I would see the day in our lifetime.

So I think it is so neat that now we can read lesbian stories which end in the happy ever after of getting married.

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 7 years ago
Fun Read!

Great little Sunday morning read!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

I was worried that Bren's jealousy was going to break them up, SO happy that they got back together!

Not that I would mind one, but I don't think an epilog is necessary.

rusty333rusty333over 7 years ago
all so great

Vixen, all your stories are great, have enjoyed all of them, please keep it up.

MzFlyMzFlyover 7 years ago
Happy tears!

You've done an amazing job weaving this exciting, heartfelt story Vixen. I was right there with them on the ride and rooting for these 2 all the way! It's good to remind us that truly happy endings are earned, and often through love, sweat and tears. Thank you for sharing your beautiful words & talents with us.

gr3ywindgr3ywindover 7 years ago

I felt you skipped a bit, whatever was the story behind her jealousy and how was it resolved? Those feelings tend to stick around and not go away by themselves. Sweet story as usual though, I'm a total sucker for happy endings.

janny54janny54over 7 years ago
i agree...

i would like some insight into her jealousy. bren was acting very erratic and there was no explanation for it. and was very hurtful. not a good thing to keep running out on the love of your life!

and i agree with another poster that it is a sad thing when parents are closed off and judgemental and cannot be happy and supportive for their children. they are supposed to love them unconditionally.

still glad to have a happy ending!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 7 years ago

Brava Vixen! Your story was so good I went to work later than intended to finish reading. It's the stuff "real" love and relationships are made of: first kisses, "disagreements," almost first break ups, and if you're lucky, marriage and maybe kids. I've read comments wanting Bren's jealous rant explored. Why poke a pit bull with a stick when you know it will eventually get angry and possibly bite. Hell, any animal on four legs or two will. Jenna was out of line dancing lascivious with a beautiful stranger and when Bren went to the dance floor to get Jenna, she should have left without hesitation. How about this, she should have never started. It's as simple as that. The reason obvious. This type of debate/comment is good cause it shows people were vested in these characters. Lastly, thank you Vixen for this beautiful love story and a reminder to cherish the love we have and hope for the love we desire.

LiveCatLiveCatover 7 years ago
Another cracking read

Thoroughly enjoyed this story and would love to hear more about these two lovebirds. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Easily one of my all-time favourites

I just love these two! And the idea that, as impropable as it may seem, true love may find you just around the corner. Be bold and lucky to realize it when it happens. Trank you so much!!!

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
An excellent depiction...

...of love's trials and wonder. I missed this story the first time around but I'm very pleased I've found it. I thought your story 'Anja' was just about perfect and so is this one. I like the way you conveyed so much in fairly simple and straightforward dialogue and your description of Jenna's pain at her mother's rejection would be hard to better. Thanks for this tale, Vixen.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 2 years ago

An incredible love story for you both. You and Brenda found each other on that bridge…… who knows why and I couldn’t be happier for you both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous