All Comments on 'What Do You Prefer?'

by koala011860091

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HeadguyHeadguyalmost 13 years ago
Nearly perfect!

What a masterful piece, where the story's plot and theme reinforce each other and where Katelyn, as proxy for the reader, both understands the performance art and gets caught up (i.e., engaged) in it. The author's "art" is in being both intellectually provocative and wonderfully pornographic at the same time. I love it!

KevstaKevstaalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

I had no idea if this was an articel or a story, then when I started reading, definitely no idea where it was heading! Excellent piece of work - thought-provoking, stimulating, and highly erotic! Loved it!

Thank you

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaalmost 13 years ago
Well Well!!

Playful, intellectual, and naughtily sexy! A charming exploration of the urge to explore, and the urge to display; with a delightful ending that seals our heroine's committment on a variety of levels. Wicked fun, and a happy return from a powerful talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
different

different yet brilliant. i liked this - both intellectual and erotic. more on this series please!

trace_ekiestrace_ekiesalmost 13 years ago
Appropriately Titled

Not as erotic as it was insightful, but then I would imagine that was what you intended. Beautifully done!

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
artistic license

It took a couple of readings before I could decide how provoking, how brilliant this story is. Koala, you skillfully wrote a work cleverly combining erotica and social satire and feminist conceptualization of how modern art and culture is driven by sexual politics.

Koala, I'm telling you now, that I intend to use this fantastic line you wrote in one of my stories. "The artist explained to Katelyn how her friends were doing a routine they had created on stage, the swapping of the clothes, and the artist had used that as a way to explore exhibitionism and voyeurism."

You have reminded me of when many, many years, I was a young man working the docks in Seattle. My pals and I were touring the strip clubs and I couldn't tell you about all the mediocre fake dancers. But there was this one girl. She came out on stage totally nude and did what I'd guess was an Isador Duncan style interpretative dance? While she got dressed. The lot of us drunken louts just about tore the joint apart showing our appreciation for her original act.

I hope to find the time to read the rest of your submissions. Good luck on future postings.

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story! Enjoyed the attention to detail and the imaginative art work. I wonder if the art vs. pornography question was ever resolved. I struggled with that for a time as a figure artist and never came to a firm conclusion. Maybe it's not s real issue. In any case, thanks!

qexiqexqexiqexabout 2 years ago

Loved this one! Clever and thought provoking ideas woven into a sexy little tale. Great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous