What Does Wendy Desire? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not a problem; it's you I want to show them too. John can see them later."

"I might be late."

"I'll wait. I'm in no hurry. I've got Mary around to look after Alison and the kids this evening."

Wendy could only meekly agree. She thought about what to do. Some in the wider office went for Tuesday night drinks, so she invited herself along. As she sat there with the office crowd she couldn't concentrate on their mundane conversations. Thoughts of Conway filled her head as she weighed her options. She could stay out and continue drinking, despite not really enjoying herself. Or she could go home; to Conway. She would be alone in the house with him. She didn't trust him and there was a nagging concern that she didn't totally trust herself.

In the end the age of her co-workers decided it for her. They all finished up and departed; leaving Wendy alone in the bar. When she began to attract unwanted attention from two males she left.

"I'm not going to let him scare me away from my own home," she thought. "John has not helped me at all so I'll go home and take care of any advances myself."

------

Wendy walked in the door of her apartment and found Conway sitting on her couch, holding a glass of wine. He was making himself very much at home. There was another full glass on the table.

"Hi Conway," she said, conscious of not slurring her words.

"Hi yourself, you little workaholic. I was worried you were never coming home. Here have a wine," he said, offering her the glass.

"Thanks," said Wendy happily taking it from him, enjoying the warmth she felt, when the first sip slipped down her throat.

"Come and have a look at them. See what you think," Conway said.

Wendy walked past Conway into the kitchen and was pleasantly surprised to see the completed, painted, product. She thought the cupboards looked fantastic. She walked around the heavy kitchen table to open and inspect them.

"He's clearly a good tradesman," she thought.

"They look great Conway; thanks so much," Wendy said, while thinking, "now how am I required to pay for them?"

At that very second Conway enveloped her from behind, just as a boy would his girlfriend. He breathed deeply, in a theatrically bold fashion as he smelt her hair.

"It's no problem, I like making you happy."

Even in her semi-drunken state, even though she knew it likely to occur, the move startled Wendy. At first she couldn't speak.

"Hmm, you smell so good Wendy," he continued, crossing his arms so his hands encompassed each breast.

"Oh please Conway; please don't do that," Wendy said, finding her voice, as she threw the remainder of the wine down her throat.

Conway began to massage each breast. She put down the wine glass and placed a hand over each of his, but made no real effort to remove them.

"Relax," he told her, flipping open three buttons on her blouse.

Wendy was light headed and the breast massage ignited feelings in her body. She thought of John and felt ashamed. Partly to stop her body reacting, she swivelled around to face him. She summoned all her courage and resolve.

"Please Conway; you're my brother in law. It's just not right for us to behave in this manner. "

Conway placed a finger on his lips to indicate she should be quiet. Then he stepped back a fraction and pulled his shirt off over his head.

"Oh my god," Wendy uttered, shaken by his blatant refusal to stop.

She swallowed hard, unable to stop looking at his broad hairless chest, with clearly defined abs. He let her look for a few seconds then moved back in, placing one hand on her ass. The other lifted her chin and he moved his lips to hers.

Wendy didn't turn away as she knew she should. Instead she accepted the kiss. One hand began to lightly knead her butt cheek, while the other returned to her breast. They entered into a long, slow, passionate kiss; their tongues flicking lightly at first and then openly exploring. Conway swivelled and pushed her back a couple of steps. She felt the back of her thighs hit the table, effectively pinning her. She broke the kiss.

"Conway; look I...," stuttered before he merely resumed their kiss.

While her thoughts were still muddled, Wendy now felt familiar mixed emotions about what was occurring. One part guilt, but another part found being with a half-naked man who was not her husband very arousing. Her nipples tingled and she wanted him to touch them again. She felt pleasant sensations growing ever stronger in her loins.

"He's a great kisser and so strong and toned. My God, he feels good to touch," she reluctantly thought, now running her fingers down across his chest and over his hard nipple.

At this point any resistance drained out of Wendy. She didn't have the willpower to resist. The combination of her subservient history, her sexual arousal and her husband's encouragement to play nice with such a virile man, meant she would allow him to become her lover.

With her decision made she let herself go entirely, signalling this by dropping a hand to locate the firmness in his trousers. Any pretext at protest was now gone. Her other hand went beneath his butt and pulled his upper leg hard into her mound. This only went to increase the sensations she was feeling. Her breathing became ragged as she began to grind herself into his thigh.

Conway slipped a hand inside her blouse and pushed down the bra strap and cup. He was now free to assault her breast, which he did with a passion. Another button flew off her blouse, while Wendy delighted in his touch. The hand encompassed her breast, massaging it roughly.

She knew he couldn't fail to note her compliance. Now she'd made her decision she wanted the act to occur quickly. She felt only relief when Conway pulled up her tight dress, until it sat on around her hips. He pulled his thigh out from between her legs and moved a hand to her panties. He began to massage her through them, just as Dan had. She moved her hips in unison with his hand, all thoughts of John and guilt now overwhelmed by raw sexual passion. She wanted this man.

Conway broke the kiss and Wendy dropped her head to the side, offering her neck. His lips travelled down its length, nibbling and kissing lightly. Soon he moved onto her chest, to her exposed breast. He took her nipple in his mouth and sucked hard. Wendy winced at the sharp pain. He hooked his thumbs into her panties and slid them down to her knees. He raised his foot and pushed them to the floor. She stepped out of them.

Conway returned to kissing her mouth. Desperate to feel his cock in her hand, Wendy fumbled with his belt and fly. Once the clothing was pushed down she reached for to his erection, eliciting a low sigh of satisfaction upon discovering it already long and hard. She began to stroke it. Wendy realised he must be circumcised as she rubbed her hand around the exposed head.

"He's much longer than John," she thought, greedily, using her fingers around the head, while her other hand pumped his length.

Meanwhile Conway had freed her other breast, by pushing her blouse and bra straps off her shoulders. Wendy shrugged off both. They fell to sit bunched around her waist. He was now free to attack both breasts with teeth and lips, which he did aggressively.

Conway nipped and sucked hard on both the milky whiteness of her globes and her nipples. He sucked in the soft skin. He drew the nipples out with his teeth and Wendy squealed in pain.

"Oww; that hurts Conway."

He took no notice continuing his assault. Wendy knew his bites would leave marks. When she complained again he moved his hand to her slit. He was gentler with his touch down there and she enjoyed this far more. He spread the moisture he found there. They continued in this manner for some minutes, until he whispered in her ear.

"I have to fuck you, now".

"Yes," was all she could manage, desperate for the act to occur.

With that said, he reached behind the top of her thighs, lifting her to sit on the edge of the table.

She felt the coolness of the table on her naked buttocks.

Wendy raised her legs up the side of his body, completely offering herself. Conway took his cock, and ran the head up and down her lips. Each time it brushed her clitoris she felt a spark of delight. She was desperate to have that long handsome pole inside of her and pushed her pelvis forward to encourage him.

Wendy shuddered as his cock finally lodged in her opening. She moaned loudly as he pushed his hips forward driving up into her. The first half of his long rod slipped into her with ease, until tightness prevented him going further. This initial entry saw her move to the verge of orgasm, but she fought to hold it back.

"Too soon," she thought, as his breathing told her how satisfying entry had been for him.

"Ohhh baby; you feel real nice," he groaned. "So warm and wet."

Wendy felt empty as he briefly withdrew, before pushing forward again, entering her further. He repeated this process, slowly easing his member deeper inside. Soon she felt him stop and thought he was fully embedded within her. She dropped to lie back on the table, finding it hard and uncomfortable, but not caring. The fullness she felt from Conway's cock overwhelming her senses.

Conway held her butt and pulled it clear of the table, easily holding her aloft as he stood straighter. She thought he was about to withdraw and commence fucking her. However to her surprise he pushed again, going still deeper. This thrust saw him bump something deep inside of her that sent an electrical sensation through her vagina and down her inside thighs.

"Ohh," she said opening her eyes to look at him, seeing him smiling down at her.

"You've not felt that before have you Wendy?"

Now he began to withdraw. Wendy put her hands back to grab the end of the table as she braced in anticipation.

Conway began long slow movements, withdrawing entirely before returning; each movement seeming to take forever. This is what she desired. To have this deeply tanned man, with the dark eyes, filling her with his heavy, rigid manhood. She drew her legs back further, entirely opening herself to him. Each time he reached her absolute depth he hit the spot, providing the same amazing sensation.

"Mmmm; you like that baby don't you? I said you would. Do you like it? Tell me you love it."

Wendy couldn't reply. She was on the verge of orgasm and fighting to prolong its arrival. She opened her eyes and merely nodded eagerly.

Conway quickly began to pick up speed and was soon fucking her fiercely, moving the table as he did so. She was thankful he wasn't smiling or leering at her. Instead he merely grimaced as he went about his work. The sweat from his exertion accentuated his clearly defined muscles on his tanned body. His hips slapped her ass every time he entered her fully. She saw her breasts moving violently back and forth, in time to their pelvic movements. The whole picture was carnal and hugely arousing.

It proved too much for Wendy. She couldn't hold off any longer, erupting in a long and intense climax, the likes of which she'd only ever felt with Dan. Her pussy contracted around the muscle that was filling her with so much satisfaction. Conway stopped his thrusting, his fingers digging into her butt flesh. She felt him swell, before he moaned loudly.

On and on she rode the pulsing sensation, rotating her pelvis to milk every last bit of the pleasure she was feeling. She briefly blanked out.

As she lay on the table and returned to reality, Wendy was alive with physical and mental emotions. The feeling of bliss from her orgasm lingered on in her loins and breasts. She looked at the man who had pleasured her; breathing heavily, clearly fully satisfied himself.

Wendy felt the same surge of pride that she could provide such a handsome man with such complete sexual satisfaction. She had come so far from the innocent girl, initiated so harshly, in the motel room. Now she was a woman; a woman able to pleasure an experienced lover.

However, this euphoria was short lived. As she lay there she saw a large grin spread across Conway's face. She became very conscious of the hardness of the table against her back; her legs splayed wide from wanton lust and her naked brother in law's cock still buried in her.

"He's taken me, just as we both knew he would. The cocky bastard," she thought angrily.

"Get off me Conway," she said, trying to rise, all her guilt having returned.

"Didn't you like it?" he replied, making no effort to withdraw.

"It was wrong."

"Wrong it might have been, but you were as turned on as I was. You loved it. You're a great fuck Wendy," he told her, smirking down at her.

His words stung, but she couldn't deny them. She had loved it and she could tell by watching him that she had satisfied him. Wendy turned her head to the side and again asked him to pull out of her. He complied, setting her butt down on the table. She felt his seed trickle down between her buttocks. Without warning Conway ducked his head to her bare breast encompassed the nipple and sucked hard, pulling it out an inch or more. She let out a shriek and he let go, laughing. Then he repeated the practice on the other nipple.

"Please don't Conway. It hurts like hell and you're leaving marks."

"I know I am. We'll need to do this again, won't we?" said Conway bringing both hands to her breasts and mauling them aggressively, not allowing her to rise, his wet cock resting on her lower stomach.

"Yes; alright; maybe. Now leave me alone," she replied as she grabbed his arms and looked to move them away.

"That's the girl," he replied, now backing off to let her rise. "You liked my cock Wendy, you can't deny that. Your body loved me inside of you. It was meant to be, and I intend to go there again."

Wendy got up and went directly to her bedroom. She stripped off her clothes and sat on the bed. No tears came.

"Bye Wendy," she heard and the front door closed.

She felt a wave of relief, that she didn't have to engage with him further.

"Arrogant bastard," she said to herself, now filled with remorse. "He didn't have to do that at the end. He was just leaving his mark on me, as if fucking me on my kitchen table wasn't enough."

Wendy walked to the bathroom and inspected herself. She was relieved to see her neck was free of blemishes, but her breasts looked like they had been attacked by puma. She would spend the next week avoiding having John see her naked.

12