All Comments on 'What Goes Around, Cums Around!'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow, what a pile of trash.

2 cheaters, not one with any morals.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 7 years ago
Cute

In a sleazy, sexy trailer trash kinda way. Thanks. A fun complement to your Romantic stuff. In fact, it is still romantic, in a sleazy, sexy trailer trash kinda way.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
EVEN STEVEN NEVER IS

and the paybacks that emerge never balances the scales. TK U MLJ LV NV

gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

Right? good ending

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
I have to agree with @johntcooksey...

I have to agree with @johntcooksey...It was funny "In a sleazy, sexy trailer trash kinda way"...but that was all...2*

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 7 years ago
That was just asinine !

That felt like Trolling author . And not even very good trolling , as it was obvious as hell .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Reed Richards, troll

Not a very good one, either.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
2.53 out of 182 votes?

That's a lot higher score than I ever anticipated from this group! C'mon, I need some more 1s to bring the score lower! :)

Tazz is right: even steven never is, and paybacks never really even out. Betsy got him good by tricking her husband into eating the creampie, but he lied about how many times he'd fucked Candy. Did Betsy lie about deep throating/ gagging and anal, just to keep oneupsmanship? Maybe; after all, it's just fiction.

Trailer trash? Well, could have been, but I guarantee that stuff like this has happened even in the wealthiest of neighborhoods.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Expected better from Mr. Fantastic

The question is, when are you going to get all butt hurt and turn off scoring and comments, like you did on the last piece of shit you posted here?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
I've posted 2 other stories . . .

. . . in LW, the Screw or Bolt series, and I've turned off neither voting nor commenting. I have not deleted a single comment; if the system somehow did, I've no control over that. Between those two stories, there are 86 comments, 61 on the first and 25 on the second.

Insults really don't bother me. After all, you don't know who I am, and I don't know who any of you are, so how can they matter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

need more 1's? Glad to be of help. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

1* okay?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

1* good enough?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

More?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

Double, the dumb shit!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Retribution?

Okay, he might have cheated first, but did he make her suck him off with the other woman's cunt juices on it?

Revenge cheating, fine.

Sloppy seconds, marginal,

Cream pie? BTB territory!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why loving wives?

You seem to do real well in Romance.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
sbrooks asked

"Okay, he might have cheated first, but did he make her suck him off with the other woman's cunt juices on it? Revenge cheating, fine. Sloppy seconds, marginal, Cream pie? BTB territory!"

Like Tazz said, even steven is never really even!

Anon asked why I did an LW story, when I usually write Romance. The idea just popped into my head the other morning, and I sat down and wrote it in one sitting. If there's a moral to the story, it's that, to change an old Klingon proverb, revenge is a dish best served creamy. If a guy fucks around on his wife, he never really knows what's going to come back his way, but payback is a bitch.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
sbrooks asked

"Okay, he might have cheated first, but did he make her suck him off with the other woman's cunt juices on it?"

Maybe. I haven't written that part of the back story, but he screwed Candy 14 times; did he then screw his wife later that same day, before taking a shower? It's possible. Women don't get to hide sloppy seconds the way men can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Are you fucking kidding me?

What kind of fucked up is this? Once a cheater always a cheater you dumb fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What kind of special moron does that?

I mean he cheated. That makes him a scumbag in my book. I wonder if he got checked for std's? But then she thinks she's getting even by fucking some random guy? And letting him butt fuck her? That's just asking for some nasty disease. And they CAN get a divorce. People with kids get divorced all the time. He should be hiding assets immediately and looking for a new job far, far away. No way he sleeps in the same bed or under the same roof with a woman that is bat-shit-crazy and willing to risk her health for a revenge fuck. He could wake up minus his dick. All her revenge fuck did was lower her to his level. Badly written story that was poorly thought out. Not worth the time spent to read it.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nil-Nil, but(t) only one has a bad taste in the mouth

thumbs down

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow, that was different.

Can't imagine why they would want to stay married. What a sick angry existence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 How about that!!! Annolny's life story came to life on the pages

of this story. His wife fucked the fleet while he licked her clean

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
Well,

"What kind of special moron does that?"

Someone in a fictional story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
Well....

"What kind of special moron does that?"

Someone in a fictional story.

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
You Could Have Stretched This Story Out***

To make it a whole story. This one was not so FANTASTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Idiotic!!!

What a bunch of crap!!!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
I could have stretched it out . . .

. . . but I thought this was a good place to end it. A hate fuck, a revenge fuck -- and I admit that I like hate sex stories -- and that was all it was ever meant to be. The story just popped into my mind, and I sat down and wrote it in one sitting.

Normally, I do romance stories, and if I did a second chapter on this, that's what it would be, a make up story, but I think that I'll leave it where it is for now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

stupid shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Revnge

Rather thick wasn't he he should have noticed th cream pie the taste of spunk is very noticeable.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Well he did think she tasted funky . . .

. . . but figured she hadn't showered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What ugly and bad story ever!

The author did a very poor job on this story. It seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Joke of the year

You also write other kind of story ?? Ha Ha Ha definitely joke of 2017.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One

Crock of shite, absolute nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn!

I actually felt bad for the guy...mainly because I would kill my wife if I found out she made me lick up someone else's cream pie or that she gave another man the ass she continues to deny me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Richie, get a Doc

You must be sick.... two wrongs do not make a right.... He did wrong, of course, but she went beyond..... I will not read any more of your stories of sadism.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
What

she did was much worse that what he did. Act like everything is cool while you hide assets in preparation for dumping her. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
strange

You villify vandemonium and blast his latest when you write something this bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

FD45FD45over 6 years ago
Huh

So someone doesn't like being criticized and now they go blast you with 1 bombs and hate on YOUR stories.

Sad. Now, I haven't read your story so it MIGHT be actually bad. But I don't think that was their motive.

I do know that any comments I get today are probably going in the trash.

FD45FD45over 6 years ago
It wasn't long

Mmm.

It is a scene. It isn't horrible. It isn't a 1 but I would say...average? I have seen scenes done better but this wasn't graphically bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cuck45 says "schwanze" is Bohemian for

"cuck in a closet"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
-5*'s

What a friggin stupid revenge story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 6 years ago
True Love

Open communication ... at least on Sweetie’s side. Just what all marriage counselors advocate. Less on Hubby’s side, but at least in White Lie territory. They love each other AND they have a kid. Without going through therapy (and a buncha $) they both realize that they are still better off with each other than without. Is Sweetie’s solution nice? No way in Hell! Is it disasterous? Also, no! Hubby’s experiencce was an affair, though probably not a love affair. Sweetie’s was a once-off with barely-an-acquaintance. Only downside was that she didn’t get STD certificcation, but if she had, her actions would not have been spontaneous. Has Hubby learned the lesson she intended to teach? I would bet YES!

His parting comment is INSPIRED. Hope it doesn’t re-orient Sweetie’s thoughts.

5* Even without his last statement.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Damn

Two cheaters getting revenge. Who gives a fuck?

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago
Comedy?

OK story if it was.

But would definitely write it differently if it wasn’t:

he cheated on her 14 times her once. She needs more revenge he can’t take it, divorce ensues, both attempt to hurt each other him trough the lawyers her through rubbing his face in her with other guys. Daughter gets hurt/sick brings them together, he donates organ she is all forgiving, they reunite but then she finds she is pregnant. Doesn’t know who the father is, he agrees to accept the baby as his as he started the mess. Baby is born, it’s black, he can’t cope, divorce goes through he gets custody of the daughter ex wife moves in and marries the father of her black child as now she knows who it is. Ex remarries life goes on. Although they are both content with their new spouses, they meet up a few years later reminis about what might have been part as friends. At her ex’s funeral 50 years later ex wife and ex husbands families are at the funeral as husbands second wife has passed earlier. First wife put flowers on the coffin and tells him she has always loved him and how sorry she was for letting this get out of control. She and her second husband had divorced years before as he couldn’t get over her still loving her first husband. Love sucks when both spouses refuse to talk.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Comedy

One of your parody pieces, probably not the best fit for the literal view of most of the LW readership. But dad gum funny, I don't care who you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You are wrong 26thNC

It is laughable but it sure ain't comedy.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago
Would have been better...

if she had delivered the last line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Typical cuckold shit from this deadbeat author!

His wife didn’t suck his lover’s shit off his dick so why did his wife force him to suck her lover’s cum out of her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pure shit , i would not want any part of the nasty whore , you say love but there is no love ,divorce the whore ,for there is no even in a womens heart,.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought it was pretty funny. Sure, I wouldn't want to have anything to do with her again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It sounds like our boy fucked the blond more than four times, which usually means more than just a good fuck. Betsy goes out, finds a guy, and let's him fuck her bareback, leaving a creampie. I am thinking there is a possibility that she has done this cock before, maybe many times, otherwise why would she risk STDs, or pregnancy. No she is covering up her cheating with his cheating. Looks like they should sit down and have a long talk. Good story line. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This author is a pretentious douche.

In real life I'm sure people tell him to his face that he's an ass. And the thing is...it feels like he's proud of being an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What disgusting excuse of a half-man could ever dream up a story like this one?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous