All Comments on 'What Had I Done Ch. 02'

by JeanCFNM

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Allan who

I liked that part like Allan wasn't there, all the women deciding what they wanted. These ladies are really warming up to Allans erection, nice that he almost clobbered janet with his Schlong.

Perhaps our girls can show and tell Allan what they have purchased.

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
Too quick

You still have much rush, everything happens so quick that there is no time to enjoy it. Stand in details. The story promises.

CuddlyAlCuddlyAlalmost 7 years ago
Memories

Your story helped rekindle some wonderful memories of a woman who liked to remain clothed while I, naked, fucked her.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 6 years ago
Newbies

An interesting adventure - thanks for sharing. Were I in Allen's position I'd count myself lucky. I share the feeling of others that the story could be drawn out more, and the lack of punctuation makes it feel rushed, but I prefer to read an unedited story than miss something still not written down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJeanCFNM@JeanCFNM
I'm a middle aged housewife from the UK Allan is my husband and although embellished most of the stories draw on life however tenuously. ages to do one story then churn out two at once....i have to admit that sometimes i think i am writing one i read 10 years ago. If so i apo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES