All Comments on 'What Had I Done Ch. 03'

by JeanCFNM

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantasy

Of course it's a fantasy, but it sure beats the usually submissive cuckolding bull shit in loving wives. I'm betting the people complaining are just upset they didn't get to read about a husband being humiliated by watching his wife cheat on him. A half naked man is no more ridiculous than a half naked woman answering the door, and I don't see that being complained about as being unrealistic when it is in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like the concept

Hubby will soon be doing the same

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In my younger days, 55 years ago, I was a bit of an exhibitionist. Given the opportunity, I'd lose at a friendly game of strip poker with my girlfriend Jill and one or more of her friends. She never said so but I think she enjoyed "embarrassing" me. The evenings always started with some lame game but after two or three beers someone inevitably suggested strip poker. I'd resist but I'm sure Jill knew I'd do it and lose. Sadly, there was no oral sex but they (and I) did enjoy the hand jobs. They always made me finish myself which I didn't really mind. If I'd married Jill maybe we would have progressed to the level of this delightful story.

maddictmaddictabout 1 year ago

"All the single ladies

(All the single ladies)

All the single ladies

Now put your hands up

Up in the club--we just broke up

Cause if you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it

If you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it

Don't be mad once you see that he want it.

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh"

Beyonçe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJeanCFNM@JeanCFNM
I'm a middle aged housewife from the UK Allan is my husband and although embellished most of the stories draw on life however tenuously. ages to do one story then churn out two at once....i have to admit that sometimes i think i am writing one i read 10 years ago. If so i apo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES