What Happened That Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Azrael, why is it you won't just answer a question with simple words?"

Azrael stops paying attention to the scene and looks at me.

"Because Master, you have a short attention span and would more than likely ignore me. But this Master, this is odd, we should not be able to interact with the world. And this is not a shift so much as more of a glimpse into what is to come or what could be."

Well, I can't really say anything because she is probably right.

"Ok I am sure this scene is touching for you guys but it does not answer anything."

"Ohh but it does Master. We are creatures of lust but also love. To be surrounded by those who love us is all my kind strives for. You see Master, as per the edict set forth at the end of the Great War, I can only stay outside of my plane while bonded to a member of the host plane. Usually once we become with child the bond shifts to that child and we end up being sent back to our plane to have our daughters and begin the cycle anew. Although the last time I have been to this plane was nigh on 600 years ago."

Ok I am wrong, that does seem to explain things rather well.

"Azrael have you seen you. You could have men and women fawning all over you at the drop of a hat. Also come on, have you thought about it, I mean children are a huge deal. They would change everything."

Azrael smiles at me and wraps her arms around my neck. I feel Lada come from behind and put her hands across my chest. I'm happy that we are invisible because what a scene this would make.

"Master I feed off the lust around me. I know how much men and women want me, but desire and love are not the same. You married that woman for desire and look where that got you."

I thought about it for a minute, and she was right. I married Samantha for the wrong reasons and stayed married to her because I took an oath. I'm about to say something more to Azrael, but then everything shifts in a whirlwind of motion, and we are back in the living room. Before I can say anything I have Lada in my arms with her tongue down my throat. Soon she comes up for air and is all smiles.

"Detimoilyublyudetey.Nash synbudettakkrasivo."

I am shocked by her display. I know Azrael said she was ours, but I thought she meant hers. So far this has been a really weird morning.

"I am sorry Doc"... she gave me a hard look and I remembered.

"I am sorry Lada, but I took like a week of Spanish in high school. I have no idea what you just said."

She smiles at me and starts kissing on my neck.

"You will learn my dear, you will learn. I said that our son is so beautiful."

Oh joy... another woman with baby rabies. So far I have not got the answer to how Azrael got here, what she is doing here, or how she got stuck with me. I do now see that the women in my life are trying to take over. I start feeling that burning in my chest from this morning and it is worse than before.

Lada is still kissing my neck, but it goes from her gentle butterfly kisses to wet sloppy kissing, her tongue and mouth getting rougher. She's also now grabbing my shirt, and I feel her nails through my clothes. Damn, I don't remember them being that sharp. I'm trying to push her off me and she bits my hand.

I snatch it back, there are marks but no blood. I am about to yell when I see her looking really strange. Azrael quickly snatches her back, but Lada quickly strikes Azrael across the face, knocking her down.

I don't know who's more surprised, Azrael or I, but Azrael reacts faster though, quickly charging the smaller woman, and just as promptly getting thrown with some judo like throw, smashing my living room coffee table. I need to put a stop to this shit before they destroy my house. I'm about to, and from the looks of things get my ass kicked, when Azrael stops me with a look. She's smiling, but it is the smile I think a snake would give a mouse or a spider to a fly. Lada looks different, she is on the couch hunched up, her nails have grown, and she is letting out this high growl. Not like Azrael this morning or like even a dog.

Azrael charges the little woman again, who ducks under Azrael's grab and catches her ankle with one hand and the wrist with the other, and rolls with her over the broken table. Azrael is now on her back, with Lada on top of her raining down punches like a UFC fighter. I am about to move when Azrael grabs one of Lada's hands, and then grabs her by the neck and uses her wings to push herself into a standing position.

Holy shit.when did Azrael change? She doesn't look like she did this morning, more like when I first met her. Lada is flailing about. trying to punch and kick her, but she is being held at arm's reach, almost a foot off the ground. It looks comical in a way, like an adult holding a kid back from hitting him.

"Master, this bad little kitty needs to be disciplined. You should go now."

You know what, I have had enough strange stuff already this morning and I need to open the shop anyway. I still have a ton of questions, but watching Azrael shake Lada like a rag doll I get the feeling anywhere but here is a good place to be. The icing on that particular cake is when I hear that high pitched growl from the good Dr. again, so I do what anyone else would in this situation. I turn around, get on my bike and get the hell out of dodge.

I take a glance at my watch and see it is well past evening. Great, Azrael's little foray into wherever she send us ate up my time again. I'm starving, and from the smashing going on in my house when I left I know I don't want to go back in there. I guess I will stop at this little bar and grill I remember having pretty decent food.

Soon I am on my way. I love this time during the evening, everyone who is off work is already home, and everyone that should be going to work should already be there. As I rode, Milky Chance's Flash Junk Mind started through the head phones, while the street lights flash overhead soothing me from the craziness of my day.

I weave around the few other cars on the road almost on autopilot. This is my time, the time to just let my mind wander where it will, so of course it wanders to the two women who seem to have taken over my house. I really need to get a handle on shit. Grandpa always said break things down to haves, needs, and wants.

First what do I really have? I have a fuck ton of questions for starters. I also have Azrael, who could give me answers. I have a doctor, and who knows why she is around. I have a weird brand thing that will burn at a moment's notice.

Ok, what do I need? I need answers to my goddamn questions. No more of these trips to lala land, no more riddles. I mean, fuck, Azrael would make a terrible Yoda. So now that I know what I need, I now need to narrow it down. What are the questions I need the answers for. Question one, what happened that night two weeks ago? Question two, how will shit affect me? Question three, what the fuck is going on with Azrael? I remember she said she is what she is, and could not change forms, but that shit this morning looked way different than I ever seen her. Question four, what is with that this mark and finally, what is with the doctor? I mean, I'm just a motorcycle mechanic, who is working on ending a marriage. I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I know hot women who spent over eight years in upper education do not take interest in overweight bike mechanics that never went to college. That is just not how it works in the real world.

Soon I am at the diner and notice it has changed a lot. First, there are many of those sports bikes that seem to be all the rage with new riders. All sleek lines and too much power. Many a new rider with too much cash and not enough experience has ended their life on one of these, personally I had no time for them. Second, the massive bass that could be felt as well as heard outside.

I step into the bar and feel like a punch line to a bad joke. I see everything is different. Gone is the jukebox in the corner and now is a DJ booth with some guy spinning the latest in rap or urban music or some such. Makes me wonder how long it has been since I was here last. I instantly notice everyone here was wearing club colors. I also catch that I am the least melanin enhanced individual in the room, besides the old man behind the bar.

"Yo Benny, what the good word?"

The old man just looks me up and down before breaking into a slight frown.

"Damn Chris, it's been forever."

He then takes a weary sigh.

"Chris, I need your word that you can be cool."

I sit down at the bar and order a cheesy bacon burger with gravy fries and a root beer in the bottle.

"Be cool about what man?"

Before the old man can open his mouth there is a commotion by the front door. In comes a walking stereotype, as a large black man walks in the bar. He's wearing club colors, covered in tattoos and surrounded by guys wearing similar cuts, but what really catches my eyes is who's on his arm.

Samantha, my soon to be Ex is hanging off the guy, like he's a life raft and she's stuck in the ocean. All I can think of is that old movie quote. The one that goes "Of all the bars in all the world" or some shit like that.

It's funny I think, I should feel something, anything, seeing her draped over some other guy and kissing him up but I just feel empty. There's no anger, no animosity, emotionally it doesn't feel any different then as if I would have seen the same thing from strangers. Maybe it had something to do with the fact I had the shit fucked out of me both last night and this morning by some otherworldly creature.

"Yo Chris, man you hearing me?"

I am shocked out of my reverie by Benny's question.

"What's up, sorry man was in my own world."

Benny put his hand on my shoulder, his eyes sympathetic.

"Chris man, shit has changed here since you been last. I need to know if you are going to have a problem."

It takes me a moment to register that would I have a problem with Samantha and the Dude. I glance back to see them take a table and her sit in his lap. His hand starts trailing up her leg under her skirt and they begin to swallow each other tongues. I watch the scene, feeling nothing at all, when I turn back to the sweating proprietor.

"Benny, it's cool man. As long as I can get a bottle of Barq's, your biggest bacon cheeseburger and some gravy fries."

He's about to turn away when it dawns on me.

"Hey Benny, how did you know I was married to Samantha? She has never been in here with me and I don't think I ever told anyone about her."

"Chris, Chris, Chris .... It was in that road mag a few months ago. You need to get out more, your bike is kind of a big deal."

He reaches under the counter and hands me the mag and shows me a full spread about my shop. This was right after the competition that I took best in show in. Looks like the reporter did some digging and actually seemed to have an interview with Samantha. I don't bother reading it, and just set it back on the counter and sip my soda.

Things are going alright and Benny brings me one plate that has a bacon burger that barely fits on it, and another plate with fries covered in pepper gravy as well as another root beer. I'm starving, after missing lunch and that nothing of a breakfast. I am about to dig in when I catch Benny looking behind me.

I put down the delicious looking sandwich before I can even get a bite and turn around just in time to see Samantha's new beau walk over to me. He grabs a chair from a table and flips it around, leaning his massive chest against the back rest. This really is a big guy, but my father, hell my grandfather were much bigger.

He just stares at me and I just look back at him. I notice everything went quiet. There's a tension in the air and a quiet so complete you could hear a pin drop on the warped planks that made up the floor. I never even realize the music stopped.

"Hey Chris, you prefer to be called Chris right?"

I just nod at him. I'm caught completely off guard. This guy sounds no way like I thought he would. More like a lawyer or doctor. I feel really sheepish. I guess is what I get for stereotyping people.

That's when I feel the burning in my chest start. Who the fuck is this dick nut to come at me. I don't say shit to him and this fuck wants to question me. I feel the anger rise and sort of settle over me. It seems the anger went with the burning. What the fuck is this thing, is it something I will have to deal with for now on? The guy starts speaking and I can hardly pay attention through the burning and trying to keep the pain off my face.

"Chris, I know this might be awkward and all, but Samantha is with me now. You and I, well we are not going to have a problem are we? I am sure that there was drama between you two and probably hard feelings, but there is no need to have it spill over into a public setting is there?"

My thoughts went back to the beautiful succubus back at my house. The lovely and vibrant Dr. Koshka, who earlier had assaulted me. Thinking of them the pain lessened some. I just smile to myself and look at the large man in front of me.

"No problems here man. None at all."

He stands up and pats my shoulder.

"Cool Chris, hey Benny, whatever this guy wants is on me ok?"

With that he turns around and makes his way back to his brothers. There's a bigger dude giving me the stink eye but I think nothing of it. I turn around and pick up my sandwich that's being neglected way too long when I hear a loud crash behind me and feel the burning in my chest flare.

I glance in the direction of the crash when I see Mr. Stink Eye literally throw a smaller guy in the same colors over a table. I catch his eye and he starts making his way towards me, going through the other patrons like a scythe through wheat.

"You're dead bitch" he says as he keeps pushing through the people.

I'm about to stand up when the pain in my chest becomes crippling, right before a beer bottle sails through the air, right into this guy's head. The pain becomes so great I fall to my knees and everything becomes blurry. All I can see are flashes of images.

Flash: Samantha's new guy smashing a chair over someone.

Flash: Some guy strangling some random guy.

Flash: Benny, charging someone with a knife.

Flash: Samantha on a table clawing at someone's eyes.

The whole room becomes a tableau of violence. I can't focus, the pain is too much. I just place my head down on the table, my food forgotten, and I try to gather my wits. I just need a second. Once I open my eyes again, I notice I am in a cell alone. My head is pounding but my chest feels ... normal. Strange, no burning, no pain, nothing. In fact, outside of the headache I feel good ... like I had slept for days.

Soon an officer comes to the cell door.

"Christopher Aeden Sanders. You're being released."

The officer let's me out of my cell and in passing I see the others are filled with the bruised and battered patrons of the bar. I don't notice Samantha or her new guy, but I'm not really searching for them. I do see Mr. Stink Eye sitting on a bench, looking confused.

We soon come to the front and I see Ashley, sitting on the hard bench, looking pissed. She does not say anything to me, just tries to kill me with her gaze. I wonder if I am safer back in the cell.

The officer hands me an envelope and tells me when I have to be back. Unfortunately, this is old hat to me. Though I have not had to do this in a long time.

Ashley, still not saying one word to me, just turns around and heads out the door. She gets in the truck, starts it, and honks the horn in impatience. I guess I should be happy she at least waited for me.

We are almost home before I try to say anything to Ashley, she just looks so pissed.

"Hey Ash, thanks for bailing me out. Did you have to use all the petty cash out of the drawer?"

Ashley does not even look at me and just grunts. She knows she is driving way too fast and I'm holding on to the hanger handhold for dear life.

We are at the house way too soon for my liking and just sit in the driveway. I'm not really looking forward to walking in the door, but sitting out here with angry Ashy isn't really much better. I need to calm the situation down, especially since I need her to go with me to get my bike tomorrow from the impound. I guess that means it is time to take drastic steps.

"AAAAASSSSSSSHHHHHHLLLLEEEEYYYY"

She turns to look at me with mock fear in her eyes as I undo the seat belt and give her a serious look.

"Oh God Chris, don't you dare" she starts trying to move away from me in the tight confines of the truck, her eyes huge with fear.

"Christopher Aeden Sanders, don't you fucking do it!"

She's too slow opening the door, and I am on her blowing raspberries on her face and neck. She's laughing her head off, trying to push me away, and I reach down and start tickling her ribs. She's laughing, pushing her hands against my greater bulk, trying to get me off of her to no avail. Soon I let her up, and she wipes the tears from her eyes.

"Dammit Chris, I am still mad at you" she says while still laughing.

"What the fuck were you thinking, getting into a bar fight, not just that but getting into a bar fight after that bitch."

I lean my head back against the seat rest of the window.

"I really don't know what happened. That dickhead just came up to me and started saying shit. Instead of leaving I got so mad and then it was like everyone else got mad. I don't know who did what, I just remember seeing red and my chest hurting so much. Next thing I know everyone is fighting everyone, the bar is destroyed and I'm sitting in a cell."

I take a deep breath and start massaging my temples.

"Anyway thanks. Sorry if I dragged you away from anything."

Ashley just looks at me, then punched me in the shoulder really hard.

"We're family dude."

With that she gets out of the truck. I follow her, dreading what my house looks like after knowing how I left a pissed off Azrael and Lada fighting, but once she opens the door I'm greeted with a sight that almost puts me on my ass again for the night. My house is as pristine as when I came home yesterday. Even the table Lada had thrown Azrael through is fixed, and there's a motorcycle magazine on it, just sitting there. Lada is curled up against Azrael on the couch, with Azrael's wings wrapped around them both, flicking through channels on the television. Wait, is that Lada? Ohh shit, this makes sense now. Seeing them together like that I feel a twinge of jealousy. They were mine, how dare they enjoy each other without me?

The sudden though stops me in my tracks for a second. Where did that come from? Great, I am now officially losing my mind.

Lada is looking different, she has cat ears and if I didn't see them twitch, I would have thought they would have been bought. Like those headbands you see those anime booth girls wear. Her eyes are a lovely green and her tail is long and sleekly furred. She looks at me and stretches her body out, her breasts pushing against the white crop top she's wearing. I also see she's wearing a different pair of white boy shorts and that is it. I think the real shocker is how Ashley just sits in a chair like it's nothing that this cat/woman thing is watching TV on my damn couch.

"Hey Doc, watcha watching?"

I am still standing there dumfounded, wondering where my life has gone so weird. Yeah, now I remember, it was when I went to some jack asses party I had no business being at.

"Hey Ashley, nothing is really on, you find something." Lada says as she bends over and crawls her way across the couch to hand Ashley the remote. Her tail is gently lashing the air and the front of my pants get really uncomfortable. This is like right after Basic training or high school all over again. I have either been trying to fight or fuck all day.