What Happened That Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley takes the remote and then looks at me.

"Chris, for real, close your mouth before you catch flies. Shit man, sit down and say something."

Well, since I'm batting a thousand, I say the first thing that pops into my mind.

"My table is fixed!" That's right ladies and gents. I am a mental giant.

Lada and Ashley just stare at me for a moment, then Azrael burst out laughing. I really doesn't think it is that funny, but she's soon followed by Ashley and then the good Dr. Great I am the punch line of someone's really non funny joke.

"So umm Dr. what is umm yeah."

Ok, so not my finest bit of conversation, but what do you say when you see some sort of cat woman hugging up a succubus? I mean, come on, that is the stuff of either bad hentai or really good hentai.

"Master, she is an Aliorous."

Trust Azrael to have the answers, but answer in a way that does not explain a damn thing.

"Okay what is that?"

Then I point to Lada.

"Have you always been like this?"

Then I point to Ashley.

"Did you know about this? Why didn't you say anything?"

Before they can clamor and try to fill me in, I point to Ashley.

"You go first"

The other girls are quiet and Ashley just shrugs her shoulders.

"Sure, since like the second day she was here. First night she was here, Azrael took her to your room, there was bawling, yowling, and when she came out the next morning she looked like that."

Ashley is about to say more but I just raise my hand. Then I point to Lada.

"I guess yes, I have always been like this."

Before she can say more I hold up my hand for her to be quiet this time.

"Ashley, take Azrael's left hand. Lada take the right." Once the ladies have Azrael hands they are looking at me strangely.

"Yo Chris, if you and Az are about to do something kinky I need to step out."

I ignore Ashley and sit on the coffee table in front of Azrael.

"Now using YOUR WORDS how did this" I say pointing at Lada "happen?"

Azrael is smiling, looking like she is about to laugh. Then she just sighs.

"Master surely you have heard of werewolves and vampires and the like. The stories are all over your television and internet."

I just nod and wait for her to go on.

"Well they are not all stories. A very long time ago were creatures were as prevalent as normal humans among this plane. As were mages, warlocks and many other types of beings. But then the rift happened."

"The rift? What is that?"

She leans back and I notice she holds Ashley hand in a normal grip, but her other hand is hidden between Lada's legs. I really hope she is not doing what I think she is.

"Every religion on your plane has a tale of the rift, the Christians call it the fall of the tower of Babel. What it truly was is much more complex, but also more simple. It was a spell unlike any that ever has or could be cast again. It closed the gates that allowed my kind, or the kind you would call Angels from touching this realm without being called. It also made you forget how. Every were-being forgot what it was over night, none could transform any longer, every mage or warlock could no longer touch their power. It was not closed to them, everyone just forgot how. You have to admit it is ingenuous really, don't take the power away from you, just don't let you remember it."

I sit back and think about what Azrael says for a minute, trying to see all the angles. I'm also taking some pleasure of watching Lada squirm like she's trying to ignore what Azrael is doing.

"Azrael, if what you say is true, then how come we know about magic and werewolves and all that shit now?"

"Because Master, sometimes people can figure it out and they relearn how to touch the power. Sometimes a were remembers or learns how to shift. "

"So what happens then, if they are out there, how come we are not swamped with supernatural shit?"

"Well Master, you are swamped with it. Just that there is so much misinformation now that no one can tell the wheat from the chaff. Think of this; you have movies of the devil, everyone knows who the devil is, yet you have Christian denominations that no longer believe he exists. Really, they don't even think the polar opposite of a core tenet to their faith is real ... how odd. Those that get close are hunted, but even they cannot be everywhere. Lada has always been a were of the cat kind Master. I just taught her how to become what she always has been.

That actually makes an odd bit of sense to me. Well, at least as much as anything makes sense lately. Wait, Azrael just said hunted, I am so afraid to ask but I just know I'm going to have to.

"Hunted by what or whom?"

Azrael is quiet for a bit, thinking.

"Well, there are many groups, but the most dangerous one I have come across are those that call themselves the Order of the Poor Knights of Christ. They were active since the mid 800's, but I think the Christian Church of the Romans didn't avow them until the 1100's."

Azrael grows somber and seems to relieve something she really doesn't want to.

"Master, those those..." She then stands up and smashes the recently fixed coffee table, splaying her wings out and screams.

"Those cifesboren would hunt us. They would hunt any of us down. They would stalk the were-beings and destroy them and their families. They served their precious highborn, mistaking their obedience and slavery for piety."

Azrael is breathing hard, her anger palpable. I stand and her eyes flash and she gets into a near crouch, like she's going to attack. I slowly walk to her and bring my palm to her face. Her eyes focus on me, then I pull her to me, holding her close, feeling her shake. I don't know if she's sobbing at some distant memory, or shaking out of rage, but I do know she wrapped her arms around me tightly.

We stay like this for a few moments, while Azrael calms down and collect herself once more. Ashley reaches up and pats Azrael's shoulder, trying to give her own comfort to the large woman.

"Hey Az, don't worry, the church is not a big deal anymore, and there are no orders of knights and shit. That went out of style like hundreds of years ago."

What Ashley says makes sense, but it doesn't seem to comfort Azrael. I'm about to say something when Ashley glares at me.

"You guys know what, it is late. I'm sure there are a thousand more questions to ask, but they can be gotten to tomorrow."

I'm really not sure what I'm missing, but I do know Azrael is holding on to me for dear life, her face buried in the crook of my neck. Ashley quietly starts retreating for the stairs, but I feel Lada come up behind me and wrap her arms around, her hands caressing Azrael's sides. A sense of completeness washes over me, like I have not felt in a very long time. It feels like a piece I didn't even knew was missing had fallen into place and now I'm whole. At this time and moment, I knew beyond all doubt my earlier thoughts were wrong. I don't want these women, I need them.

All too soon Lada steps away and unclasps Azrael's arms from around me. She pulls her down into a gentle kiss.

"Come my dear, it is time we go to bed."

I feel a little bereft, not touching either of them again, but it is good. I sit back down in the chair, and try to wrap my head around everything I learned tonight. I had just got comfortable when Lada comes back down stairs in a huff. She forcibly grabs me and starts marching me upstairs.

"Pay attention. I said it is time we go to bed."

When we enter what I swear was my room ... well, I'm having doubts about how much of this house is mine, I see a subdued Azrael sitting on the edge of the bed. She looks up at me with lowered eyes, staring at her hands. They are still shaking, and I notice intermittent trembles go through her body. I wish these fucks were around, because they must have done something to my demon, and for that they must pay. The thought comes out of nowhere, but for once I whole heartily agree with me.

I was so angry at the memory they could make my proud demoness so hurt. That's when I start to feel the burning start up. Ohh shit, please not now, I really can't deal with this. I feel Lada cupping my face, making me look down at her small frame eye to eye.

"Say nothing. Show her. Show us."

Looking at the beautiful redhead calms me. Watching her tail gently sway back and forth, her ears twitch idly, has the most calming effect on me. I know that of all the things that have happened, this is meant to be. I was put on this planet for this very moment.

I take the Dr.'s chin in my hand and kiss her gently. The first kiss I have even initiated with either woman. I soon feel her arms around my neck, pulling me close while our tongues dance together. Then I feel those same hands push me away and towards the bed. I walk over, noticing Azrael's eyes never left us, but she has not moved in any way. It kills me to see the vibrant beauty so subdued.

"Master, I.."

I put my fingers to her lips. Then I grab her by the back of her head and pull her into a kiss. My tongue caresses her fangs. Her taste of cinnamon and vanilla assaults me as I draw her deeper. Her too long tongue coils around mine, trying to pull me deeper into her mouth. This is different then any kiss we had shared before now. In this kiss I feel her fear, her need, her desires, and with my kiss I let her know I accept it all.

We soon brake the kiss and her lavender eyes stare into my own. Without saying a word Azrael sits me on the bed and starts to remove my shirt. Soon Lada joins her and removes my boots and pants. Lada then gets on the bed, pulling me to the middle and entwines her body on my right side closest to the window, while Azrael curls her body on my left.

I look at the time and it is two thirty in the morning. There are so many questions that need to be asked and things that need to be done, but for now it can wait. This moment I'm a man in bed with two lovely women, and like my father said, one should always focus on the here and now. I allow my mind to drift until finally sleep takes me.

"Bog chertvoz'mi ,chtofukingder'moetogrebanyyveshch' zdes' delayesh'"!

I wake with a start, hearing Lada yelling. I open my eyes to see her holding one foot while bouncing on the other. She looks comical and I snort before I catch her glare at me.

"It's not funny." Is all she says, as she makes her way into the bathroom, and I can see her strip in the mirror as she turns the water in the shower on. Her back is turned, but I see her ass is a work of art, perfectly sculpted and rippled with muscle as she quickly gets in under the water.

"Baby, I have a 6am to 3pm shift today and then I will come to the shop."

I look at the time and see it is 5am. I feel emotionally and physically drained after yesterday. I reach up to brush my hair out of my face, only to realize Azrael is still curled up next to me, and using my arm as a pillow. Odd, I have never ever been one to sleep on my back and it seems I have done it for at least three hours now.

Lada quickly comes out of the bathroom, dressed in her scrubs, kisses Azrael's forehead and my lips, and heads out the door while brushing her hair. I really really need to find out what's going on with her. I know that in reality amazingly beautiful doctors don't show an interest in overweight motorcycle mechanics. Then I look at the sleeping succubus beside me as she repositions to her back. I notice her long tongue has snaked out of her mouth, and a line of drool coming down her cheek. Her horns had seemed to rip the sheet when she moved. I guess right now I'm not the best judge of reality.

I curl Azrael, so her back is against my chest, and put my arm around her, falling back to sleep quickly. Soon I'm awaken by the heavenly smells of food being cooked. The unmistakable smell of bacon wafting through the air almost has me floating. My stomach makes it clear I had been neglecting it too long and would no longer stand for this abuse.

The room is empty save for me, so I get up and just throw on yesterdays jeans and shirt, and make my way downstairs. I catch both Ashley and Azrael in front of the stove, cooking. There is a plate of bacon on the counter, just begging to be eaten, and who am I do deny bacon.

I'm reaching to grab a piece, when Ashley quickly smacks my hand and tells me to go grab a seat, breakfast will be done shortly. So I mosey on into the dining room. I notice the broken table in the living room is just gone this time. Too bad, I kinda liked that little coffee table.

I sit at the head of the table again, but it still feels odd. Like I'm a usurper to the throne. This has always been my grandfather's seat, and when he passed it was my father's. From this seat they managed the house, shared wisdom, and dispensed punishment, so what right did I have to be in it. I have yet to do any of those things. My life before now was Samantha walking all over me, and now it is these three women.

Soon a plate is put in front of me. It has two egg whites, some dry wheat toast and beautiful glorious bacon. They also bring me a glass of OJ and half a grapefruit. I look and see Azrael beaming at me, and Ashley motion with her head, telling me to eat. I start with the bacon and immediately recoil.

What is this abomination, this sacrilege to all that is holy to the most delectable of meats? I cannot find words, I just pick up the impostor and glare at Ashley, my face demanding an answer.

"What man, it's turkey bacon. Supposed to be better for you. You should really eat up man, Azrael worked hard."

Turkey fucking bacon .... bacon is from pig not from a bird. My entire existence is predicated on a division of meats, and this can not stand in my house. I'm about to let loose my vitriol, when I see the pride on Azrael's face and remember what happened to her last night. I swallow my words and just smile at the demoness, not trusting myself to say anything.

I taste some of the eggs and they are as tasteless as I feared.

"Hey would one of you lovely ladies pass me the salt, pepper, and the hot sauce."

Ashley and Azrael look at each other for a second, doing some weird female mind meld thing.

"You know what, never mind, I will get it myself."

I go into the kitchen and look around, but don't find any of the condiments anywhere. I know we had some, I just cooked with it yesterday.

"Master, you should finish your breakfast if you want to open the shop on time."

I'm about to respond to Azrael, when I look and notice the time. Shit, she's right. I sit back down and devour the tasteless food and guzzle my OJ. I run upstairs to take care of my morning routine. I'm soon downstairs once more to see Azrael in one of my T-shirts and a pair of jeans and sneakers. We both go to the garage, mount up and we are off.

In no time flat we are at the shop. Ashley had already came ahead and opened. As soon as we walk in Azrael goes into the kitchen and starts boiling water for tea, while Ashley hands me the list of work that's backed up on. It's all minor shit, since none of the custom builds were due for another four months. Today was going to be amazing, I felt. I'm getting back doing what I love, it's almost going to be a lesson in normalcy.

Ashley and I bust our ass, and put a pretty impressive dent in our work. At around noon I'm about to get lunch for everyone, when lo and behold Azrael beats me to it. She brings us both two avocado halves that have a medley of garlic, diced peppers, cilantro, baby tomatoes, scallions and yellow bell peppers, with a smattering of cotija cheese. Again, the look of pride she has when she places the food down is endearing, but who the hell told her this is an acceptable meal?

Of course I eat it, rather than try to break the Demoness heart, but my stomach let's me know it is displeased with my offering. The meal is consumed - well the reasonable facsimile of a meal is consumed - in no time flat and Ashley and I get back to work.

Couple of hours later we hear the door open, followed by a tired looking Lada into the shop. Ashley and I have a bike on the lift fully taken apart, trying to find where the fault is in this electrical system. She comes and gives Ashley a hug, kisses Azrael full on the mouth, followed by me, after which she promptly collapses on the couch Ashley used to sleep on a few short weeks ago.

"Hey Doc tough day?"

The redhaired beauty just glances at Ashley, while Azrael brings her a bottle of water and sits with her on the couch.

"Ashley, let me tell you girl, they are all tough days."

Watching this scene of domestic bliss a thought occurs to me.

"Azrael cooked. You guys cleaned the house, it is appreciated, but how does Azrael know how? She said it has been 600 years since she was last on this plane?"

All three women look at each other again, like they are talking. Maybe it is something about having a uterus, but they seem to be having full conversation without any words being exchanged.

"Master, I learned because it is my job to take care of you as you would me."

"So you always knew how or something?"

"No Master, but Google is a great thing. Not only that, you are an amazing cook, so during our kiss that knowledge was shared with me."

"What about the house then? The whole rearranging furniture and stuff?"

This time it is Lada who speaks up.

"The house was unlivable as it was."

Now I'm offended. Yes, it was dirty because I was damn sure not going to clean for Samantha's benefit, and she was probably too busy fucking to bother with it herself, but unlivable would be pushing it. I am about to say something when the good Dr. continues on.

"The smell ... her scent was everywhere. It was all over your things, it permeated the house. It was all over your clothes. Every time you put on a shirt or jeans, or even underwear, there would have been a trace of her scent."

Lada keeps getting angrier and angrier as she speaks. Damn, I guess she does not like the way Samantha smelled or something.

"You would have smelled of her!"

Lada is on me faster than I could follow, the little woman lifting me off my feet by my shirt.

"She had her scent on you. She had her scent and of other males in your home. I will rip her to pieces."

As she speaks her eyes take on a brighter greenish hue, and her nails lengthen considerably. It takes Azrael placing a clawed hand on Lada's shoulder to calm her down. Lada looks sheepish for her outburst. Azrael pulls her back to her and Ashley just keeps on working on the bike, like nothing is amiss.

"Anyway, while her scent was in the house it was unlivable. So we cleaned and got all new bedding."

I'm about to ask some more questions, when the front door chime goes off. I head to the front of the shop, where I greet customers, not looking at the security system, which is stupid of me. I only take customers by appointment, walk in's are defiantly not welcome.

I come out and see old man Elijah waiting by the counter. I don't know much about my dad's work before he retired, but I know that he worked for a private military contractor as a consultant. They were unique in that they actually had their own chaplains. Elijah doesn't look like you would expect a chaplain to be though. His slight five foot five frame is thick with muscle that filled out his frock and would make a Marine jealous. I remember when I was younger and much more in shape, I would have push up competitions with him though I never won. I also seen him go round after round with my father with both knives and bare hands.

"Chris my boy it has been far, far too long."

He comes and wraps me in a burly hug, easily lifting my much greater bulk.

"Hey old man, good to see you, did you finally come to walk on the side of the angels and take up riding?"

He just smiles at me, and puts one of his business cards down on the table. The logo is a white shield with a red sword hilt up on it, with the name Nebenhut Services.