What Happened That Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, his hand started moving. First it was up where he cupped my right breast, teasing and tweaking the nipple with his thumb and forefinger. Very nice.

"Will you open your blouse?" he whispered into my ear.

Without thinking, I undid all the buttons and let it slide open. Since I'm not all that big in the boob department, I'd worn a very lightweight black bra, a thin wisp of fabric as these things go. Claudio's hand immediately slithered under, making me gasp as he twisted my nipple rather hard.

"You enjoy it a bit rough, don't you?"

I moaned my response into his mouth.

"Take your blouse off and your bra," he said softly. "Show us your beautiful breasts."

Without a moment's consideration I did as he asked.

As Claudio bent over and sucked my right nipple into his mouth, my breath caught and a groan escaped my lips. Because of the way he was leaning over me, I couldn't do much but put my fingers into his hair. Looking over his shoulder, I could see Davy's eyes as he watched through the mirror. When we stopped for a light, he turned right around to look. I mouthed, I love you, and he smiled.

When Claudio had me squirming, his left hand started up my left leg, rubbing gently. He already knew how much I get off on having my inner thighs rubbed and he was doing it just right. We began kissing again, and this time I was much more aggressive, my hands holding his face between them.

Once his hand got to my crotch, he again cupped it, rubbing firmly up and down. A moment later, his hand was at the waistband. I like these culottes because of their wide elastic at the top, but Claudio couldn't easily get his hand inside.

"Will you take them off?" he asked again in that soft, hypnotic way.

"You want me to be naked in the backseat of the car?"

"Yes, I do. Your husband does, too. Please do it."

I raised my butt, and he helped me slide them down over my hips. My pumps came off, too, as we slid the culottes off my legs. Immediately the smell of my arousal filled the interior of the car.

For the next several minutes, Claudio's hands were all over my body, everywhere except my throbbing clit. Juices were flowing out of me onto the leather seat, which was getting slippery underneath my ass.

"Would you like me to make you cum with my hand, Jill?"

"Oh God, yes!"

Then louder, "Will you cum for your husband and me?"

"Oh yes..."

Turning a bit in his seat he got me to slouch further, moving my pussy to the very edge of the car seat.

"Put your feet up on the seat backs, Jill," he said once again in that calm quiet voice. "Spread you legs wide. That's nice..."

I obeyed without question, incredibly turned on by the idea that I was naked in the back seat of a car, spread wide open, driving through traffic. Anyone could see me as we flashed under bright street lights and -- oh god -- if we stopped at a traffic light.

Claudio was using the two fingers on his left hand inside my pussy to rub my G-spot while his mouth was busy on my left nipple.

He put his head up for a moment, his face inches from mine. "I want you to hold yourself open for your husband."

I did as he commanded and felt the bite of cool air blowing on my completely exposed genitals.

"Good girl."

Continuing to plow into my cunt with his fingers (more thrusting than rubbing now), Claudio sat up and with one finger of his right hand, begin circling my clit, not quite touching it, but making my arousal climb higher more quickly.

"Are you getting close, darling Jill?"

"Mmmm, yes. Just keep doing that," I answered dreamily, eyes shut.

The car stop moving. I cracked open my eyes. We were at a light in the middle of three lanes and there were cars on both sides. All a driver next to us had to do was look in and they would see my bare feet up on the seats. A closer inspection would reveal me in the backseat and Claudio working over my pussy. I was in such a fog of sexuality it never occurred to me that someone we knew (or at least knew where we lived) might see me since we had to be near our house by now.

Shifting my gaze, I looked directly at Davy, turned around and staring right at me. His expression was one of wonder and sexual heat. I knew his cock must be hard as steel, watching his wife's pussy being plundered by another right in front of his eyes.

I couldn't hold still under the combined unsought of Claudio's fingers. With a will of its own, my body was humping his left hand, trying to get more of that glorious feeling on my G-spot. The one finger he was using near my clit remained frustratingly close, but hardly close enough.

"Please, Claudio," I moaned, "please let me cum, I beg of you!"

"Begging is good, my dear. Just how badly do you want to cum?"

"You're killing me, goddammit!" I was humping harder now, getting closer but frustratingly slowly. My eyes were now completely shut as I concentrated on what I was feeling. "Suck my clitoris, Claudio. Now!"

"And what will you do if I obey you?"

"Anything you want!"

"Anything?"

"Yes, goddamn you, anything!"

I couldn't control myself. I was dimly aware of the car moving again, then a few bumps and it was darker.

Claudio leaned over and fastened his lips around my distended love button and applied some gentle suction. At the same time he sped up the thrusting of his two fingers inside me. I was pushing with my heels now on the seat backs, forcing my ass off the seat, trying to get Claudio to see how frantic I was becoming.

"Suck harder, you fucker! Suck harder!" I moaned.

Gone was my husband, the car, the world. All I wanted was to feel sweet release from Claudio's mouth and fingers. Every fiber of my being centered on that.

Then, feeling as if it was erupting from the center of my body, spreading out even beyond my physical being, I had an incredibly huge orgasm. I thrust my body up rigidly as I felt Claudio's tongue swipe at my clit, one, two, three times. Each time I yowled like a cat in heat.

Fluid shot out of me, and this time, I most definitely blacked out for several seconds. When I opened my eyes (severe trouble trying to focus them), David was next to me on the side away from Claudio.

"Holy crap! Jill's never done that with me before," Davy said, looking very concerned.

"The first time I was with her, she did it. It really freaked me out, I can tell you."

"Boy! Am I glad I had the windows shut and this car is well insulated for sound. She would have woken up the whole neighborhood."

"You don't have to talk as if I wasn't here," I told them as I struggled to sit up.

Strong arms sort of half lifted me to sitting position. The seat was drenched under my butt, Claudio's shirt sleeve was wet, even his face.

"Sorry about the mess," I said.

Both of them said, "You shouldn't be," simultaneously, then laughed.

David then added, "That was flat out the most sexy thing I've ever seen! Claudio, you're absolutely going to have to show me what you did."

"Sure."

"Relax, guys. It was the situation as much as anything that got me so worked up. I just found out how sexy it feels to be naked in the back seat of a car with two such handsome studs watching me."

"My wife the exhibitionist?" Davy said.

I grinned. "Could be."

"We should get in the house."

"Uh, husband, dear, you have all my clothes."

His grin was evil as he looked at me from outside the car. "So I do." He flipped his keys to Claudio. "You get the instruments from the trunk while I unlock the door."

Claudio got out, too.

"David! You get back here this instant! I'm not walking to the front door naked as a jaybird."

He shrugged. "Then try running."

"David!"

They both went in the house and shut the door. Sitting in the dark, I waited a good five minutes for them to relent. Nothing happened except the front door light went on. Bastards! I would make them pay for this.

I looked up and down the street. We have a short driveway and the garage attached to our house was currently a minefield of junk. No way I was going to walk through that in bare feet, so it would have to be the front door.

I waited until someone near the next corner out for a stroll with their little dog had disappeared. It was too cold for people to be out on their porches and late enough for most of our neighbors to be in bed. I decided to make a run for it. Then stopped.

All right. Two could play this game. David would obviously be terribly embarrassed if any of the neighbors saw me calmly getting out of the car and walking to the front door in nothing but my birthday suit. I might as well play it for all it was worth. I was sure they were watching from the darkened living room to see what I would do.

So I calmly got out of the car, bent over to look for something imaginary, my fanny there for the world to see (if they bothered looking), then stood up, shut the door and very calmly walked to the front door where I rang the bell.

Outwardly, I may have looked calm, but inside my heart was pounding prestissimo and I could feel myself blushing to beat the band.

Victory! David whipped open the door, grabbed my wrist and yanked me inside.

"What if the neighbors saw you?" he asked.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" I answered sweetly.

In the living room, I could hear Claudio laughing.

"Get me my robe, husband!" I ordered. "Your wife is freezing."

I waited in the hallway while he raced upstairs. What he came down with was my shortest summer wrap which barely hung past my butt. I nonchalantly slipped it on.

David then went out into the kitchen and came back with two glasses of red wine.

"I have to get the car cleaned up. Those seats need to be dried off and the air freshened a bit. Right now it smells like a brothel."

"Sor-ry! Can't a girl enjoy a good cum now and then?"

David excused himself and Claudio and I made ourselves comfortable on the sofa, chatting for a bit about that night's concert. A few minutes passed and I was wondering where my husband had gone off to. When I heard him coming into the house via the garage and then descending the basement stairs, I realized what he might be up to.

"May I kiss you?" Claudio asked.

I put my wine glass down and turned to him. Our lips met and our tongues were immediately engaged in a battle to the death. I soon felt his right hand move to my left breast where he cupped it, teasing the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I put my head back and sighed.

"Do you think we should wait for your husband before we get too far?" he asked.

"No, I think he's giving us space, knowing I'm still pretty uncomfortable about 'performing' in front of him." I was willing to bet that he also wanted to pump his cock up.

Claudio snorted. "After what happened in the car? All modesty should be gone after that. It was everything I could do to not whip out my cock and put it to you right then and there. What happened was so hot!"

He bent over, untied my wrap and took my left nipple into his mouth.

"Mmmm, Claudio, that feels so nice."

Uncrossing my legs, I made it clear other things were accessible.

We continued for a few more minutes, me just enjoying the attention and Claudio doing his very best to slowly heat me up again.

Claudio stopped and looked up at me. "What do you think David would most like to "catch us" doing when he comes in?"

"Hmmm... Good question. We never talked about that." I thought a moment longer. "He did mention once how much the thought of me being eaten appealed to him."

"I'm up for that!"

I ran my hand along the burgeoning erection in his slacks. "I can see that."

"Should I take my clothes off?"

"No. Leave them on."

I got up and let my wrap fall to the floor. Then, as my lover watched intently, I undid my French braid. I knew how much Davy liked my hair loose and wild. A little work with the small brush I carried in my handbag, and it would look just perfect when he came in.

Coming back to the sofa, I sat down with my pussy right at the edge and slouched back. "Get between my legs and eat me."

Obviously, the evening's events had Claudio turned on, too, judging by the speed at which he hopped to it. I put my legs over his shoulders. He reached up. took a handful of each of my tits with the nipples between his thumb and forefinger, and squeezed and kneaded them very nicely.

After kissing and licking the top of my legs several times, inching nearer and nearer my slit, Claudio moved his arms down, opened my outer lips, and blew cool air on my exposed genitals. I moaned deeply and could feel my clit getting hard.

(Unknown to Davy, I had decided to use the little clit tube and hand pump he'd gotten me every day to see if I could make my little lady get permanently bigger. It might have been my imagination, but it seemed to be working. At least I could really feel it now whenever I got an "erection". I'd also used the pump just before leaving for the concert and there should have been a residual effect.)

Davy appeared in the living room doorway. His face was flushed and pretty well expressionless, but he was most definitely turned on. I sighed and relaxed completely, no longer concerned that my husband wouldn't be able to handle this.

"Not too fast," I told Claudio as he began tonguing my opening, lapping up the juices that were beginning to flow freely again. "Bring me up slowly. Oh yesssss... That's nice."

We went along for a few minutes. I always loved the way Claudio could stick his tongue so far up inside of me. Davy's was wider and I adored it when he licked my slit from top to bottom with it soft and gentle. But sometimes I preferred the way Claudio could work his inside and even touch my G-spot a little.

"You're still very juicy," Claudio said softly.

I whispered back, "I wonder why."

Claudio got back to business again, using his tongue like a little cock. With another shift of position, he was now cupping my buns, pulling me up to his face as his licking got more aggressive.

I opened my eyes and Davy had disappeared again. Concern caused me to lose my concentration, until he appeared again in the doorway carrying our video camera. He was going to film this!

We'd talked about how turned on he got by my verbal responses to Claudio in the video I'd sent him. I have to admit that I'd become much more open to doing it, as well, every since that summer program. Okay, I'd give him some sex talk.

"That's it, Claudio. You're licking me so well. If you're not careful, I'm going to cum all over your face."

His moan caused a faint vibration of his tongue and lips that I really liked.

"I don't want you to make me cum. I want to do that with you inside me. Do you want me to cum all over your cock? Then you can cum. If my husband wants, he can then enter me and find out what sloppy seconds feel like."

Claudio's response was to step things up. Moving his hands a little, he began massaging my rear entrance with one of his thumbs. Using my legs, I strained upward from the sofa, driving my pussy into his face.

"Oh, Christ, that's good, Claudio! Mmmmm... Keep licking me like that. Oh yes!"

Davy had moved in, off to the side so he had a good angle on the action. His pants were tented out quite a lot, so I knew that things were fine with him -- better than fine.

Claudio continued for a few more minutes, ratcheting my arousal higher and higher, then doing his backing off teasing, until he had me writhing in his hands.

"Are you ready to fuck, Jill dear?" Claudio asked. "Would you like me to strip down and make love to you?"

"Oh yes, Claudio. I'm ready for your fat cock."

I knew that Davy got off most on the idea of someone fucking me missionary style, so as Claudio took his slacks and shirt off, I turned sideways on the sofa, throwing one leg over the back and resting the other on the floor, just like I was when Claudio first entered me on the video I'd sent to Davy. Now he could move around and get it from all the angles and with all the close-ups he wanted.

Claudio was naked and his cock looked glorious. I loved the size of his mushroom head. When he was about to cum, it swelled a ridiculous amount and rubbed me inside in the most delicious way. The fact that his fat cock had an upturn at the end was even more amazing when coupled with his overall size and that of its head. In short, I couldn't imagine a more perfect cock for fucking.

He walked over next to my head, looking down. I leaned up on one arm and pulled his cock down to my mouth. If he had any shortcoming, it was that he was too fat for my mouth. I could take him in, but I couldn't stretch open that wide for very long. For cock sucking, I preferred Davy's much more. Still I wanted to give him a good show.

While I worked over Claudio's cock, he was keeping me hot by playing with my pussy, sticking two fingers inside me to rub my G-spot.

"Keep that up, big boy," I groaned, taking his cock out of my mouth, "and I'll cum long before your cock is inside me." I pulled at his erection, maneuvering him between my legs. "I'm more than ready for you."

As I got Claudio into position, I looked over at Davy. He'd taken off his clothes and I marveled at how hard is cock looked. It was bobbing with each beat of his heart and was an angry purple color from the blood making it swell. He had obviously pumped his cock, and it really did look magnificent.

I again mouthed, I love you so much, and he smiled from behind the camera.

My hands were wrapped around the base of Claudio's cock as I began running it up and down my slit. It always feels so good to have his massive head pushing me open. Of course I didn't neglect my swollen clitoris which allowed me to ramp up my arousal again after the short break. Davy moved in with the camera shooting from up near my head so that what I was doing between my legs would be captured.

When I couldn't stand it anymore, I moaned, "Do you want me to put it in me, baby?"

Both men answered, "Yes," even though I was talking to my husband.

Lining up the head with my opening, I moved my left hand to Claudio's waist and urged him forward. My legs were pulled back giving Davy a really good view.

Once the head had popped in, I moved my right hand to his waist. My goal was to have him slide all the way in with only one thrust. We'd never managed that before because of his girth. Tonight I was determined. Heaven knew I was wet enough.

That monster shaft felt bigger than ever, filling me to the max as I slowly guided more and more into me. By tilting my pelvis, it was also dragging along my throbbing clit just right. As Claudio's pubic bone met mine, my poor squashed little lady delivered right on cue.

"Oh. My. God. I'm cumming!" I groaned loudly.

I felt something hot fall on my shoulder and through the haze of my orgasm, looked up.

Davy who was right near my head was also cumming -- without touching himself! My goodness, he must have been turned on to do that. His straining cock had never looked more gorgeous as it spasmed and jerked. I moved my head so that some would fall on my face, and even got a spurt into my opened mouth.

Claudio stayed tight against me as my lower body thrashed under his and my pussy was going nuts around his beautiful cock. Then a very unexpected thing happened: Claudio groaned loudly, I felt his erection swell as it begin to pulse out a stream of cum deep inside me. I gripped his muscular buns more tightly, rubbing my mound of Venus against his pubic bone. The excitement caused another delightful mini-orgasm in short order and I made sure to moan out my pleasure for my two men.

Davy collapsed into the stuffed chair at that end of the sofa with a glazed expression on his face. I pulled Claudio tight against me. He buried his head in my neck. We all stayed like that for several minutes.

Finally Claudio put his head up. "That was unexpected. I haven't cum that quickly since the first time I had sex. Wow."