What Happened That Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not too sore?"

"I'll chance it."

"Knock yourself out."

While he filmed, I climbed aboard. I wasn't all that wet so the extra lubrication helped, to the point where I slid Claudio's complete length into me on one thrust.

On a scale of one to ten, this coupling was about a six. I wasn't quite warmed up and more than a little sore, so my goal was to bring Claudio off quickly. I started by rippling my pussy muscles in a way that I knew drove both men crazy (I hadn't had any others up till that point, so I couldn't say if other males would like this as much).

Claudio was soon gasping and trying to thrust, but I had my rear end solidly on him, so he couldn't move much. Leaning back, resting my hands on his knees, and started hunching my pelvis back and forth. Now, I was getting into it!

I had a really nasty idea. Getting off, I turned around and now was looking directly at Davy. "Go get the tripod."

As he left, I leaned back again and with a few more adjustments, I had my body where it was supported by my hands on the sofa arm behind me, and my feet straddling Claudio's legs.

"Put your hands on my waist," I told Claudio. "This is kind of an awkward position."

"What are you doing?" he asked as his hands cupped my ass instead of what I asked. Of course, I knew he was a confirmed ass man.

"This."

I slid up his pole until just the head was inside me, then slowly relaxed and sank down on it again. Once he was completely encunted, I rippled my pelvic muscles, and was rewarded with a heartfelt, "Jesus!"

"Like that?"

"You bet I do. I can feel every inch of your pussy, and then that rippling thing you're doing -- where did you learn that?"

"A girl never tells those kinds of things."

"I must know."

"Get used to disappointment," answered, quoting one of my favorite movies, The Princess Bride.

Davy came back, still sporting a very stiff weeny, and set up his camera at the far end of the sofa. "Okay, action everyone!"

We all laughed and I begin slowly riding Claudio's cock, using lots of internal action. His hands on my rear end felt wonderful, and he enhanced it more when he shifted his right hand and pressed his thumb into my rear end. I gasped.

"What is it?" Davy asked.

"Nothing, nothing. Just something unexpected."

This position took a lot of concentration, as did the rippling action of my pussy, and I was soon beginning to sweat. Problem with this position was I wasn't getting much G-spot action, and leaning back, my clit wasn't getting rubbed at all. Both of Claudio's hands were busy.

"Davy, darling, I have a favor to ask."

"Anything."

"My clit needs stimulating. Would you do it for me? Claudio and I are sort of out of hands at the moment."

Davy looked as Claudio's cock again slowly disappeared inside my very red pussy.

"What do you want me to do."

"What I'd really like is for you to suck on it, but I'll understand if you don't want to."

The reason I said this is that his mouth would be perilously close to Claudio's erect cock, and I didn't know if he could handle that.

"Can I use my fingers?"

"Yes, but just do something. I want to cum!"

He came over and knelt next to the sofa. His hand came out tentatively. Lubrication was now all over my crotch, both man-made and Jill-made, so he got his index finger and thumb wet, then delicately touched my clit, rolling its little sheath very satisfactorily.

"Oh! That's very nice," I groaned. "Keep doing that. Claudio are you getting close?"

"Sort of."

I dropped down on him and began gripping and releasing his cock using my pussy muscles. "Is this helping?"

"How can you ask that? It feels as if your pussy is sucking me off!"

"How are you fixed?" I asked over my shoulder.

"Keep this up and I'll cum like a bull."

"Good." Turning to Davy, I looked at him. "I want you to suck my clit. It will really turn me on. I won't move and I'll tell you when Claudio's about to cum. If I'm not done by then, you can use your fingers to finish me off. Are you game?"

"I guess so, if you really want that."

"I do."

He gingerly stood and bent over. I felt his lips engulf my clit and its sheath, then apply some gentle suction.

"Suck and release, Davy. Do that, please!"

Oh man, this felt amazing. I was having trouble remembering to please Claudio it felt so good.

"I'm going to cum soon," Claudio announced.

"Suck harder, Davy, for the love of God!"

In the end, I barely made it ahead of Claudio. It wasn't my best orgasm ever, but considering I'd had a good week's worth them the evening before, it wasn't bad. In the video Davy shot, you can see his head whisk out of frame, then my red and pulsing pussy with my clit sticking out a good quarter inch if not more, and then Claudio's semen slowly dripping down his cock. I don't know how the man can cum so damn much, but then, he does have a big set of cojones.

Playtime was over, and my muscles were aching from that last effort.

"When is rehearsal today?" I asked Claudio once I'd dismounted.

"We have the day off. Don't you remember?"

"Oh right. Okay. You guys can do what you want as far as eating goes, but this girl is going to jump in the shower, then I want to sleep some more -- alone mind you. I don't think I can trust you guys."

Claudio and Davy looked at each other. "Anything you say, ma'am."