What Happens Here, Stays Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the following Wednesday evening she comes back to the apartment from a study session to find John on the couch in the living room which is unusual. He typically is always in his room.

"I came back about a half hour ago to find the lovebirds in my room."

"That is not good. We might have to make some rules about this."

As they are talking, they could hear the oohs, aahs and moans of sex coming from the boy's room and it is getting Carey excited.

John laughs and says "This is distracting."

"Do you want to go in my room?"

They go to Carey's room and sit on her bed. It is a small twin bed.

John says, "Lizzie surprises me. I guess you never know someone until you live with them."

You don't know the half of it."

"Which is?"

"I can't tell you."

"You can't say that and not tell me what your talking about."

"If I tell you, you have to promise to keep it to yourself."

"I promise."

"We have to shake on it."

John put out his hand and Carey shakes it.

"Lizzie pleasures herself when I am sleeping and she is loud enough to wake me up like three or four nights a week."

John laughs "Do you say anything?"

"No I act like I am sleeping."

"So if we learned anything this semester, it is that the girl who will probably be the valedictorian of our class is a nymphomaniac."

Carey laughs "True. What does it say that I actually like her more now."

John smiles and say "Maybe she has the right attitude for this fucked up semester."

"I think she does."

Just then they hear Lizzie emerge for the boy's room and she knocks on the girl's door before entering, She is wearing only a towel. Lizzie says sorry to John that they got carried away. John says no big deal. Carey is surprised when Lizzie casually removes her towel and gets dressed. Suddenly it has gone from skimpy clothes to complete nudity. A couples of minutes later John says goodnight and goes back to his room.

Carey realizes that something probably would have happened between her and John if Lizzie had not come in when she did. The next day when she gets back from her morning class and has the place to herself,she gets out her dildo and fantasies about John being inside her instead of the dildo. Carey decides that she wants to have a same arrangement with John that Lizzie and Elliott have and resolves to get the nerve to ask him about it.

On Friday afternoon, John and Carey have the same lab. After it is over, John asks her if she wants to go happy hour. They go back to Vince's and get beer and chicken wings. The two of them make small talk for the first couple of beers. Eventually Carey asks him what he thinks about what Lizzie and Elliott are doing.

John hesitates a moment before saying that he does not see anything wrong with it.

Carey says "At first I thought it was crazy. However, I have started to come around to it."

"I thought Elliott will be a virgin until he is married, but I guess he has the same desires as anyone else."

Carey laughs and says "I will confess that without Tyler here I have been playing with myself constantly" she blushes after saying this.

John smiles and says " I been playing with myself constantly for about ten years now as you saw a few weeks ago."

"Sorry"

"When do you do it?"

"Do what."

"Play with yourself."

"Is that an appropriate question to ask a girl?"

"Sorry."

"On Tuesdays and Thursdays I am usually home alone in the middle of day. Do you always look at porn when you masturbate?"

"I probably should not tell you this but I do it in the shower practically every day."

Carey laughs and says "I guess it all goes down the drain."

They are silent for a moment and drink their beer. Finally Carey works up the courage and says,

"I have a crazy idea."

"What is that?"

"It is actually copying Lizzie and Elliott's idea. What if we became friends with benefits for the rest of the semester."

"What about Tyler?"

"Neither Tyler or Polly need to know. Can you keep a secret?"

"Sure. I'm down."

They stay at Vince's for about another ninety minutes and are pretty drunk by the time they leave. As they walk back to their apartment John asks how should they get started.

Carey smiles and says "Get started with what?"

"You know what I mean."

"I have a feeling our roommates are taking advantage of our absence and we can just go in the other bedroom."

"Are you nervous?"

"Nervous and excited. How about you?"

John laughs and says "More excited than nervous."

Sure enough when they get to the apartment, Lizzie and Elliott are locked in the girl's room. When Lizzie hears the front door open she says loudly that they will be out in a couple minutes. Carey asks if she could come in for a second and Lizzie opens the door to the girl's room a crack.

"I am sorry don't be mad"

"I'm not mad. Why don't you guys stay there and we will take the boy's room for a while."

Lizzie laughs and says. "You go girl. Have fun."

"We intend to."

As they walk towards the boy's room Carey asks John if he will like to start with a shower. When they enter the bathroom they start to remove their clothes. Carey is wet with excitement and could sense John's eyes on her as she pulls off her jeans and lifts her shirt off. She quickly snaps her bra off and pulls down her panties. She looks over to see John stretching his underwear to pull them down past his erect penis. His dick is longer but not as thick as Tyler's. The share an awkward smile as Carey turns the water on in the shower and they get in.

There is a moment of hesitation before John comes closer to Carey and gives her a long sensual kiss as his tongue twirls around hers. Carey is surprised with how passionate and intimate their first kiss is. Carey get the soap and starts rubbing it all over John's body including touching his cock for the first time. His dick is standing up unbelievably high. John is against the shower wall when Carey gets closer to him and they embrace while John grabs her ass and massages it. John then washes Carey's body. John is very good with his hands and not are all shy about putting his finger inside Carey. Several times Carey is on the edge of cumming when John stops.

They gets out of the shower and quickly dry with a towel. Carey then grabs John's cock and leads him to his bed. Once in the bed, Carey puts her mouth on his dick for the first time. She teases him initially by only licking the tip of his penis and then suddenly puts as much of his cock as we could fit in her mouth. After a minute John says he is going to cum if they continue. They switch up and Carey opens her legs and John starts to use his mouth on her clit while Carey fingers her pussy. Carey is moaning loudly when she hears Lizzie and Elliott cheering them on from the other room. She is beyond the point of caring. After a couple minutes she asks John if he is ready. Carey get on her hands and knees on the bed and John enters her from behind. Both are loudly moaning and it does not take either long to cum.

Almost immediately after they cum, Lizzie shouts,

"How was it?"

Carey shouts back "Not bad at all."

More quietly she tells John that it is fantastic and gives him a little kiss.

A few minutes later Carey calls out to Lizzie and Elliott and asks if it is all right if she and Elliott switch places for the evening. Soon she is sleeping.

Carey is awoken the next morning by the sound of the shower. She is lying in bed pretty hungover in John's arms when Elliott and Lizzie come out of the bathroom each wrapped in a towel. Carey really has to go pee and figures there is no point in modesty at this point. She is completely naked in front of all her roommates as she gets up and walks to the bathroom. She pees and takes a shower.

When Carey is finished Elliott is still in the boy's room so Carey goes to her room without getting a chance to talk to John. Carey spends a few hours in the library studying and returns to the apartment around two in the afternoon intending to take a nap. However, at the apartment, her roommates are home and Lizzie tells her she has mail.

"It looks like you got something from LSU."

She knows this is going to either be an invite for an interview for vet grad school or a rejection. Suddenly Carey's heart is beating rapidly as her roommates watch as she opens the envelope to find that she is invited for an interview on January 25th.

Her roommates all congratulate her and gave her a hug. This is a ritual that they are all going through to find if they are invited for an interview with their school of choice for vet school the next year. Carey leaves a message for Tyler with the good news and speaks to her family who are very proud of her.

She could not take a nap after all the excitement. She ends up contacting more of her friends and sharing the good news. Her roommates are all studying. She wants to talk to John but does not want to disturb him. Finally around six PM , John goes to the kitchen to get dinner and Carey asks if they could out go out to eat and talk. They end up going to a Vietnamese place that John likes and get pho.

John says "I guess you want to talk about what happened last night."

"Yes. I mainly want to make sure we both are on the same page about what we are doing and can handle it."

"Well I figure that we just became friends last week and now we are having sex, so that if we keep up this pace, we will be married by the end of the semester."

Carey snorts, "That is the opposite of what I have in mind."

"Actually you want me to be your fuck toy for the rest of the semester, not to catch any feelings and forget it ever happened once the semester is over."

Still smiling Carey says "Exactly. Do you think you can handle that?"

"I get to have sex with a beautiful girl for the next two months, I can do that."

"And you are fine with the fact that it is over at the end of the semester? Tyler and I are very serious and once we are back near each other I will not need you."

"I can live with that."

Carey realizes that she sound ridiculous talking about how serious her and Tyler are while at the same time talking about having sex with John.

"I have just been so fucking horny since I got here. I figure this is probably going to be my last hurrah. Once I am back down south with Tyler, I will be monogamous and hopefully we will eventually get married."

"I understand about you and Tyler."

Are you and Polly serious?"

"Honestly I don't think so. More just friends."

As they finished their meal John talks about what he knew about LSU and the vet program which is quite a bit since he grew up in Baton Rouge around vets.

As they get up to leave Carey smiles and asked him if he is down for night number two. Carey is shocked when after checking that nobody is looking, John takes her hand and places it over his jean covered crotch. She could feel his hard on as he asks if it feels like I am ready.

By the time they gets back to the apartment Carey is plenty excited. Lizzie is not home so they go in the girl's room. Carey immediately unzips John's pants and takes out his dick. She then puts his hard penis in her mouth while John reaches inside Carey's sweat pants and starts rubbing her clit with his hands. They then remove all their clothes and started fucking with Carey on top. Carey came quickly and John is not far behind.

Carey says "Wow. That was great."

"We are good at this."

"The rest of my time here is suddenly looking much better."

The next morning Carey and John go into the boy's room to shower, As they walk into the boy's room, Lizzie gets their attention by throwing off the blanket that covers her and John. Lizzie and Elliott are completely naked. John is in his boxers and Carey is wearing only her t shirt. As they walked into the bathroom Carey moons Lizzie and Elliott by lifting up her t shirt.

Over the next two weeks, Carey and John act like girlfriend and boyfriend. Lizzie and John trade beds so that Carey and John are now sharing what was the girl's room and Lizzie and Elliott are in what was the boy's room. With everyone using the shower in what is now Elliott and Lizzie's room, everyone becomes casual about nudity.

For Carey the sex with John continue to be frequent and fantastic. She and John are spending most of their free time together. Carey is even starting to enjoy playing video games with John. However, Carey tells John a couple days before Thanksgiving that she wants to take a bit of a break from sex until after they return from Thanksgiving break. John is understanding and they still enjoy hanging out together for the couple days before going home for Thanksgiving.

While back home for Thanksgiving Carey sees Tyler frequently as he actually takes the weekend off from work for the first time since Katrina. Carey thought she might feel guilty or different around Tyler. However, she does not feel like what she is doing with John in Massachusetts has any impact on her and Tyler. She thinks her and Tyler are real, while the thing with John is some kind of bizarre dream. Carey and Tyler have a great time together during Thanksgiving weekend and she is certain that she will eventually marry Tyler.

However, late Sunday evening when they return to the apartment near Paul Revere College, Carey practically rips off John's clothes. She thinks about how big of a slut she has become. Carey had sex with Tyler in Louisiana on Sunday morning and here she is fucking John in Massachusetts on the same evening. Carey tells herself that this is going to end in a few weeks and she is going to be faithful to Tyler after that. Right now she is going to enjoy her time with John.

With only only few weeks left in the semester everyone is spending more time on school work to get ready for finals. However, Carey and John are still finding plenty of time to fuck. Perhaps it is because they know their time together is going to end soon, but despite spending so much time together, Carey and John never argue or get on each others nerves. As they became more familiar with each other the sex became different as it is slower with more foreplay and lasts longer.

As they become more comfortable with each other they become more daring. Carey has a Cosmopolitan magazine which has an article describing fifty different sex positions and they decide to pick one out each time and try it. They are trying to work their way through all the positions at least once. Some like the water fall where John puts his ass on the edge of the bed and his head on the floor while Carey sits on top of him with her legs spread works great. Other like the squat thruster where Carey lies on her back with her legs raised over her head with John squatting over her while trying to dip his penis in and out of her do not work so well.

When Carey comes back to the apartment on a Wednesday with about two weeks to go in the semester, Elliott is watching television and says that they are forecasting a big storm for Friday. Carey sits down and watches the weather forecast for a few minutes. They are calling for six to ten inches of snow. Carey realizes that it may be her one chance to see a big snow storm. Carey talks to her roommates and they all end up being able to rearrange their schedule so that they will be out of class by noon on Friday. The four have decided that Friday is going to be their semester ending party. After Friday they will be getting close to finals and will be focusing on schoolwork.

On Friday morning when Carey walks across campus to class she realizes that snow that they had in October when she and John had so much fun is nothing compared to this. Today it is miserable with a fierce wind and heavy snow. Carey wants to get out of it as quickly as possible.

The four meet at Vince's for lunch and several beers. By the afternoon the snow has stopped and the winds has died down. There is between eight and twelve inches of snow on the ground.

They talk about going sledding but do not have a sled. Elliott has an idea. There is some old patio furniture cushions at the apartment and he thinks they could use it as a sled. They go back to the apartment and pick up the cushions before finding a good hill to go sledding. There are a few other people sledding as well. The sled works surprisingly well and they have fun taking turns going down the hill for a little while. They then build a snowman which does not turn out as well as they hoped. Finally they have a football game where Elliott and Lizzie beat Carey and John five touchdowns to two. By the time they are done their earlier buzz has worn off and they are cold and wet.

When they gets back to the apartment they turn up the heat and Carey volunteers to make everyone some Irish coffee with the Baileys and whiskey that she has bought yesterday while everyone else changes out of their wet clothes. John and Elliott put on sweats but Lizzie is wearing only her Biloxi College t shirt that she usually sleeps in and panties. After Carey makes the drinks she goes to change clothes and also just put on the t shirt that she uses as a nightshirt.

For awhile they are hanging out in the living room drinking the Irish cream and talking. Carey and John are on one couch snuggled together and Elliott and Lizzie on the other couch. Carey knows her t shirt is riding up and that her pink panties are in view but she has long ago stopped caring around her roommates.

They each has two Irish creams when they decide to start taking shots of sambuca, which John has bought. It tastes like black licorice. Elliott who is not much of a drinker does not have any of the sambuca. Everyone is pretty quiet and Lizzie comments on it not being much of a party. Lizzie jokes that they could play never have I ever, but that Elliott will win easily. After another fifteen minutes of mostly silence, John asks if they want to watch a movie and both girls says no they want to do something more exciting. John then asks Elliott if he ever watched a porno. Elliott say he never has watched a dirty movie but will like to. John says he has some porn movies on DVD that they could watch. Lizzie says it sounds like fun.

Carey has watched pornos with Tyler and even viewed some with John on his computer. However, she never watched porn with someone other than who she is fucking and thought it will be weird. However, everyone is in favor of it so she goes along with it.

John goes to get his stash of porn and they settle on a movie called Blind Sex Dates. It starts out like a reality show where a couple is set up on a blind date that is being filmed. The first couple is David and Amanda. He gives her sex wax which she says is presumptuous. The sex wax is really for a surfboard because he is taking her surfing. After going surfing they go out to eat. While they are out on the date it is easy to make fun of the movie. However, then they go back to her place and start undressing.

Amanda has huge tits and David's cock is enormous. They are supposed to be amateurs, but obviously are pros. It is exciting and weird to watch the couple in the porn fucking with Lizzie and Elliott. Carey tells John to stop when he tries to put his hands under her shirt but when she looks over Elliott has his hands inside Lizzie's underwear so she ends up rubbing John through his sweat pants. By the time there is a close up of David Curd cumming all over Amanda's bald pussy, Lizzie has Elliott's cock out and is giving him a blowjob while Carey's panties are off and her hands are inside John's underwear. Eventually the date ends with both David and Amanda discussing how great the date was.