What Happens Here, Stays Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnbnb
tnbnb
52 Followers

Carey and John and Lizzie and Elliott settle down a bit as the second date starts. This time the guy is Grant who looks like a average guy and Maya who who a beautiful blonde from Russia. They date starts with them going to a marital arts studio which is very odd and then they go to dinner. After dinner they go to get a massage where things pick up and they end up fucking in a jacuzzi after having a lot of oral sex. While this is going on Lizzie has taken off her t shirt and her panties are to the side as Elliott is eating her out. Carey has pulled John's pants down and has started giving him a blow job as the date ends. Both couples are now really horny as the third date begins.

The third date is with Melina, a short Hawaiian girl with big tits and Rick a tall guy who seems like a jerk. They go horseback riding, hula dancing and out to eat before going back to Rick's place. Carey makes the comment that Melina and Rick are like Lizzie and Elliott because she is short with big tits and he is very tall. As a result, when they start the sex scene in the porno, Lizzie and Elliott start mimicking what they are doing in the porno while Carey and John watch. Elliott spanks Lizzie and then Elliott fingers Lizzie just as the couple in the porn is doing. Carey and John are mostly watching as Lizzie gives Elliott head and then they start fucking doggy style just like Melina and Rick are doing on the screen. Carey couldn't believe how wet she is getting watching Lizzie and Elliott fuck right in front of her. Elliott and Lizzie do a good job following the couple in the porn as they switch positions and they even end up cumming at almost the same time. Carey and John give them a nice ovation when they are done. Lizzie says it is Carey and John's turn next.

The first part of Blind Sex Dates is complete but John has the second part. They take a break while Elliott and Lizzie clean up and Carey takes another shot of sambuca to work up the nerve to fuck in front of her roommates. Based on the cover, it is decided that Carey and John look more like the second couple so they go to couple number two on the dvd which is an attractive couple named Donnie and Erin. For the date they go to a park where they feed bread to ducks, Erin does not have a good first impression of Donnie which Carey says is funny because it took more than three years for her to like John. They then go salsa dancing where they get along better before going out to a sushi dinner. Finally they go back to Erin's place where the action starts and Carey and John began their act.

John removes Carey's clothes and starts eating out Carey as Donnie and Erin are doing the same on the porno. It feels so exciting to have John be licking her clit while her roommates watch. The couple on the screen start 69ing so Carey and John do as well. They begin fucking in the doggie position before switching to reverse cowgirl. Carey feels totally exposed with Lizzie and Elliott sitting about five feet away with her legs spread and John's cock in her pussy. Neither John nor Carey could last as long as the porn couple and they end up cumming together about five minutes before the video couple does. Lizzie and Elliott do not seem to mind. They clap enthusiastically when the show ends. Everyone passes out not much later.

The last two weeks are primarily about studying for finals. However, John and Carey do find the time to fuck on most days. Carey finishes a day before everyone else and is going home right afterward. Carey feels bittersweet on the last evening. She is ready for her final the next morning and is anxious to get home to see Tyler and her family. However, she knows that this is going to be it with John.

John is sleeping when Carey finishes studying and packing at 2:30 AM but she wakes him and they fuck for the last time. After they are done she is not sure what to say. She really likes John and there is a part of her that is sorry that it is ending. However, there is the rational part of her that knows she is being crazy. Tyler is a great guy and he is the love of her life. Neither John nor Carey say much before they fall asleep in each other arms.

When Carey's alarm goes off at 8 AM she is surprised that John is already up. Her final is at 10 AM and she has gotten up early to review the material one more time. However, when she goes out of the bedroom she is surprised to find that John has made breakfast and that Elliott and Lizzie are there as well. They eat a nice breakfast and reminisce about the semester. After Carey is done and is going to the shower she lifts her t shirt and moons her roommates one last time. When she gets out the shower and is going back to the bedroom the boy's boxers are around their ankles and Lizzie's large tits are out. Carey laughs and says she is going to miss this.

John comes in the bedroom while she is getting dressed and Carey says,

"I am not sure what to say in this situation but I want to say I enjoyed the last couple of months."

"It was a lot of fun. One day we will be old and laugh about how crazy we are back in the day."

"I glad we became friends and other things."

"The other thing is that I was your sex toy."

They smile and hug before Carey leaves and goes to take her final.

Carey returns after acing her final at 11:30 to find that John is in the bedroom studying. She has scheduled a taxi to take her to the airport at noon.

"Take off your clothes we got time for one more quick one before I leave."

Life Doesn't Go As Planned is a sequel to this story. It is about the next decade for Carey and John. It is in the romance category and is a very different type of story than What Happens Here, Stays Here. Life Doesn't Go As Planned is not as explicit.

tnbnb
tnbnb
52 Followers