All Comments on 'What Happens In Burlington'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nature is beautiful!

Great story. It was just the right length and made me feel Like I was you. If any of your readers haven't been there there have definitely missed out on a great experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My kind of woman

I'm with you friend. Give me a natural woman any day, especially if they have a sense of humor and are fun to be around, and a couple of extra pounds doesn't bother me a bit either. Would love to find a Sally of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good realistic story

Not many women can grow a lush thick bush. Too many that have the ability don't use it because of the culture. They don't realize that many men can be captivated by good bush.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Nicely written, with some good dialog and humor to round out the story. I appreciate the fact that he not only found a real woman, who was not ashamed of her body hair, but that she used her gift to help seduce him. So many women today look less sexual, more like very young girls, which is a definite turn off for me. But, I guess if there are enough men that like it, they are not going without male company.

Nice touch to have characters that are not model perfect, just real people with all the concerns and worries that most of us have about ourselves. These kind of characters are easy to like and to empathize with because we see them all the time, even in our own mirrors.

furryfanfurryfanover 11 years ago
Well done

Obviously the subject matter has a great deal of appeal to me, and the fact that the characters were likable and believable make it ever more fun. Well done.

tim4522tim4522over 11 years ago
Well, We'll Done!!! More PLS

Echo all of the comments above .. I too have a chubby g/f and ADORE her. She can fuck like no other has and goes forever and cums over & over. Truly the finest lover of my 67 yrs. She does shave her arm pits but not her hairy pussy and hairy ass, which I LOVE eating and fucking. LOVE ur stories .. Tim

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous