What Happens In Burlington

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For a second I was afraid you were laughing at me," Sally said. "I do get a little crazy sometimes."

"I was too busy losing my own mind to notice," I said. "Also too scared that I would bomb out. Outside of Amy I hadn't been with a woman since I was 18."

"Well, you did really well," Sally said as I eased down on the bed next to her. "Hate to see how good you'll get after you get back in practice."

"Keep posing like that and you'll find out pretty quick," I said as I rested on my hip and savored Sally in the pose she was in on her back. "I'm so happy that this happened unexpectedly and caught you off-guard. Believe it or not, I find your underarms very sexy."

"Um - I lied about that," Sally said. "Just thought I would tell you so we don't start this off - if we are starting something off - with a lie."

"Lied about what?"

"A few months ago when this trip was announced, I stopped shaving," Sally confessed. "Don't even know why I ever bothered since nobody but the cat has seen me naked for a while. So I sorta had this all planned out, and I was hoping that the hairy armpits would take your attention from the rest of me and..."

"Ahem!"

"Sorry," Sally said. "Anyway, that was my plan. I was hoping to seduce you and it worked out perfectly. Actually twice as good as I had fantasized because it my dreams I only came one time. I hardly ever cum more than once."

"I thought I was seducing you," I said weakly as my eyes went over to the dense tuft of rich black hair that filled the round crater of her armpit. "But I don't understand how you knew about - you know."

"Elementary my dear James," Sally said, smirking as she saw me checking her Rubenesque body out. "A long time ago we used to have those summer clambakes at work. Remember?"

"Oh yes," I recalled. "I think that last year when Frank threw up all over the table with the rolls on it was the death knell for those affairs."

"Exactly. Well, that year your Amy went with you - my pepperoni puffer was probably busy elsewhere - and... should I be telling you this? Don't want to bring you down."

"Talking about Amy? I said. "No, not at all, unless it's something like seeing her sneak into the woods with the warehouse crew."

"Amy?" Sally laughed. "No, she was a one man woman. Anybody could see that. Anyway, you were probably playing softball or something and I was talking with your wife by the beer tent. It was us two, and Kelly and Lisa - remember her?"

"Oh yeah," I said, remembering the surly woman all too well.

"So we were talking, and Amy was wearing this cute summer dress. Paisley, with spaghetti straps. Kind of a hippie type thing in a way."

"Remember that well," I chimed in. "I think I bought it for her."

"So we were all yakking, and while Amy wasn't broadcasting it or anything, I noticed that she had hair under her arms," Sally explained. "I imagine most everybody probably noticed but nobody thought anything about it. I mean, what's the big deal? Besides, Amy was so adorable that she would look good regardless. Then, all of a sudden, who opens her mouth?"

"Lisa."

"Of course,' Sally replied. "Dumb bitch. She goes something like - I think you forget to shave dearie - this decade."

"Oh boy," I said, cringing at the thought of Amy having to endure that.

"Amy? She didn't even blink," Sally said. "Even though me and Kelly were rolling our eyes and trying to figure out a way to disassociate ourselves from her."

"No, I didn't forget," Sally quoted Amy as saying. "And then Amy just went on like nothing had happened. After Lisa left I apologized to your wife but she just shrugged it off."

"That was Amy," I nodded, my eyes watering as I recalled the love of my life.

"Amy says that she didn't mean to make anybody uncomfortable and didn't realize it was so noticeable - she was so fair and her hair was almost blonde - but then she said that she knew you were alright with it because it was your idea that she didn't shave her armpits."

"Guilty," I said.

"She said that she was so in love with you that she would do anything in the world for you, and this was such a little thing that... Sorry." Sally said when I brushed a tear back.

"It's okay. That wasn't a tear of sadness, believe me," I assured Sally.

"So that's when I decided to give this a try," Sally said as she ran her hand through the lush jungle, her fingers releasing a fresh scent of lavender and pheromones into the air. "Amy though, she wasn't like this. She still looked so feminine, but I'm so hairy that I..."

"Look great to me," I said, shaking my head to remind her that we were done putting ourselves down, and to prove it I leaned over and ran my own fingers through the soft thicket.

I heard Sally suck air in through her teeth as I raked my digits lightly through her exposed armpit, and taking that as a sign that she found the stimulation just as erotic as Amy used to, lowered my face and licked and nibbled the furry cove.

"Ooh! You on medication, Jim?" Sally asked when she felt her hip being poked by something hard. "Viagra?"

"Nope," I responded.

"You're what, 53?"

"54," I corrected.

"Doesn't feel it - and didn't I drain that bad boy a few minutes ago?" Sally chuckled as I raised my face from under her arm and climbed up to my knees.

"My stimulation," I replied as I entered her inviting womanhood for the second but not last time that night. "Is purely natural."

***

The sun was just rising when I woke up for the last time that morning. It had been a fitful sleep for me, in part because I was so not used to sleeping with anyone beside me. The one time was Sally's fault, because I was roused my the unmistakable sensation of my cock being sucked on.

"It was pointing up in the air," Sally explained when she felt my hand running through her hair. "And it occurred to be that it had been in my pussy three times and I hadn't even kissed it yet. Didn't seem polite, but then I got carried away."

"Quite alright," I sighed. "But it might take me a while to - you know."

"When my jaw locks up we'll go to plan B, although I don't know what that is," Sally said before she went back to sucking. "Don't think I can take another round down below because I'm kinda sore."

"In that case why don't you swing on over so I can make it feel better with my tongue," I suggested.

"We haven't cleaned up," Sally reminded me. "I think I'm kinda full of you down there."

"Take more than that to scare me off," I said, so Sally climbed on up and straddle my face, easing down so I could lap at her pussy better, and it was messy but it was my mess and that made it all right.

We went down on each other for the longest time, tenderly rolling around the very used bed as we made love with our mouths, and in many ways they were the most magical moments of a magical night.

After I finally came, Sally crawled up to hug me, contorting her face and telling me that if I hadn't come soon she would have ended up with lockjaw.

"It's certainly not because it's too long because - ow!" I yelped when a poke to the side reminded me of our pledge.

"It's a fat dick and it's the best I've ever had," Sally said. "And your balls seem to be producing a whole lot down there. Thought I was going to drown there for a minute."

"Saved it up for a long time," I said, and at that we decided that a shower was in order.

In the interest of saving water, we decided to share the stall, and the unit was so large that even two good sized people like us had no problem lathering each other up and enjoying every minute of it.

The drying was fun as well, and I was happy that Sally was comfortable enough to let me see her in the light of the bathroom. I was probably more uncomfortable than she was because was 54 years was starting to show, but she made it clear that she was just as happy with the person she was with as I was.

We fell asleep in each other arms, and then I woke up and got to look at my lover as she slept. Was she dreaming? If so, was she dreaming of me as I had of her before waking?

Sally was beautiful. She was thick where women are expected to be thin, and was furry where the culture of today expects smoothness. Beauty though, is in the eye of the beholder, and that's all that matters.

She's not Amy, but that only happens once in a man's life, and that if he's lucky. Maybe it's happening again and I don't know it yet. Time will tell on that.

Before we dropped off Sally had asked me, in effect, whether this was a one-night stand.

"I don't do one-night stands," I said. "At least I never did. What this ends up being? That's up to you though in the end, but I hope I haven't seen the last of you."

"Good," Sally said, adding that at work we would have to be cool about it, at least until we figured out where this was going. "I did have a one-night stand though. After he walked out on me. Just wanted you to know."

"I don't judge," I said. "Not at my age."

"I was lonely and I was hurting," Sally explained. "The first time and the only time and it was bad beyond belief. I swore after that, never again. I would never go to bed again with someone unless I really really liked them, and you qualified there."

"I've always liked you too," I said, reminding her of our frequent conversations and laughs shared over the many years of working together. "You know that."

"And then you got to see me naked," Sally said and then caught herself.

"And now I assure you that I like you even more," I said as I nibbled her ear. "Right?"

"Right," Sally said as we snuggled. "I keep forgetting."

"And I'll keep reminding," I assured her.

"Good."

***

thanks for reading

12