Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Your wife!

Wow. What can I say. This was an erotic story that had me wanting like a teenager.

Loved the way you weaved around a theme, and you really surprised at the end. For me, I love dogging stories but have not been able to convince my wife to do what happened in France with you. A former girlfriend though and I had something like it. She's an exhibitionist, and we were caught in the act at a local park. She was blowing me when a guy stumbled upon us. He was watching for a while as I noticed him. But my then g/f did not. When she did she pulled back but I kept her on her knees and soon she was sucking the two of us. It was the most hot and erotic time of my life.

shiannshiannover 11 years ago
dogging

i have heard of places like that i would love to see it in person

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superbly written

Very hot story. My wife and I have been to a couple dogging places near our home, but only to watch not be the action. We're close to it happening I believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh my so hot

An excellent story. Outdid yourself. Thought your wife had each and every fantasy fulfilled and you too. Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

My wife and i were making out in a car park,there were other cars.We saw guys walking up to a car,then after awhile walking away.We got out and watched as guys walked up to the car window,took their cocks out and the woman in the car blew them,then they moved on.We watched for a while,my fingers went to my wifes pussy,sopping wet,we went back to the car and she blew me,i came so quick.We have been back to the car park,we even saw on one night,a car pull up,a large woman get out,move to the front of the car,lift her dress and lean over the car.We watched as a man walked up,took his cock out and fucked her,then moved away.We watched as 3 other men did the same,then the woman got back in the car and left as my wife lowered her very wet pussy onto my hard cock.Thats as far as we have gone.

DashDotDashDotover 10 years ago
``

It is so hot to live out your fantasies like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn this is hot story

Your tales are always a little different, and this was very! Very different, very sexy, very hot and damn I gave it a 5. A real nice job.

buckshots6buckshots610 months ago

Enjoyed the story very much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...