What Happens In LA...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenni, Tara, Chloe and Kaytee make an embarrassing scene by the way they are dancing together. I gulp down the rest of my drink trying to numb my senses enough to not worry about making a complete ass of myself along with them. Someone comes up from behind me and takes the glass out of my hand.

"Can I get you another?" The man says. He's an older man, maybe in his late thirties or early forties, handsome with light stubble on his chin and short brown hair similar to Jenni's boyfriend, Damon's.

"Sure." I say, starting to feel a little strange.

"What are you drinking?" The man says.

"I'm not sure. Whatever." I say, as my body starts to tingle.

"I'm Jackson." He leans in to say in my ear.

"Jenna."

"I got you a Long Island Iced Tea, Jenna." He say when he returns a few minutes later from the bar.

"No way." I say in utter disbelief, "That's my favorite, how'd you know?"

"I don't know, you just look like a Long Island kind of girl."

"Aww, that's so cool." I say sounding like a twelve year old and feeling like an idiot.

"So, you're the Maid of Honor huh? That's uh...quite an honor." Jackson says and then starts to blush, "That was cheesy."

"No, it was cute." I say and then turn probably the same color as he is.

He holds my hand up playfully twirling me around as we dance. He taps his glass with mine and we gulp down our drinks. I move to the beat of the music feeling my inhibitions melting away. He puts his arm around my waist gently pulling my body into his.

As we sway to the music, his leg wedges in between mine so that it subtly rubs against my crouch. Impulsively my body reacts by pressing harder against him rocking my hips. His hands slide from my waist to my backside pressuring me more urgently onto his thigh as an involuntary groan escapes my lips. His mouth grazes gently across my ear, over my cheek and ultimately finds my lips, sending shivers down my spine. I taste whiskey on his lips and smell the hint of cigarette smoke on his breath.

"What's the matter?" He says, after I push him away briefly returning to my senses.

"I need to go find my friends." I say, looking around for the others again.

Frantically, I search all around the club, feeling my heart start to race. I feel extremely odd, I can't pinpoint what it is, but it's unlike anything I've ever felt before.

"Where is everyone else?" I say to Tara and Kaytee when I finally think to go back to our designated party area.

"Nadia left with some random guy and Jenni and Chloe are in the bathroom with Allie, she's puking her guts out."

Tara starts telling Kaytee about all the work she put into the helping Jenni with wedding plans, the bridal showers and the bachelorette party and how that is normally the job of the Maid of Honor.

"Are you kidding me?" I say, finally having enough of this girl's insane jealous attitude over a stupid title. "Do you want to be the fucking Maid of Honor?"

"Yes, I think I've earned it." Tara says standing with her hands on her hips.

"Here, take this for Christ's sake. My God, bitch, get a life." I say, ripping the 'Maid of Honor' sash over my head throwing it at her.

I storm off, running right into one of the guys I was dancing with earlier as I turn the corner.

"Hey, you okay?" He grabs my arm as I almost fall backwards. I push past him heading out of the club and down the sidewalk trying to clear my head. I walk a little too far and in my heavily intoxicated state I get turned around, losing track of where I am. I stagger around feeling a tinge of panic welling up inside me as men yell vulgar things out their windows and honk as they zip past me on the road.

Somehow I find my way back to a place that looks vaguely familiar, only getting inside because the large man standing at the door notices the stamp on my hand. The pulsating lights inside immediately start making me feel light-headed and nauseous.

"Jenna." A vaguely familiar male voice says.

"Hey...you..." I say, unable to remember the guy's name. In fact, I can't remember much of anything. It's like my brain is in a hazy fog. I don't really know what's going on. I think something is wrong with me.

"It's Ian, remember, we danced earlier?" He says, holding my arm to steady me as I teeter back and forth on my sky-high heels.

"Get away from me." I say, remembering exactly who he is; he's the one who bought me a drink earlier and I think he might have put something in it.

"What's the matter with you?"

"I said get away!" I scream, yanking my arm away and shoving him in the chest. "You fucking drug spiking pervert!"

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about bitch!" He says, disappearing in the crowd.

"Sure you don't asshole." I say, flicking him off.

I'm on the verge of tears, walking up to everyone in the club asking them where Jenni is. They all look at me like I'm an alien.

"Jenni!" I sink to my knees on the floor sobbing.

Feeling a presence beside me, I look up and the handsome older gentleman is kneeling beside me.

"Let me help you up." He says, reaching for my hand and pulling me to my feet.

"Thanks." I stumble forward grabbing a hold of him, resting my head on his shoulder as I continue to cry uncontrollably. "What's your name again?"

"Jackson." He says, giving me an odd glance.

"I need to find my friends."

"The girls you were dancing with earlier?" He says, and when I nod he tells me, "They left."

"No, you're wrong. Jenni wouldn't leave me."

"They were helping that young girl out, I watched them leave."

"Shit!" I say, feeling my knees buckle beneath my weight.

"Let me take you home." He says, wrapping his arm around my waist to hold me up. He leads me out of the club nearly carrying me by the time we reach his car.

"Thank you, Jack." I say, slurring my words.

"It's Jackson."

"I think that guy back there spiked my drink with something. I feel really weird."

"That jerk." He grumbles, helping me inside his older model white Porsche that reeks of cigarette smoke. "Do you know his name?"

I shake my head finding it hard to make sense of anything right now.

"Where am I taking you?" He says, reaching across me to buckle my seat belt, looming over me for a moment even after it was fastened.

"I'm staying with Jenni and her boyfriend in a condo somewhere around here."

"Do you have a street name or anything?"

"No. It's a big tall tan building with lots and lots of palm trees all around it."

"Honey, you just described every condo complex in LA."

"It has a big ginormous pool in the middle of the courtyard."

"That doesn't help. Do you have a phone, can you call her?"

"No, I lost my phone." I say, dropping my head into my hands.

"Here, you can use mine." He says, handing me his cellphone.

I cry even harder. I don't know her number.

"Calm down, we'll figure something out." He says, taking off down the road. "I guess I should probably take you to the police station or the hospital if you think you were drugged."

"No." I say, having a vague recollection of not wanting to get involved with the police any more while I was here in LA. "No police."

I remember feeling sick and puking out the window of his car. I remember him carrying me in and setting me down in a chair. His apartment is vastly different than Jenni's; a small one room studio apartment with a black futon couch, a red wingback chair and a small 24 inch tube TV sitting on a couple crates turned upside down.

"Drink this water it might make you feel better." He says, handing me a plastic cup.

I gulp it down wanting to get rid of the unpleasant taste of bile in my mouth. The lukewarm liquid was not as refreshing as I would have liked it to be and it left a grainy aftertaste. I sink back into the chair overwhelmed by the events of the day. I struggle to keep my eyes open as I watch him unfold the futon, turning it from a couch into a bed. He grabs a crumbled sheet off the side table and tosses it over the cushion, smoothing out the wrinkles.

Before I realize what is happening, he lifts me up off the chair and lays me down on the futon, pulling my dress up over my head leaving me with nothing more than a pair of black lace thong panties. He takes off his clothing and lies down in the bed beside me.

"You're going to enjoy this, I promise." He says, kissing my neck.

And then it hits me, he is the one who drugged me.

12