All Comments on 'What Happens in Oahu... Ch. 02'

by LoveLiterotica71

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LoveLiterotica71LoveLiterotica71over 9 years agoAuthor
A Note to the Readers of Part 2

I want to apologize, in advance, if part 2 doesn't live up to the good reviews that part 1 received. I'm working on part 3 of the story right now and it's going to introduce a very dark and complex twist to the story. Part 2 had to sort of set the stage. I'm trying to do my best writing, however, I'm under pressure right now because I return back to school (I'm a university student) in 9 days. I want to write a good story, but I don't want to write it in a hurry. Nor do I want to leave this story hanging, like I did with the others on my last break from school. So, my apologies if part 2 isn't what you'd hoped. I think part 3 will shock you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anxious

I'm excited about part3! Admittedly this offering wasn't as steamy as your initial offering, HOWEVER. .I was THRILLED to see you had offered us more! Aruba awaits! !!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 9 years ago
Curious what the mom has going on ...

Really looking forward to the continuation of this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No side action for mom

Please no side action for Rachel. Pull a bait and switch. If she is carrying on an affair as well, it makes Ashley and her dad's less hot. It makes him look less desirable since she decided to cheat on him. It makes less sense when both spouses end up cheating on each other. Does it make sense that they desire each other less in their marriage and somehow are found more desirable by those not with them, both of them? It doesn't. This isn't the more the merrier, its the more there is then the more convoluted the story becomes and the more it distracts from dad and daughter which is written extremely well. It doesn't make sense to paint Ashley with this "awesome" body and then for some reason her mother, who seemed less attractive, is already in an affair herself. And it makes the previous chapter, not just this one, less about the main relationship. Its just a stupid distraction. When there is an affair, there is a wronged party, she doesn't have to be getting some elsewhere or find out about their incest either. Just stay focused only on Ashley and her daddy, please. I liked this story so much and now I don't know if I'll read the first one again. There's a reason why most film plots involving an affair do not have both spouses cheating, and in porn too, too much going on and it makes the original cheating less hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

Love how yourr building it...love the cheating aspect of it. It would be hot for them to pretend theyre hubby and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excited!!

Omg. I'm soooooooo excited for part 3!!! Please hurry, the suspense is killing me. Xoxox

TheOldSnowyOwlTheOldSnowyOwlover 9 years ago
Great!

Looking forward to the next chapters... Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How much longer?!!

I check back every day for part 3, dying to read it!!!

wolverine_1976wolverine_1976almost 6 years ago

OMG!!! I can't wait to see who the mystery man is.. I am so engrossed in this....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story formatting. The the portion regarding the Aruba and Cabo San Lucas sequencing really gave me anxiety. Great work. Don't take any negative comments to heart . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoveLiterotica71@LoveLiterotica71
Started writing on here in 2014 and fell off mid 2015. Not because I don't enjoy writing, I do. More so because I am in college and was finishing off my BA. That's finished now, but presently, I have a career I love, and am also in grad school until 2023. Will try to get the s...